CityVilleBot (Project DEVIL)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
energyman  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
energyman  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
energyman  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
energyman  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
energyman  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
energyman  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
energyman  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
energyman  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
energyman  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum

energyman

+22
geodexter2000
bradang
Icey
rimi-ku
Mr_Hyde
mobkhe
AQIROCK
Lomen
oag95
Jamiebitch
asproef
dwellingmammal
chanhom1
florin
farach
mintarizal
aztecatarasco
soleil
Diosmexica
nipunb
BadThinks
theclarets1969
26 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

energyman  - Page 4 Empty energy man patched!

Post  AQIROCK Tue May 01, 2012 7:36 am

just want to inform that energy man already patched only +1 energy will get by place it.Thank you
AQIROCK
AQIROCK

Back to top Go down

energyman  - Page 4 Empty Re: energyman

Post  SilenTDoGz Tue May 01, 2012 10:49 am

hmmm, not sure it HAS been patched. Saw the post's and thought i would try. Still working for me as of 11.50am BST 01/05/2012

SilenTDoGz

Back to top Go down

Post  Icey Tue May 01, 2012 2:45 pm

AQIROCK wrote:just want to inform that energy man already patched only +1 energy will get by place it.Thank you

yea thut so...bummer

I did re-try with e-man on 2 new alt accts
they only get +1 like e-man is suppose to do

then i stuck e-man in storage on that acct also just to see wut wuld
happen and wahlaa! Samethin as on my main acct I DC from CV everytime
when I try to take e-man outa storage

sooo...errr I giv that new alt anthr e-man that one worked fine givin the +1
and I try take the other one out of storage and instant DC

So don't put 'em in ur storage...make sure u bulldoze em to ur invens pplz

I try deleting my storage shed and that deleted fine but...e-man still was in it but
I still culd access it even thou the shed was gone roflh

lol so no way to delete him for now for me

so I repeat DO not Place e-man into ur storage

Icey
Icey

Back to top Go down

Post  colinpritham Wed May 02, 2012 8:24 am

energyman trick still work just tried it
but if u have it only on ur mainworld and u close the game in downtown world.....it starts losing it powers and the limit keeps dropping...
it also looses powers if u keep it in inventory...
so place one on both ur world main and downtown but never bulldoze or send the downtown one to inventory, if u do u cant place it back in downtown..also don't keep it it warehouse..but u can move it though
only bulldoze send it to the inventory and place the it back in ur main world only keep doing it till ur req limit has reached.
colinpritham
colinpritham

Back to top Go down

Post  bradang Wed May 02, 2012 10:48 am

Icey wrote:
bradang wrote:i think before you use e-man you need to have alot of energy available ex. 1000/58, then you can increase your energy cap up to 1000 (1000/1000). just an observation guys

well idk

I' m a noob at all this but last nite he wuz workin fine with little to no energy
I had no probs gettin him cept...

I culdnt understand at 1st how to accept the franchise order, lol
I only used http:\\cityvillebot.org version up till lastnite

After I read up some here..I decided I must get Devil
after I did that, all said here suddenly made perfect sense to me Smile

Anyways I had e-man within the 1st 5min I DLed Devil, ty to all of ur instructions
He worked from the get-go with np
It didn't matter if I tossed him into storage or bulldozered him to inven
bothways worked fine & like I said I had little or no energy

Then I went to sleep
Since I woke up he no worx
the second I place him I DC from CV

I tried turning my bot off and now I have lot of energy accumalated but still no go

I guess I'll go try to get & use him on a dif acct...see wut happens there

Oh btw, I started gettin 1500 & 1899 loading screen errors yesterday(before I got e-man)
in CV & those errors are still happening today -.- ...shuld be irrelevant(I hope)

TY for confirming that he shuld still workin for me

<3

i think the reason your getting a loading error is that you bulldoze your e-man then refresh your CV. had the same error then. let e-man stay in your city and refresh cv. your cv should be fine never had a loading error since

bradang

Back to top Go down

Post  bradang Wed May 02, 2012 10:50 am

is there a limit in energy cap, could we do like 10k. thanks

bradang

Back to top Go down

Post  SilenTDoGz Wed May 02, 2012 1:43 pm

i dont know if there IS a limit to the energycap......but i just moved mine up from 3500...to just over 10,000 yesterday, just incase they HAD or WILL eventually patch it. Had no errors and nothing out of the ordinary happen whilst doing it, and works perfectly now. It still took sometime to do, even using a macro.

SilenTDoGz

Back to top Go down

Post  geodexter2000 Wed May 02, 2012 7:22 pm

SilenTDoGz wrote:i dont know if there IS a limit to the energycap......but i just moved mine up from 3500...to just over 10,000 yesterday, just incase they HAD or WILL eventually patch it. Had no errors and nothing out of the ordinary happen whilst doing it, and works perfectly now. It still took sometime to do, even using a macro.
i increase energycap but whjen i get refresh to game back to old value Sad(

geodexter2000

Back to top Go down

Post  SilenTDoGz Wed May 02, 2012 7:59 pm

@geodexter.........i got one Main and 4 dummies.........and in One of the dummies....energyman did not work, so i presumed i did something wrong when trying to accept him. can i ask............?, you DID follow the instructions....to the letter?.....eg, send with one dummy cityFran to Main, then DECLINE the franchise first time round, then resend with dummy cityfran, and then accept the franchise in ur main USING THE NEIGHBOURS ACCEPT FRANCHISE plugin......?
if you did.....then try to delete energyman statue from the inventory.......and use a DIFFERENT dummy account to resend the statue again using cityfran. Not sure this will cure your problem.....but its what I would try, if it didnt work for me!. nothing to lose....huh? Smile

