CityVilleBot (Project DEVIL)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: ( - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: ( - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: ( - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: ( - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: ( - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: ( - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: ( - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: ( - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: ( - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum

Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: (

+39
kpc29160
theclarets1969
Kous92
inescity
mariolast
speedy
teufelchen
preemanz
sweetyhunnybunny
Blondero
florin
u.k productions
tigerville
tHc
Escaja
mns
bradang
midnitejeannie
Lomen
CangryMan
lau33
AQIROCK
cygnus
ximiuu
boulou
Naruto - Kun
cae_26
deniro
cmv59
Ris
surfingman
Jazzoo
MAXXXZ
joalmag
wyzco
lacrima08
ertyanna
bobitos
43 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: ( - Page 2 Empty Re: Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: (

Post  midnitejeannie Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:33 pm

Mine's gone too...hopefully something will come about that it can be fixed for our side again! Twisted Evil

midnitejeannie

Back to top Go down

Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: ( - Page 2 Empty Re: Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: (

Post  bradang Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:37 pm

hope no fix is available for bot so that there will be no more showoffs....hehehehe

bradang

Back to top Go down

Post  <BQ> Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:43 pm

AQIROCK wrote:too bad for the group admins with 100k+++ members ROFL!

maybe, time to say goodbye and publish no fix for this new issue.
that will stop for now their abuse Very Happy

<BQ>

Back to top Go down

Post  mns Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:13 am

<BQ> wrote:

BQ pls dont say that.... No

mns

Back to top Go down

Post  cmv59 Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:16 am

<BQ> wrote:

But not everyone is like that , I love the bot I use it for myself & 2 friends who can't get it to work . I only take what I need nothing more . I really hope this will be fixed
cmv59
cmv59

Back to top Go down

Post  Escaja Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:43 am

that will stop for now their abuse

Hrm.. no idea what abuse you guys are talking about. I can live without KPD, CityMagic and so on. But I'd really like to use the normal plugins like Buildings, Wall2 etc Evil or Very Mad

Escaja

Back to top Go down

Post  AQIROCK Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:43 am

hehe BQ hun poor others people that just use for their ownself Very Happy, seem like they change game setting to be gameSettingsClient.xml , but oh well nothing to say about this bot it's so frustrated when they misused it
AQIROCK
AQIROCK

Back to top Go down

Post  CangryMan Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:37 am

feels so strange to play without the bot...I'm starting to miss it, especially the collaboration between users!! pale
CangryMan
CangryMan

Back to top Go down

Post  bradang Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:48 am

no fix no fix no fix.....yeehah

bradang

Back to top Go down

Post  cygnus Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:55 am

Z* won the war, the powerful always win, and even developers will discover a new exploit, to me it is clear that
will not release to the majority, will be restricted to them, as was to
have been with citymagic, sad to see that every one job that was very well done
be wasted because a minority was unable to use.

We lose users, who made the bot, all but one, Z *

Winner was Z *

Ganhador foi Z*

cygnus

Back to top Go down

Post  bradang Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:00 am

i wonder what those ass would post in their group walls now....add members and you get 2k of errors maybe...hahahaha. dont fix it guys cheers

bradang

Back to top Go down

Post  tHc Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:15 am

Haha, i was waiting for something like this, what goes around comes around, lucky they still left holes (as usual) and just changed some stuff, possibly going the way of chefville, we cant find gamesettings except on dev server which we cant touch, and cant find where all info is cached apart from in the actual amf, in initial response, people become to reliant on bots and cant even play manually cause of it (GULITY AS CHARGED HERE!!! LOL) We all become lazy players and expect so much from the devs who keep doing it for you out of their own enjoyment nothing else, maybe now people will actually sit back for a minute and realise what people like BQ LittleTodd etc actually do for you. Instead of just sitting with hand out expecting

Also noticed moneyvault on a dummy dummy let me harvest for cash although im sure it was sterile before lol

tHc

Back to top Go down

Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: ( - Page 2 Empty Hellloo Mervin, it mean Devil bot is dead and we cant wait for new update?

Post  tigerville Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:28 am

tHc wrote:Haha, i was waiting for something like this, what goes around comes around, lucky they still left holes (as usual) and just changed some stuff, possibly going the way of chefville, we cant find gamesettings except on dev server which we cant touch, and cant find where all info is cached apart from in the actual amf, in initial response, people become to reliant on bots and cant even play manually cause of it (GULITY AS CHARGED HERE!!! LOL) We all become lazy players and expect so much from the devs who keep doing it for you out of their own enjoyment nothing else, maybe now people will actually sit back for a minute and realise what people like BQ LittleTodd etc actually do for you. Instead of just sitting with hand out expecting

Also noticed moneyvault on a dummy dummy let me harvest for cash although im sure it was sterile before lol

tigerville

Back to top Go down

Post  bradang Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:29 am

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....so happy today Very Happy retribution, whew what a morning!!!

bradang

Back to top Go down

Post  <BQ> Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:32 am

tHc wrote:Haha, i was waiting for something like this, what goes around comes around, lucky they still left holes (as usual) and just changed some stuff, possibly going the way of chefville, we cant find gamesettings except on dev server which we cant touch, and cant find where all info is cached apart from in the actual amf, in initial response, people become to reliant on bots and cant even play manually cause of it (GULITY AS CHARGED HERE!!! LOL) We all become lazy players and expect so much from the devs who keep doing it for you out of their own enjoyment nothing else, maybe now people will actually sit back for a minute and realise what people like BQ LittleTodd etc actually do for you. Instead of just sitting with hand out expecting

good words Very Happy

<BQ>

Back to top Go down

Post  CangryMan Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:05 am

now play like old times.. opening multiple windows to order materials! Laughing
and use pages to exchange of items cheers
waiting for community buildings and housing be on time to collect them Basketball
CangryMan
CangryMan

Back to top Go down

Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: ( - Page 2 Empty Not work

Post  u.k productions Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:30 am

it has not been working since morning
it is patched?
u.k productions
u.k productions

http://urbankidsproductions.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  florin Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:28 am

u.k productions wrote:it has not been working since morning
it is patched?

i dont think is patched, the old bot still working([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
florin
florin

Back to top Go down

Post  surfingman Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:43 am

Last edited by surfingman on Mon May 06, 2013 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total

surfingman

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondero Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:00 am

like it :-)

Blondero

Back to top Go down

Post  bobitos Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:14 am

florin wrote:
u.k productions wrote:it has not been working since morning
it is patched?

i dont think is patched, the old bot still working([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I confirm, the robot allbots load without worry, it works in half with some errors os So I guess this change and with the skills of some of this forum the problem will be solved. Go the team: D

bobitos

Back to top Go down

Post  sweetyhunnybunny Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:27 am

mns wrote:
<BQ> wrote:

BQ pls dont say that.... No

Sucks for the rest of us who used it moderately and didn't abuse it... But I HATE SHOW OFFS!!! Evil or Very Mad .. abusing is what got the plugin Cityfran patched to begin with... But i hope there is a fix Rolling Eyes

sweetyhunnybunny

Back to top Go down

Cityville new update, the bot does not work anymore: ( - Page 2 Empty devil bot not working

Post  preemanz Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:28 am

old bots working fine broo..

preemanz

Back to top Go down

Post  teufelchen Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:47 am

preemanz wrote:old bots working fine broo..

how old ?

do you have a version number?

teufelchen

Back to top Go down

Post  preemanz Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:13 am

teufelchen wrote:
preemanz wrote:old bots working fine broo..

how old ?

do you have a version number?

use bot from allbots, not from devilbot.
i tested with 1.9 and 2.05 version working

preemanz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next