CityVilleBot (Project DEVIL)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
CITY PROBLEMS! (IMPORTANT) PLEASE VIEW! EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
CITY PROBLEMS! (IMPORTANT) PLEASE VIEW! EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
CITY PROBLEMS! (IMPORTANT) PLEASE VIEW! EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
CITY PROBLEMS! (IMPORTANT) PLEASE VIEW! EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
CITY PROBLEMS! (IMPORTANT) PLEASE VIEW! EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
CITY PROBLEMS! (IMPORTANT) PLEASE VIEW! EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
CITY PROBLEMS! (IMPORTANT) PLEASE VIEW! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
CITY PROBLEMS! (IMPORTANT) PLEASE VIEW! EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
CITY PROBLEMS! (IMPORTANT) PLEASE VIEW! EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum

CITY PROBLEMS! (IMPORTANT) PLEASE VIEW!

5 posters

Go down

CITY PROBLEMS! (IMPORTANT) PLEASE VIEW! Empty CITY PROBLEMS! (IMPORTANT) PLEASE VIEW!

Post  GrandHacker! Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:53 pm

Does any of you know how to decrease your own level down to 1?

I have used a cheat and I quickly reached level 200 but My city loads to long now that it is on level 200.So does any of you geniuses here know how to restart my city from the beginning? Please Post a reply!

I have already tried removing the app. but when I play cityville it just continues to my old city. Please Help guys!
I really really need your help people! Crying or Very sad

I really like to start my city from the beginning! so please help guys!

Last edited by GrandHacker! on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong grammar....)
GrandHacker!
GrandHacker!

Back to top Go down

CITY PROBLEMS! (IMPORTANT) PLEASE VIEW! Empty Re: CITY PROBLEMS! (IMPORTANT) PLEASE VIEW!

Post  Gaby4u2 Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:52 pm

Try contacting Z*nga support and ask them if its possable to restart your City Smile If you are lucky they will restart your city Wink

Gaby4u2

Back to top Go down

CITY PROBLEMS! (IMPORTANT) PLEASE VIEW! Empty Re: CITY PROBLEMS! (IMPORTANT) PLEASE VIEW!

Post  GrandHacker! Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:58 am

Gaby4u2 wrote:Try contacting Z*nga support and ask them if its possible to restart your City Smile If you are lucky they will restart your city Wink

I have already contacted Z**** about it, but they told me that they currently don't have the ability to reset anybody's city. That I have to wait for like months for it to be done,, so I'm looking for programmers and computer geniuses to fix my problem...
GrandHacker!
GrandHacker!

Back to top Go down

Post  farach Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:37 pm

I don't know why should you return to level 1 .... I confused ..
Why don't you just start a new game with a new FB account instead ...

farach

Back to top Go down

CITY PROBLEMS! (IMPORTANT) PLEASE VIEW! Empty Help please...

Post  nazan Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:29 pm

I have problems with seed and plant since yesterday does anyone have the same problem I reinstalled and installed
Thank you in advance

nazan

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Todd Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:47 pm

nazan wrote:I have problems with seed and plant since yesterday does anyone have the same problem I reinstalled and installed
Thank you in advance

What problems are you having?

Little Todd

Back to top Go down

Post  nazan Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:17 pm

Error calling gamemachanich server wonder get radius invalid client enqeueue time
I can plant and harvest manually but not with bot thank you for any help I never had problems with Bot

nazan

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Todd Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:07 pm

nazan wrote:Error calling gamemachanich server wonder get radius invalid client enqeueue time
I can plant and harvest manually but not with bot thank you for any help I never had problems with Bot

That issue was fixed in the last release. Download and update your bot.

Little Todd

Back to top Go down

Post  GrandHacker! Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:10 am

Little Todd wrote:

Bro, I want to start from the beginning because my population is too high but I got a small city...
GrandHacker!
GrandHacker!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down