CityVilleBot (Project DEVIL)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
for all admins and creative people of this forum  of this forum EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
for all admins and creative people of this forum  of this forum EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
for all admins and creative people of this forum  of this forum EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
for all admins and creative people of this forum  of this forum EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
for all admins and creative people of this forum  of this forum EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
for all admins and creative people of this forum  of this forum EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
for all admins and creative people of this forum  of this forum EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
for all admins and creative people of this forum  of this forum EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
for all admins and creative people of this forum  of this forum EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum

for all admins and creative people of this forum of this forum

5 posters

Go down

for all admins and creative people of this forum  of this forum Empty for all admins and creative people of this forum of this forum

Post  MAXXXZ Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 am

im sorry to see how u fight with others members of grup because they post some plugin for what u ask money.....not fair u ask money for a game.....how wee did not pay Z* or others developers .....please give us this plugin free....if i will knowit make this plugin im sure never i will asked money for....thank you for all ur suport

MAXXXZ

Back to top Go down

for all admins and creative people of this forum  of this forum Empty Re: for all admins and creative people of this forum of this forum

Post  beckyjane4 Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:51 pm

i thought the same every1 on here argue ova plugins its only a game and i agree with u hunnie we shud not hav 2 pay wen they jus get patched but ty 4 all yr hard work u do makin the plugins lol!

beckyjane4

Back to top Go down

for all admins and creative people of this forum  of this forum Empty Re: for all admins and creative people of this forum of this forum

Post  AQIROCK Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:53 pm

well guys even want to get single cash item in cv you need to pay cash to Z Wink so there's no big deal if you pay for plugin to get all cash item Wink
AQIROCK
AQIROCK

Back to top Go down

Post  tHc Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:38 pm

no one is forcing you to buy anything, and just cause you play doesnt mean you are entitled to everything either, paid plugins arent new and have been around for a long time, its to protect the method and also protects it even more as users that buy it, its in their best interest to keep quiet about it, unlike users that sit with hand out expect all, then post their elite pictures all over the place, proof is in the pudding, 2 nights ago in farmville, new glitch, i wrote a plugin all items, shared to a few, who shared with their "trusted friends, went viral to farmville groups, and patched within 12 hours.............. It doesnt work, users wreck it for themselves, and you are all pretty nieve as i know for a fact there are other ctv plugins out there for sale just not as well known Smile and have been for ages, its funny you have got magic which gives you basically any cash item, but its still not enough for majority of you guys.... Shows alot right there... YOU USERS EXPECT TO MUCH AND TAKE BOT AND DEVS FOR GRANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tHc

Back to top Go down

Post  beckyjane4 Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:52 pm

i dont mind payin 4 anything but i wont pay 4 sumthing u can loose within 1hr of usein it, because ppl get 2 greedy and ye there r a lot of ppl who r very greedy by gettin 2000 of any items, who want 2000 of anything if there was a way of protectin Z from patchin then i wud gladly pay 4 it cause as u said ppl sit around with there hands out but i can assure u that aint me

beckyjane4

Back to top Go down

Post  BMWLady1961 Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:13 am

tHc wrote:no one is forcing you to buy anything, and just cause you play doesnt mean you are entitled to everything either, paid plugins arent new and have been around for a long time, its to protect the method and also protects it even more as users that buy it, its in their best interest to keep quiet about it, unlike users that sit with hand out expect all, then post their elite pictures all over the place, proof is in the pudding, 2 nights ago in farmville, new glitch, i wrote a plugin all items, shared to a few, who shared with their "trusted friends, went viral to farmville groups, and patched within 12 hours.............. It doesnt work, users wreck it for themselves, and you are all pretty nieve as i know for a fact there are other ctv plugins out there for sale just not as well known Smile and have been for ages, its funny you have got magic which gives you basically any cash item, but its still not enough for majority of you guys.... Shows alot right there... YOU USERS EXPECT TO MUCH AND TAKE BOT AND DEVS FOR GRANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not.......
Cash

BMWLady1961

Back to top Go down

Post  BMWLady1961 Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:16 am

MAXXXZ wrote:im sorry to see how u fight with others members of grup because they post some plugin for what u ask money.....not fair u ask money for a game.....how wee did not pay Z* or others developers .....please give us this plugin free....if i will knowit make this plugin im sure never i will asked money for....thank you for all ur suport

the plugin for free??
you're not quite right in the head????
it would be better, no one knew of this plugin .... idiot

BMWLady1961

Back to top Go down

for all admins and creative people of this forum  of this forum Empty for all admins and creative people of this forum of this forum

Post  MAXXXZ Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:27 am

idiot? i think u are a litlle stupid child.....d"ont insult me bmw ok? its only a game nothing else.....u live only for that? lol!

MAXXXZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down