CityVilleBot (Project DEVIL)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: ( - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: ( - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: ( - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: ( - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: ( - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: ( - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: ( - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: ( - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: ( - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum

Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: (

+39
kpc29160
theclarets1969
Kous92
inescity
mariolast
speedy
teufelchen
preemanz
sweetyhunnybunny
Blondero
florin
u.k productions
tigerville
tHc
Escaja
mns
bradang
midnitejeannie
Lomen
CangryMan
lau33
AQIROCK
cygnus
ximiuu
boulou
Naruto - Kun
cae_26
deniro
cmv59
Ris
surfingman
Jazzoo
MAXXXZ
joalmag
wyzco
lacrima08
ertyanna
bobitos
43 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: ( - Page 3 Empty Re: Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: (

Post  speedy Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:24 am

Hi
Thre's a new numbering, also ?
Restarting the Bot in 5 seconds
ERROR: (10) There is a new version of the game released. Yours:7 Mine:7e8f5a8

Regards

speedy

Back to top Go down

Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: ( - Page 3 Empty Re: Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: (

Post  mariolast Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:25 am

bot can not download gameSettings.xml and gameSettings.xml.z
0byte this files in tmp_dir

Last edited by mariolast on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total

mariolast

Back to top Go down

Post  inescity Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:30 am

puedes por favor darme el link de descarga gracias

inescity

Back to top Go down

Post  AQIROCK Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:42 am

LOL! seem everyone going to shifting back to an old and original bot? LMAO!
AQIROCK
AQIROCK

Back to top Go down

Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: ( - Page 3 Empty They have everything to make every user of the robot unable of cheating

Post  Kous92 Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:46 am

FR(i speak french):Je parie que Z* a mis à jour le jeu pour pouvoir rendre inutilisable le robot,ils feront tout pour anéantir la triche,tout ça pour leur argent,des vrais obsédés!!!!!Il faut vite mettre à jour le robot,sinon ils gagnent.Ils ont tout prévu pour mettre tout utilisateur du robot hors d'état de tricher.Le robot est-il mort maintenant?
English-US:I bet Z* has updated the game to get useless the robot, they will do anything to destroy cheating, all for their money, real obsessed!! Must quickly update the robot, or they win.They have everything to make every user of the robot unable of cheating.The bot is dead now?
Kous92
Kous92

Back to top Go down

Post  teufelchen Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:30 am

preemanz wrote:
teufelchen wrote:
preemanz wrote:old bots working fine broo..

how old ?

do you have a version number?

use bot from allbots, not from devilbot.
i tested with 1.9 and 2.05 version working

i´ve tried, but it says "can´t find webpage"

teufelchen

Back to top Go down

Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: ( - Page 3 Empty gamesettings.xml.z has been renamed

Post  lacrima08 Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:58 am

it's appears that gameSettings.xml.z has been renamed to gameSettingsClient.xml.z in flash.php file

I could download it at : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but i don't know how to open it. 7zip cannot open the file

lacrima08

Back to top Go down

Post  mariolast Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:38 am

lacrima08 wrote:it's appears that gameSettings.xml.z has been renamed to gameSettingsClient.xml.z in flash.php file

I could download it at : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but i don't know how to open it. 7zip cannot open the file

Old bot downloading gameSettings.xml properly without ...Client

mariolast

Back to top Go down

Post  tHc Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:52 am

lacrima08 wrote:it's appears that gameSettings.xml.z has been renamed to gameSettingsClient.xml.z in flash.php file

If you look for a second you can see that the changes are with the variable appended to gamesettings file, no renames, client file has been around for ages, its just the same thing, as said above if the bot that hasnt had any updates for like a year works, it cant be any files renamed etc, its more like they have hashed the revision number and appended to the gamesettings, anyway i unpacked the file for you so you can see its identical

Just for you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by tHc on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

tHc

Back to top Go down

Post  theclarets1969 Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:15 pm

sweetyhunnybunny wrote:
mns wrote:
<BQ> wrote:
AQIROCK wrote:too bad for the group admins with 100k+++ members ROFL!

maybe, time to say goodbye and publish no fix for this new issue.
that will stop for now their abuse Very Happy

BQ pls dont say that.... No

Sucks for the rest of us who used it moderately and didn't abuse it... But I HATE SHOW OFFS!!! Evil or Very Mad .. abusing is what got the plugin Cityfran patched to begin with... But i hope there is a fix Rolling Eyes
YES I AGREE BQ N AQI UR GROUP HAS 100K MEMBERS ....

theclarets1969

Back to top Go down

Post  tHc Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:27 pm

As far as im aware Aqi came into that group when it was already full of members and has done a good job moderating all the idiots that wreck certain groups since she became admin. Lol i only enter ctv groups for first time 2 weeks ago to police the idiots posting all their accumulated "Buyit Wealth" and to get magic taken out of the public eye, which didnt help in the slightest really although a couple of blogs listened, oh well, no going back now Sad Heres a thought, instead of sitting waiting with hand out how about this, i came into "bot scene" knowing nothing, but taught myself by reading, more reading, listening to devs and not expecting, and also participating actively in irc/forum, as well as learning alot you build up trust which is more important than having a working bot/plugins etc Smile

tHc

Back to top Go down

Post  CangryMan Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:03 pm

CVbot 2.05 Working!! Very Happy
CangryMan
CangryMan

Back to top Go down

Post  kpc29160 Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:14 pm

List of files to edit to make the bot work again

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kpc29160

http://www.bottinduboutdumonde.fr/

Back to top Go down

Post  MANOLI Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:50 pm

cae_26 wrote:hay alguna solucion?
sabes si han encontrado alguna solucion

MANOLI

Back to top Go down

Post  surfingman Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:53 pm

Last edited by surfingman on Mon May 06, 2013 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total

surfingman

Back to top Go down

Post  ashishjain Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:41 pm

do the following changes and it works

MakeAMF.php

CODE:

Line 57 :
$bod->_value[0]['flashRevision'] = (int)$data['flashRevision'];

replace with :
$bod->_value[0]['flashRevision'] = $data['flashRevision'];

codebase-php\BotClass.php
CODE:

Line 381 :
$arr['flashRevision'] = (int)$this->flashRevision;

replace with :
$arr['flashRevision'] = $this->flashRevision;

if you have this : Plugins\++unUsed++\Multi\Hooks.php
CODE:

Line 471 :
if ((int)$data['GameVersion'] == (int)$bot->flashRevision)

replace with :
if ($data['GameVersion'] == $bot->flashRevision)

if you have this : Plugins\Multi\Hooks.php
CODE:

Line 471 :
if ((int)$data['GameVersion'] == (int)$bot->flashRevision)

replace with :
if ($data['GameVersion'] == $bot->flashRevision)

ashishjain

Back to top Go down

Post  AlaskaDan Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:06 pm

can someone tell me please where I find the codes I need to replace. Is there a directory of bot files? miss my bot..lol

AlaskaDan

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliken Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:20 pm

AlaskaDan wrote:can someone tell me please where I find the codes I need to replace. Is there a directory of bot files? miss my bot..lol

Can you read 3 postings back from yours? There is your answer, otherwise Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: ( - Page 3 Suchenm

Elliken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3