CityVilleBot (Project DEVIL)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
Warehouse Item EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
Warehouse Item EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
Warehouse Item EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
Warehouse Item EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
Warehouse Item EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
Warehouse Item EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
Warehouse Item EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
Warehouse Item EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
Warehouse Item EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum

Warehouse Item

+4
demian.kinley
hartono
Lomen
AQIROCK
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Warehouse Item Empty Warehouse Item

Post  AQIROCK Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:51 am

Is there any way to delete items in warehouse using bot? any plugin can do that?
AQIROCK
AQIROCK

Back to top Go down

Warehouse Item Empty Re: Warehouse Item

Post  Lomen Mon May 07, 2012 12:21 am

AQIROCK wrote:Is there any way to delete items in warehouse using bot? any plugin can do that?

that's a good question...i need to know this too...on one of my accts...i placed the showbiz Inc level 5 while the original showbiz Inc lvl 1 was still under construction.... when i tried to bulldoze my showbiz Ince lvl5...it didnt go to inventory but straight to warehouse....now i keep getting the game refresh everytime i build, harvest, or expand. The game is not saving work... maybe end of CV for that account. I cant sell or see the showbiz Inc in the bot because it's in the warehouse.

Lomen

Back to top Go down

Post  hartono Mon May 07, 2012 2:21 pm

Lomen wrote:
AQIROCK wrote:Is there any way to delete items in warehouse using bot? any plugin can do that?

that's a good question...i need to know this too...on one of my accts...i placed the showbiz Inc level 5 while the original showbiz Inc lvl 1 was still under construction.... when i tried to bulldoze my showbiz Ince lvl5...it didnt go to inventory but straight to warehouse....now i keep getting the game refresh everytime i build, harvest, or expand. The game is not saving work... maybe end of CV for that account. I cant sell or see the showbiz Inc in the bot because it's in the warehouse.

not yet END ur CV.....same problem at mine too, but with little trick using charles i can still play game and save as well like normal game.

hartono

Back to top Go down

Post  AQIROCK Mon May 07, 2012 3:26 pm

It's not the end and my city already fix that problem its an electric company inside warehouse but its as known issues of Z as we always make a report t Z when any error happend xD. Well by charles Responce / Data / User Info / Player / storageComponent find the item and edit it and its fix allowed you to play as normal but oh well temporary action lmao! not saving at all after refresh everytime want to play need to do this trick xD
AQIROCK
AQIROCK

Back to top Go down

Post  demian.kinley Mon May 07, 2012 10:04 pm

i ask some guys this days, to write an plug for the storage,...no answer ..(i think, they have no interest, to do that) !! thats it !!

here make everyone, everything for itself,,there are a few exceptions, the helps each other !!

demian.kinley

Back to top Go down

Post  bradang Mon May 07, 2012 10:18 pm

demian.kinley wrote:i ask some guys this days, to write an plug for the storage,...no answer ..(i think, they have no interest, to do that) !! thats it !!

here make everyone, everything for itself,,there are a few exceptions, the helps each other !!

so sad Sad but thanks for trying...thumbs up to you guys still

bradang

Back to top Go down

Post  Lomen Mon May 07, 2012 11:49 pm

bradang wrote:

so sad Sad but thanks for trying...thumbs up to you guys still

i agree with u Bradang...these guys have done so much with these plugins and i appreciate their works. ProjectDevil rocks

Lomen

Back to top Go down

Post  Lomen Tue May 08, 2012 12:03 am

[quote="hartono"]
not yet END ur CV.....same problem at mine too, but with little trick using charles i can still play game and save as well like normal game.

replying to requests works...but once i enter the game...none or the works are saved, i can't hire crews. With the bot, i can visit neighbors, harvest my crops, ships, planes, Trucks...and they're saved....it's manually that is not saving the work.

I was wondering if i delete all the stuffs in my inventory maybe i can have control of the city manually. I will give it couple more days and start deleting everything in inventory.

