CityVilleBot (Project DEVIL)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
how to have full of crew? - easy fats  way to finish collect x times municipal builings (5 minutes is crew) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
how to have full of crew? - easy fats  way to finish collect x times municipal builings (5 minutes is crew) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
how to have full of crew? - easy fats  way to finish collect x times municipal builings (5 minutes is crew) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
how to have full of crew? - easy fats  way to finish collect x times municipal builings (5 minutes is crew) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
how to have full of crew? - easy fats  way to finish collect x times municipal builings (5 minutes is crew) EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
how to have full of crew? - easy fats  way to finish collect x times municipal builings (5 minutes is crew) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
how to have full of crew? - easy fats  way to finish collect x times municipal builings (5 minutes is crew) EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
how to have full of crew? - easy fats  way to finish collect x times municipal builings (5 minutes is crew) EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
how to have full of crew? - easy fats  way to finish collect x times municipal builings (5 minutes is crew) EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum

how to have full of crew? - easy fats way to finish collect x times municipal builings (5 minutes is crew)

3 posters

Go down

how to have full of crew? - easy fats  way to finish collect x times municipal builings (5 minutes is crew) Empty how to have full of crew? - easy fats way to finish collect x times municipal builings (5 minutes is crew)

Post  asproef Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:04 pm

When i choose crew with wall2 pluggin, i have error like this 'could not be asked".

Is it a way to have full crew?

I ask because when you upgrade municipal building(level n to n+1) , when ever you do (no problem about time to wait before collect), it count 1 collect to level 1.
Then it is a way to finish rapidely part of mission who need to collect municipal building level * X times.

For example : collect 10 times lev 2 tv building :

buy 10 lev 2 tv building with buyit
put in city all of them
use lot of crew to upgrade to level 3
when 10 are level 3; mission is done

Then, how to have lots of crew? charles?

asproef

Back to top Go down

how to have full of crew? - easy fats  way to finish collect x times municipal builings (5 minutes is crew) Empty Re: how to have full of crew? - easy fats way to finish collect x times municipal builings (5 minutes is crew)

Post  1soni Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:59 am

asproef wrote:When i choose crew with wall2 pluggin, i have error like this 'could not be asked".

Is it a way to have full crew?

I ask because when you upgrade municipal building(level n to n+1) , when ever you do (no problem about time to wait before collect), it count 1 collect to level 1.
Then it is a way to finish rapidely part of mission who need to collect municipal building level * X times.

For example : collect 10 times lev 2 tv building :

buy 10 lev 2 tv building with buyit
put in city all of them
use lot of crew to upgrade to level 3
when 10 are level 3; mission is done

Then, how to have lots of crew? charles?

to get crew use this : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... use tab trick !!

1soni

https://www.facebook.com/vayun.soni

Back to top Go down

how to have full of crew? - easy fats  way to finish collect x times municipal builings (5 minutes is crew) Empty Re: how to have full of crew? - easy fats way to finish collect x times municipal builings (5 minutes is crew)

Post  surfingman Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:03 am

Last edited by surfingman on Mon May 06, 2013 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total

surfingman

Back to top Go down

Post  1soni Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:30 am

surfingman wrote:
1soni wrote:to get crew use this : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... use tab trick !!

The link is useless !
its for u .. not for me =D

1soni

https://www.facebook.com/vayun.soni

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down