CityVilleBot (Project DEVIL)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
Is there any way to place Equality Estates in DT??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
Is there any way to place Equality Estates in DT??? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
Is there any way to place Equality Estates in DT??? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
Is there any way to place Equality Estates in DT??? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
Is there any way to place Equality Estates in DT??? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
Is there any way to place Equality Estates in DT??? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
Is there any way to place Equality Estates in DT??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
Is there any way to place Equality Estates in DT??? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
Is there any way to place Equality Estates in DT??? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum

Is there any way to place Equality Estates in DT???

+5
surfingman
Chris67
aztecatarasco
CangryMan
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is there any way to place Equality Estates in DT??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is there any way to place Equality Estates in DT???

Post  tHc Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:04 am

CangryMan wrote:
Little Todd wrote:
surfingman wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Remove the _

WOW....
Our dev's are aware of this and actively working on the problem and should have the issue resolved soon.
This was posted a week ago. Really... No solution.

The fix is a simple edit of the xml files. Allow any of the Wind Farms to count toward the quest LOLZ

Anyways... The quest can be completed by using the BuyIt plugin to get a Level 1 Windfarm (pow_windmill).

Build it and supply it 5 times. Do NOT upgrade it until after you supply it 5 times.

This will complete the quest.

I did it, but didn't solve my problem Sad

Can we still do xml edits, i havent tried for ages, if so we could edit the quests.xml right down lol, i notice a few times they have set quests to 1 specific level of a building (normally, entry level)
I think because they have derived from in gamesettings that it would point back to default, but that is not the case as Little Todd pointed out Smile

tHc

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2