CityVilleBot (Project DEVIL)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
BAD NEWS:NiteOwl's forum unavailable,the end of forum?????? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
BAD NEWS:NiteOwl's forum unavailable,the end of forum?????? EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
BAD NEWS:NiteOwl's forum unavailable,the end of forum?????? EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
BAD NEWS:NiteOwl's forum unavailable,the end of forum?????? EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
BAD NEWS:NiteOwl's forum unavailable,the end of forum?????? EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
BAD NEWS:NiteOwl's forum unavailable,the end of forum?????? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
BAD NEWS:NiteOwl's forum unavailable,the end of forum?????? EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
BAD NEWS:NiteOwl's forum unavailable,the end of forum?????? EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
BAD NEWS:NiteOwl's forum unavailable,the end of forum?????? EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum

BAD NEWS:NiteOwl's forum unavailable,the end of forum??????

+5
luudje
Snb
Kous92
SoundsOffOn
helldawg
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BAD NEWS:NiteOwl's forum unavailable,the end of forum?????? Empty BAD NEWS:NiteOwl's forum unavailable,the end of forum??????

Post  Kous92 Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:46 am

Bad news,NiteOwl's forum was now unavailable,what is the problem of interruption of service. She want's make the peace with Demian Kinley?????Delete forum????Maintenance??????Redesign??????
Do you had more infos about it?????Please give it
Kous92
Kous92

Back to top Go down

BAD NEWS:NiteOwl's forum unavailable,the end of forum?????? Empty Re: BAD NEWS:NiteOwl's forum unavailable,the end of forum??????

Post  Snb Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:27 pm

Kous92 wrote:Bad news,NiteOwl's forum was now unavailable,what is the problem of interruption of service. She want's make the peace with Demian Kinley?????Delete forum????Maintenance??????Redesign??????
Do you had more infos about it?????Please give it

See his Post In Our Secret Group (Helldawg's Post)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Snb
Snb

Back to top Go down

BAD NEWS:NiteOwl's forum unavailable,the end of forum?????? Empty Re: BAD NEWS:NiteOwl's forum unavailable,the end of forum??????

Post  demian.kinley Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:17 pm

closed.... Very Happy !

demian.kinley

Back to top Go down

Post  NiteOwl Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:43 am

The forum is in MAINTENANCE mode - NOT CLOSED

NiteOwl

http://www.owlsnest.info/forums/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  NiteOwl Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:50 am

demian.kinley wrote:
closed.... Very Happy !
As always ... WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NiteOwl

Back to top Go down

Post  NiteOwl Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:55 am

There are notes on the forum maintenance page, if anyone wants to discuss what's going on I will do so in PRIVATE - unlike others who chose to make this public and only tell a fraction of a story

NiteOwl

Back to top Go down

Post  surfingman Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:27 am

Last edited by surfingman on Mon May 06, 2013 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total

surfingman

Back to top Go down

Post  NiteOwl Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:02 am

I am NOT Helldawg's keeper, if he decides to post things then that's HIS decision! But I WILL defend the BULLSHIT I've read!

NiteOwl

Back to top Go down

Post  helldawg Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:11 am

surfing man you have screwed up the english language as always. I never said the forum was closed there I said I was not on the forums. Get it right you illiterate dumbass. This is why you was banned from both of the other forums. You couldn't read english and thought nobody else could read german.
helldawg
helldawg

Back to top Go down

Post  surfingman Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:17 am

Last edited by surfingman on Mon May 06, 2013 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

surfingman

Back to top Go down

Post  NiteOwl Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:37 am

Can someone just delete/close this stupid topic - it doesn't need to be here for a forum that's in MAINTENANCE MODE!

NiteOwl

Back to top Go down

Post  StevieH Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:04 am

helldawg wrote:surfing man you have screwed up the english language as always. I never said the forum was closed there I said I was not on the forums. Get it right you illiterate dumbass. This is why you was banned from both of the other forums. You couldn't read english and thought nobody else could read german.

And why did you quickly delete your writing about the "so bad Little Todd" ??? Suspect What a Face

StevieH

Back to top Go down

Post  NiteOwl Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:12 am

Know your facts StevieH - I deleted it when I was informed it had hurt someone it wasn't intended to hurt!