Lomen

Back to top Go down

Post  <BQ> Tue May 08, 2012 12:12 am

[quote="Lomen"]
hartono wrote:

replying to requests works...but once i enter the game...none or the works are saved, i can't hire crews. With the bot, i can visit neighbors, harvest my crops, ships, planes, Trucks...and they're saved....it's manually that is not saving the work.

I was wondering if i delete all the stuffs in my inventory maybe i can have control of the city manually. I will give it couple more days and start deleting everything in inventory.

problem is not the inventory, problem is a wrong item in the itemstore
showbiz
subway
mun_electricco

<BQ>

Back to top Go down

Post  Lomen Tue May 08, 2012 12:36 am

<BQ> wrote:

problem is not the inventory, problem is a wrong item in the itemstore
showbiz
subway
mun_electricco

thx 4 the infos BQ

Lomen

Back to top Go down

Post  <BQ> Tue May 08, 2012 12:43 am

Lomen wrote:

thx 4 the infos BQ

for a plug you must know itemname, className, itemID and a position x/y there is enough space for the item

edit: or you send an item with the same size to inventory and notice the position

<BQ>

Back to top Go down

Post  Lomen Tue May 08, 2012 3:00 am

<BQ> wrote:
Lomen wrote:

thx 4 the infos BQ

for a plug you must know itemname, className, itemID and a position x/y there is enough space for the item

edit: or you send an item with the same size to inventory and notice the position

yaaaeeeiiiii my city is back.....i will keep these in mind BQ ty. I deleted Charles first, then i harvest all businesses,ships,Trucks, and crops using DevilBot....2hrs later, i went back in game manually and now i can control the city. I think the bot did the trick for me....i couldnt harvest or build anything and save work before...only the bot was doing that and saved the work. Now i back in the game. yeeeppppiiiiiii.

Lomen

Back to top Go down

Post  AQIROCK Tue May 08, 2012 7:57 am

<BQ> wrote:
Lomen wrote:

thx 4 the infos BQ

not very clear about this BQ... can I know what you mean by that?
AQIROCK
AQIROCK

Back to top Go down

Post  hartono Tue May 08, 2012 8:10 am

corp_showbiz5 in warehouse now already Fix by Z*......
i can play normal again without charles

hartono

Back to top Go down

Post  demian.kinley Tue May 08, 2012 9:01 am

<BQ> wrote:
Lomen wrote:

thx 4 the infos BQ

I have this specially item...bad_item : mun_botanicalgardens id":15093 in my town, but i found it not in my object table, shure it is in the storage..

have you an idea, to bring me back to my town (error 2005) , i am not so fit with charles to do that, can anybody help me ?

demian.kinley

Back to top Go down

Post  <BQ> Tue May 08, 2012 9:46 am

demian.kinley wrote:

I have this specially item...bad_item : mun_botanicalgardens id":15093 in my town, but i found it not in my object table, shure it is in the storage..

have you an idea, to bring me back to my town (error 2005) , i am not so fit with charles to do that, can anybody help me ?

maybe it's in a city/gov center, so delete this

<BQ>

Back to top Go down

Post  AQIROCK Tue May 08, 2012 9:55 am

demian.kinley wrote:I have this specially item...bad_item : mun_botanicalgardens id":15093 in my town, but i found it not in my object table, shure it is in the storage..have you an idea, to bring me back to my town (error 2005) , i am not so fit with charles to do that, can anybody help me ?

That is a botanical garden the code which known as deco_botanicalgardens now.im sure you are taking it before its release. Z already change the code before release so to anyone that take this item before its release will get this error #2005. I f you edit it by charles it is useless as I said its just a temporary action but not sure thou if anyone here that know how to delete items permanent in warehouse storage using charles. You can see how the items look like here Botanical Garden
AQIROCK
AQIROCK

Back to top Go down

Post  demian.kinley Tue May 08, 2012 10:13 am

<BQ> wrote:
demian.kinley wrote:

i have much more of city / gov centers in my town, i dont know in which is it ? can everybody help me with charles to find it and delete ?

