CityVilleBot (Project DEVIL)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
Quick lesson for the ignorant people EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
Quick lesson for the ignorant people EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
Quick lesson for the ignorant people EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
Quick lesson for the ignorant people EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
Quick lesson for the ignorant people EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
Quick lesson for the ignorant people EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
Quick lesson for the ignorant people EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
Quick lesson for the ignorant people EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
Quick lesson for the ignorant people EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum

Quick lesson for the ignorant people

+8
Paras_Gahir007
cygnus
otto007
mimika
florin
ertyanna
Kous92
kpd
12 posters

Go down

Quick lesson for the ignorant people Empty Quick lesson for the ignorant people

Post  kpd Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:09 pm

1- KPD1 is by kpd.
2- citymagic is from THC & what's his name I forgot.
3- KPD2 is based on citymagic by kpd.
4- XL, Houdini and other plugins are copied from KPD2.
5- KPD3 is ofcourse by kpd. lol!
6- There is no XL3 because he haven't got his hand on my KPD3 to steal the codes. So don't get scam!
7- KPD4 is being worked on cheers .

To the fags that stole the KPD2 codes and make a profit of it, you all can burn in hell.
Find your own damn glitches and stop stealing people work to make it your own.
Good luck getting the KPD3 Twisted Evil

kpd

http://www.iamkpd.com

Back to top Go down

Quick lesson for the ignorant people Empty Re: Quick lesson for the ignorant people

Post  rhapsodian Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:52 pm

kpd3 is working on?? these plugin gives any item what u want? or no?

rhapsodian

Back to top Go down

Quick lesson for the ignorant people Empty Re: Quick lesson for the ignorant people

Post  Kous92 Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:53 pm

kpd wrote:1- KPD1 is by kpd.
6- There is no XL3 because he haven't got his hand on my KPD3 to steal the codes. So don't get scam!

To the fags that stole the KPD2 codes and make a profit of it, you all can burn in hell.
For info XL3 exist,Cobr@Hacker creates it but no link.
And the 2nd name of developper of citymagic with tHc is sowijo(sowijo_kaskuser)the creator of cityfran,cityreq and cityhotel.
Kous92
Kous92

Back to top Go down

Post  ertyanna Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:08 pm

For god sake, cobra hacker or olimax, what he had done was to change the colors of xl and nothing else. The XL3 from him it was a recolored version of XL and of course it doesn't work.

ertyanna

http://greekcityville.blogspot.gr

Back to top Go down

Post  florin Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:38 pm

kpd wrote:1- KPD1 is by kpd.

well done my man, keep it for you and dont sell it...
florin
florin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kous92 Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:47 pm

ertyanna wrote:For god sake, cobra hacker or olimax, what he had done was to change the colors of xl and nothing else. The XL3 from him it was a recolored version of XL and of course it doesn't work.
You had it to prove!
Kous92
Kous92

Back to top Go down

Post  Kous92 Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:19 pm

For KPD,if KPD4 was created,create it for devil bot 2.2!
Kous92
Kous92

Back to top Go down

Post  ertyanna Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:44 pm

You had it to prove!
Ok

Quick lesson for the ignorant people D26be34783b04dbbaec9495

And you post in the other thread this silly things, that you bought it for 8 dollars. muhahahahaha

Quick lesson for the ignorant people 761f130e29b440af91bf10a

And this is your screensot in that thread. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You are a big LIAR Kous92.

ertyanna

Back to top Go down

Post  ertyanna Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:51 pm

And here is the link for the fake cobra hacker xl3 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please give me 8 dollars like Kous92 said he gave to bought it.

Also here is the link for kpd4 from cobra-hacker [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which is fake of course.

Last edited by ertyanna on Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

ertyanna

Back to top Go down

Post  kpd Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:41 pm

ertyanna wrote:And here is the link for the fake cobra hacker xl3 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please give me 8 dollars like Kous92 said he bought it.