NiteOwl

Back to top Go down

Post  surfingman Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:45 am

Last edited by surfingman on Mon May 06, 2013 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

surfingman

Back to top Go down

Post  NiteOwl Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:35 am

Go crawl back under your rock and stay there surfingman

NiteOwl

Back to top Go down

Post  surfingman Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:43 am

NiteOwl wrote:Go crawl back under your rock and stay there surfingman

Sorry, no space left there... all used up by Helldawg´s and your´s intelligence... tongue

surfingman

Back to top Go down

Post  NiteOwl Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:10 am

BAD NEWS:NiteOwl's forum unavailable,the end of forum?????? DILLIGAF

NiteOwl

Back to top Go down

Post  demian.kinley Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:29 am

Deborah and Ron,,

...you are not willing.....you don't learn,,,you both have a total blast in your brain's...ye are a few steps too low..crap my time with these wastings..!!

demian.kinley

Back to top Go down

Post  Kous92 Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:49 am

Whew!!!!!!!!!Demian wins??????? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Kous92
Kous92

Back to top Go down

Post  surfingman Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:15 pm

Kous92 wrote:Whew!!!!!!!!!Demian wins??????? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

The truth wins !!! Cool

surfingman

Back to top Go down

Post  NiteOwl Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:32 am

WHAT truth morons? I know the truth - and so do 2 other people ... WTF do you know? Nothing but internet garbage, a mix of stories, and half truths. I've seen evidence

In case you haven't noticed, I get angry when I'm fighting for something I care about too! And guess what, that makes me human nothing more

NiteOwl

Back to top Go down

Post  surfingman Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:52 am

NiteOwl wrote:WHAT truth morons? I know the truth - and so do 2 other people ...

WOW! 2 OTHER PEOPLE BELIEVE YOUR TRUTH. Exclamation
I´m really proud of you.

Isn´t it an implicitness to inform members if the board will go down a short time for maintenance BEFORE it goes down?

Just a short statement "Board is down for maintenance and will be back at xx.xx.xx" would have done the trick.

But there seems to be a little truth, because me and a few others read what your "pet dawg" wrote about little todd before it was deleted!
And also the hot air you´re spreading here comes not out of left field...

If you feel the need to cry, fire you´re board up again and write YOUR truth there.

surfingman

Back to top Go down

Post  Kous92 Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:51 am

NiteOwl wrote:WHAT truth morons? I know the truth - and so do 2 other people ... WTF do you know? Nothing but internet garbage, a mix of stories, and half truths. I've seen evidence

In case you haven't noticed, I get angry when I'm fighting for something I care about too! And guess what, that makes me human nothing more
Only 1 solution,make the peace with Demian.And Demian,make the peace with NiteOwl.Honestly,i want one and only forum,example staff with you,Demian and Helldawg for Admin;Little Todd,rlff38,THC,albertos,anhoc,Chaos,kpd for Developpers;Me,sNb and johnnypinheiro for Co-Developpers;Speedy,Miss Elli,zebulon,darkblueangel,Polarbaer for moderator;surfingman for Super(Global)moderator;but all staff for a new generation DevilBot forum if peace with Demian works...
DID YOU TRY MANY ARGUMENTS TO STOP IT,MAKE PEACE(a forum same as old time with you and Demian).....
And others,did you agree it,do you want the war?or the peace with the the admins of forums?
Kous92
Kous92

Back to top Go down

Post  StevieH Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:10 am

Kous, You are young and a big dreamer....

StevieH

Back to top Go down

Post  helldawg Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:31 pm

Demian you were stealing other developer's coding and calling it your own. You even tried to steal the last release of the bot but only got a flawed bot in which you released with many errors in it. Can you say "fail"? You obfuscate dkp3 and all it is is kpd3 with UI changes. When I allowed you to be admin on the older forum you were deleting posts made by others as well as by the developers. You banned <bq> over your claims he was selling a plugin without any proof that he done so.

We started the newer forums so that we would have logs in it so that idiots and liars like you wouldn't have the ability to do that without it being logged. Then you got on there stole word for word the posting there and put on your forums, so I banned you and your little ass kisser surfingman. You was making fake names to send messages to others to join your forum as well. Now talk about having a mess in your brain that is like the pot calling the kettle black.

Little Todd updated his buildings plugin and you tried to tell people it was paid because your defective bot wouldn't run it. Well it runs fine, it is not paid, and you are not nearly intelligent enough to figure out how to break the obfuscation so you can copy his coding.

Your forums only gets new releases when the developers from devilbot made something and didn't obfuscate it with the new method. Little Todd told you that you were not a developer but a copy and paste kid that didn't understand programming. I will admit you helped me on dawgbox but you added junk that was not needed to it. I gave you credit for the fixing my errors but I don't claim to be a developer or programmer.

surfingman was making insults to other users in your German corner you posted on the old forums so I demodded him and things went from there. I was checking logs on the newer forum and seen where you was making changes to KPD profile as well. Funny thing was those changes were done right before KPD asked us to remove the plugin from the forum which was done to honor his wishes. I don't have an account on your forum but have seen from screen shots and been told what is on there and you didn't honor KPD's request to take his plugin down. This makes me think you faked the name just to take users from the forum. Can you tell us one plugin you developed on your own the entire time you have been claiming to be a developer? All I have seen you do is mods to others plugins. When you get and release something that you have came up with then come back and I will apologize, but until then you are an idiot and a liar.

Thanks,

The Management.
helldawg
helldawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next