i need this help , !! ( if you need for hlp, email & pwd per PM )

demian.kinley

Back to top Go down

Post  bradang Tue May 08, 2012 3:38 pm

demian.kinley wrote:
<BQ> wrote:
demian.kinley wrote:

i have much more of city / gov centers in my town, i dont know in which is it ? can everybody help me with charles to find it and delete ?

if the error is in your storage/warehouse you will not have any neighbors(just slingo Very Happy ) if the bad item is on your city when you visit your city using a dummy its all green(no structures). you can use Aqirock's method. load charles & cityville. wait until cv stops loading & displays error msg. go to charles. on the left side, collapse folder http:\\web-cz1....cityville. look for error.php click edit request or response(i forgot) you will see a long green line of txt stating the id number of the govcenter or citycenter which houses the mun_botanicalgarden. am not sure if you can delete it, try BQ's post. or you can just add some codes an if clause in the sell plugin that will display the contents of the govcenter and sell it directly. this should be included in a rewrite of the sell plugin Laughing

bradang

Back to top Go down

Post  bradang Tue May 08, 2012 3:45 pm

AQIROCK wrote:
<BQ> wrote:
Lomen wrote:

thx 4 the infos BQ

not very clear about this BQ... can I know what you mean by that?

yeah, could you elaborate more especially on the edit part..thanks

bradang

Back to top Go down

Post  demian.kinley Tue May 08, 2012 8:56 pm

bradang wrote:
demian.kinley wrote:
<BQ> wrote:
demian.kinley wrote:

if the error is in your storage/warehouse you will not have any neighbors(just slingo Very Happy ) if the bad item is on your city when you visit your city using a dummy its all green(no structures). you can use Aqirock's method. load charles & cityville. wait until cv stops loading & displays error msg. go to charles. on the left side, collapse folder http:\\web-cz1....cityville. look for error.php click edit request or response(i forgot) you will see a long green line of txt stating the id number of the govcenter or citycenter which houses the mun_botanicalgarden. am not sure if you can delete it, try BQ's post. or you can just add some codes an if clause in the sell plugin that will display the contents of the govcenter and sell it directly. this should be included in a rewrite of the sell plugin Laughing

thank you for the answer, so one guy helps me, to find this issue..

update: he found , but we were not able to solve it... at least, I say thank you.. !!! any suggestions ?

Last edited by demian.kinley on Tue May 08, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : update status)

demian.kinley

Back to top Go down

Post  bradang Tue May 08, 2012 10:59 pm

your very welcome if you are referring to me. in charles, you can block the govcenter but not the invisible error(botanicalgarden) so you still wont be able to load cv. you can modify any value in charles but you wont be able execute any command and most of the time the things you do in charles are not binding. i strongly believe the solution is a modified devil's sell plugin. hehe

bradang

Back to top Go down

Post  demian.kinley Tue May 08, 2012 11:05 pm

bradang wrote:your very welcome if you are referring to me. in charles, you can block the govcenter but not the invisible error(botanicalgarden) so you still wont be able to load cv. you can modify any value in charles but you wont be able execute any command and most of the time the things you do in charles are not binding. i strongly believe the solution is a modified devil's sell plugin. hehe

we found this item in the storage / Warehouse, but it is not a reason, to delete.. this item are not in any gov / or citycenter,, have you any idea, how this works ?

demian.kinley

Back to top Go down

Post  bradang Tue May 08, 2012 11:19 pm

ive seen a few bad items causing errors in cv mun_botanicalgarden, city district, mun_buckinghampalace w/c we all know became a residence which until now i cant delete. an item inside a govcenter will not show up in the objects table even charles cant load it. maybe because it is a subarray cause if you look inside the govcenter using charles you will see all the items inside the govcenter. did that answer anything?

bradang

Back to top Go down

Post  bradang Tue May 08, 2012 11:35 pm

am also trying to write a code that will access items inside govcenters but am not sure where to stick it. havent written a single code in 12 yrs so if someone could just point me where and explain how exactly items are sold i would deeply appreciate it cause it would definitely speed up the coding process. thanks

bradang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next