Also here is the link for kpd4 from cobra-hacker [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which is fake of course.

it seems like ertyanna is the only person here knows what's going on bounce

kpd

http://www.iamkpd.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mimika Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:52 am

For gods sake no plugin will last more than 2 damn days as ppl are so ignorant,,,
XL ML SL houdini moudini crazy mazy and all other crap,,,,crap is the word,,is what screwed kpd magic and everything else...cause ppl are ignonrant they get a hold of a damn plugin and thing they got to get 5000 expantions for what??where you gonna put em???seriouslly i am sick and tired of the ignorance of ppl.so nwhere is cobra?mobra?xl?houdini? ande eveyone else now?gone dissappeared as they have nothing watch how they gonna pop up l;ike crap if they get hold of kpd wich i hope not,

mimika

Back to top Go down

Post  Kous92 Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:26 pm

kpd wrote:
ertyanna wrote:And here is the link for the fake cobra hacker xl3 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please give me 8 dollars like Kous92 said he bought it.

it seems like ertyanna is the only person here knows what's going on bounce
Sorry,i don't get it,i don't bought plugin!
Kous92
Kous92

Back to top Go down

Post  ertyanna Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ertyanna

Back to top Go down

Post  otto007 Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:55 pm

One question:
If KPD3 is real and it works, but nobody should get it as it shouldn´t be patched by Z*
why it is posted here that it exists? I think so it wouldn´t stay secret tongue

otto007

Back to top Go down

Post  cygnus Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:02 am

THC created a plugin and people copied their work? is wrong, people were not allowed to do so.

The Z* game and created a THC created a plugin to rig your game? wrong people were not allowed to do so.

More still wrong because it profits from selling the plugin.

Who creates crack to activate windows or some other paid program is wrong? yes, because I do not have permission to do so.

But has anyone ever seen any hacker / cracker charging for it? not, or whether they are a minority and face it is a much more difficult and that benefits more people than a plugin CityVille.

Ie some people do not deserve praise others, is the case of THC, is just a selfish boy who creates things for him or only solves profit over
a game that itself is free, just pay anyone.

If he had your plugin available for everyone, would not have appeared vendors plugin that a lot of money on people who just wanted to have fun.

cygnus

Back to top Go down

Post  otto007 Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:22 am

I am fascinated by people which can create such plugins.
And I would lie if I say I wouldn´t be happy to get these plugins.
There are many nice houses in CV Very Happy
But if I had created such plugin, I wouldn´t tell it public, if I wouldn´t give it to them.
Now it would be the same as with KPD 2 million of posts who want to get it.

otto007

Back to top Go down

Post  Paras_Gahir007 Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:08 am

otto007 wrote:I am fascinated by people which can create such plugins.
And I would lie if I say I wouldn´t be happy to get these plugins.
There are many nice houses in CV Very Happy
But if I had created such plugin, I wouldn´t tell it public, if I wouldn´t give it to them.
Now it would be the same as with KPD 2 million of posts who want to get it.

true

Paras_Gahir007

Back to top Go down

Quick lesson for the ignorant people Empty KPD3 KPD4 KPD5 KPD6 ----------

Post  denided Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:58 am

Here's a thought maybe people should stop asking for hand me out and make your own.

It's not that hard just read, & if you don't get it right the first time try and try again, In order to learn you've got to make mistakes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

denided

Back to top Go down

Post  rhapsodian Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:01 pm

its says KDP not kpd

rhapsodian

Back to top Go down

Post  tHc Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:54 pm

cygnus wrote:THC created a plugin and people copied their work? is wrong, people were not allowed to do so.

The Z* game and created a THC created a plugin to rig your game? wrong people were not allowed to do so.

More still wrong because it profits from selling the plugin.

Who creates crack to activate windows or some other paid program is wrong? yes, because I do not have permission to do so.

But has anyone ever seen any hacker / cracker charging for it? not, or whether they are a minority and face it is a much more difficult and that benefits more people than a plugin CityVille.

Ie some people do not deserve praise others, is the case of THC, is just a selfish boy who creates things for him or only solves profit over
a game that itself is free, just pay anyone.

If he had your plugin available for everyone, would not have appeared vendors plugin that a lot of money on people who just wanted to have fun.

Once again someone that doesnt know what they are talking about, we have magic and kpd 1 to 1 1/2 years underground shared between trusted people for free, as idiots dont deserve the right as they are greedy/show off etc, when people starting selling OUR work Magic/kpd2 after some idiot leaked them, thats when KPD2 was being sold and not beforehand, It just totally proves why people wont get offered anything ever again, its so funny had 20x other variation came out and not 1 actual thing was added, anyone can add a jpg or change background color, then these idiots where selling it like it was their own work, and its laughable now what they are doing, faking shit to get even more money and people fall for it, If you actually want a legitimate plugin, at least wait for an actual dev to offer it, not a 14 year old copy/paster Smile, it seems like all these guys are just a bunch of kids, with no brains

tHc

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliken Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:09 pm

@ tHc
Thanx for answering my email -ironically-......... Sad

Elliken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down