CityVilleBot (Project DEVIL)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
New Forum for the Bot? Who wants it? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
New Forum for the Bot? Who wants it? EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
New Forum for the Bot? Who wants it? EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
New Forum for the Bot? Who wants it? EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
New Forum for the Bot? Who wants it? EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
New Forum for the Bot? Who wants it? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
New Forum for the Bot? Who wants it? EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
New Forum for the Bot? Who wants it? EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
New Forum for the Bot? Who wants it? EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum

New Forum for the Bot? Who wants it?

+8
kurti_dm
demian.kinley
Kous92
tHc
nipunb
AQIROCK
cygnus
helldawg
12 posters

Go down

New Forum

New Forum for the Bot? Who wants it? Vote_lcap86%New Forum for the Bot? Who wants it? Vote_rcap 86% 
[ 30 ]
New Forum for the Bot? Who wants it? Vote_lcap14%New Forum for the Bot? Who wants it? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 35

New Forum for the Bot? Who wants it? Empty New Forum for the Bot? Who wants it?

Post  helldawg Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:20 pm

I would be willing to set up a new forum for the bot with active admins if people would visit it and sign up. I see so much here that should be deleted and some people that should be blocked and we have no admins to take care of it. Post here if you would be willing to visit and developers if you would be willing to post your stuff on my forum.

helldawg
helldawg

Back to top Go down

New Forum for the Bot? Who wants it? Empty Re: New Forum for the Bot? Who wants it?

Post  cygnus Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:36 pm

First you make the bot work now, but who will do this?

developers only, but do not seem very excited for this.

cygnus

Back to top Go down

New Forum for the Bot? Who wants it? Empty Re: New Forum for the Bot? Who wants it?

Post  helldawg Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:50 pm

I never said it was for developers only. I asked if they would post there. The forums would be open to all people. This forum has no admin anymore and lots of things posted here that should be removed or cleaned up.

Here is a link so you can check it out. I put a few things on it so people can see

New Devil bot Forums
helldawg
helldawg

Back to top Go down

Post  cygnus Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:05 pm

No friend, I said that the bot no longer works and who will make it work
again.

Of course I will participate.

The google translation is not the best.

cygnus

Back to top Go down

Post  AQIROCK Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:06 pm

you misunderstood him what I know is he said bot no longer work so who can fix it? only developers LOL!
AQIROCK
AQIROCK

Back to top Go down

Post  nipunb Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:50 am

well, this forum needs a moderator, thats true, but I won't like shifting to a new forum....
just my personal opinion....

nipunb

Back to top Go down

Post  tHc Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:42 am

Yeah shifting is a big thing, its ashame that admin isnt around to set some active mods, thats all we need, i have hosting with unlimited space,bw and was thinking of setting up board ages ago, never got round to it and never had something specific to base it around lol, but would be good to have forums for general discussion, outside the cityville bubble

tHc

Back to top Go down

Post  helldawg Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:04 am

Not that hard to shift. Just bookmark a new page. I posted the newest stuff I have so far. Any other subjects that people want to discuss can be brought up and added as well. Its not that hard to add areas to it.
helldawg
helldawg

Back to top Go down

Post  AQIROCK Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:37 am

well no need new forum just need an active admins to watch forum Wink not the shifting of us that (user) that hard but its hard for an others reason such like plugin shifting etc and im agree with you tHc xD
AQIROCK
AQIROCK

Back to top Go down

Post  Kous92 Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:47 am

Plugins forum:downloads links,tutorials.
Tutorials forum,Screenshots,...
Kous92
Kous92

Back to top Go down

Post  demian.kinley Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:00 am

AQIROCK wrote:well no need new forum just need an active admins to watch forum Wink not the shifting of us that (user) that hard but its hard for an others reason such like plugin shifting etc and im agree with you tHc xD

well, we need no an new forum, but honest users !!

i do not like, when people write, that they offered to let the DEVIL BoT die, that's not ok !!

i do not like, the other user in this forum, do exactly the opposite what they are asked !!

that's my opinion,,and I say no to the Others, they are wrong !!

demian.kinley

Back to top Go down

Post  kurti_dm Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:06 am

demian.kinley wrote:
AQIROCK wrote:well no need new forum just need an active admins to watch forum Wink not the shifting of us that (user) that hard but its hard for an others reason such like plugin shifting etc and im agree with you tHc xD

i do not like, when people write, that they offered to let the DEVIL BoT die, that's not ok !!

i do not like, the other user in this forum, do exactly the opposite what they are asked !!

100% agree afro
kurti_dm
kurti_dm

Back to top Go down

Post  AQIROCK Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:11 am

demian.kinley wrote:

agree with you hun. I never wish devil bot die but the greedy users are make all this happend
AQIROCK
AQIROCK

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliken Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:45 am

kurti_dm wrote:
demian.kinley wrote:

100% agree afro

I agree 100% with you but also would like to see THIS forum managed by mod. I love to be here....

Elliken

Back to top Go down

Post  cambridgeman Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:18 pm

IF certain admins from allbots hadnt made a facebook group giving out devilbot and its plugins to just ANYONE... devilbot and plugins wouldnt be in this situation of being patched!!!!

cambridgeman

Back to top Go down

New Forum for the Bot? Who wants it? Empty AGREE !!!!

Post  guudman Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:37 pm

[b][i]
I knew something like this would happen in lieu of the bot being abused> I stocked up on NEEDED items ahead of time and obtained the rest manually.

guudman

Back to top Go down

Post  helldawg Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:09 pm

there will not be any mods or admins on this site. I don't see where its hard to shift plugins to the other site. Oh wait all of the plugins have already been uploaded to the other site. They are not linked to this site in any way. In fact most of them are still linked to allbots not here.
helldawg
helldawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Jazzoo Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:25 pm

Elliken wrote:
kurti_dm wrote:
demian.kinley wrote:

100% agree afro

I agree 100% with you but also would like to see THIS forum managed by mod. I love to be here....

100% agree with you all. We donĀ“t need a new forum, we only need mods
Jazzoo
Jazzoo

Back to top Go down

Post  helldawg Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:30 pm

Like I posted before there will be no mods for this forum. The owner of the forums don't even get on here anymore. Its like beating a dead horse with a stick telling it to get up and go. Its not going to happen.
helldawg
helldawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down