SilenTDoGz

Back to top Go down

Post  bradang Wed May 02, 2012 10:05 pm

SilenTDoGz wrote:i dont know if there IS a limit to the energycap......but i just moved mine up from 3500...to just over 10,000 yesterday, just incase they HAD or WILL eventually patch it. Had no errors and nothing out of the ordinary happen whilst doing it, and works perfectly now. It still took sometime to do, even using a macro.

nice...thanks man try move mine up too

bradang

Back to top Go down

Post  tHc Thu May 03, 2012 3:32 am

dont need a macro to do it, just use charles, yes it works and was never patched, i just went to 20k no probs. load game with charles running
edit the first seq now wait a min for post init functions to run, now place energy man, then sell energy man straight away to send back to inventory, the gateway for this if done correct will show 4 functions, i for place 1 for sendtoinv and to mechanic 1s for the add to energy, edit this gateway if it has these 4 showing, now goto that 1 you just did and change the seq on the 4 to 2,3,4 and 5
shut game window if havent already
execute the first edit you did, the init gateway seq one, now execute the second one you did with the 4 , seqs 2,3,4 and 5, check response just to make sure it worked dont worry about the mechanic ones they give errors about adding but still give success
Right click the 2 gateways you just edited and repeat advance however many times concurrency 1
300 is about max and token will have or be near to expiring, you can repeat by reloading game and copying the hash for the session to the edited gateways and using them again

Here is a pic of what the edited gateway should look like - i have already changed sequence to 2,3,4 and 5. I placed then sold(sent to inventory quickly) so they showed in same gateway
energyman  - Page 4 Efda6ded9eaf4b36a896515

Here is response of the 2 MechanicResource sequences, they give errors but still add to max
energyman  - Page 4 4a79143ccc0945bfb6feabb

Last edited by tHc on Sat May 05, 2012 11:48 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Pics)

tHc

Back to top Go down

Post  geodexter2000 Thu May 03, 2012 7:10 am

SilenTDoGz wrote:@geodexter.........i got one Main and 4 dummies.........and in One of the dummies....energyman did not work, so i presumed i did something wrong when trying to accept him. can i ask............?, you DID follow the instructions....to the letter?.....eg, send with one dummy cityFran to Main, then DECLINE the franchise first time round, then resend with dummy cityfran, and then accept the franchise in ur main USING THE NEIGHBOURS ACCEPT FRANCHISE plugin......?
if you did.....then try to delete energyman statue from the inventory.......and use a DIFFERENT dummy account to resend the statue again using cityfran. Not sure this will cure your problem.....but its what I would try, if it didnt work for me!. nothing to lose....huh? Smile
USING THE NEIGHBOURS ACCEPT FRANCHISE plugin......? where is that plugin? idont have this. i try to acce[pt manual but automatic error Sad(

geodexter2000

Back to top Go down

Post  SilenTDoGz Thu May 03, 2012 9:20 am

ok sorry........slight bad grammar.......i meant use the accept franchise option IN the neighbours plugin......go neighbours plugin>actions>scroll down to bottom, and you will see the Accept a franchise option. look for your franchise in that window.highlight it and save. then run the plugin. usually i have to run the plugin once, sometimes twice, to get the Franchise to appear in the list

SilenTDoGz

Back to top Go down

Post  theclarets1969 Thu May 03, 2012 12:30 pm

Here's what I did:
1) place energyman with cityfran in your main id.
2) go to your main account and 'decline' the franchise.
3) place the energyman again from the same dummy into your main account.
4) run bot with your main account, use neighbor plugin to accept franchise.
5) check your city, energyman will be there...
6) Now you can remove it and place it again from ur inventory, then refresh CV.(I did this 20 times and got hundreds of energy limit)

theclarets1969

Back to top Go down

Post  nipunb Thu May 03, 2012 12:45 pm

theclarets1969 wrote:Here's what I did:
6) Now you can remove it and place it again from ur inventory, then refresh CV.(I did this 20 times and got hundreds of energy limit)
feels like I've heard this before...... lol!

nipunb

Back to top Go down

Post  asproef Thu May 03, 2012 4:01 pm

i plac ecorrectly ernergy man and increase energy to 64 but now, max energy doesnt increase when i put it in inventory and after put in in town, collect business

am i the only one with this issue?

asproef

Back to top Go down

Post  geodexter2000 Fri May 04, 2012 6:33 am

theclarets1969 wrote:Here's what I did:
hi. i cant find that in the bot "use neighbor plugin to accept franchise." can we accept francise with bot? i dont have this option......pls help

WORKKKK.......THANKS.
FOR AQI ROCK(NOTHING PACHED) IF U CAN HELP OTHER PLAYER, HELP Wink

geodexter2000

Back to top Go down

Post  SilenTDoGz Fri May 04, 2012 10:42 am

tHc wrote:dont need a macro to do it, just use charles, yes it works and was never patched, i just went to 20k no probs. load game with charles running
edit the first seq now wait a min for post init functions to run, now place energy man, then sell energy man straight away to send back to inventory, the gateway for this if done correct will show 4 functions, i for place 1 for sendtoinv and to mechanic 1s for the add to energy, edit this gateway if it has these 4 showing, now goto that 1 you just did and change the seq on the 4 to 2,3,4 and 5
execute the first edit you did, the init gateway seq one, now execute the second one you did with the 4 , seqs 2,3,4 and 5, check response just to make sure it worked dont worry about the mechanic ones they give errors about adding but still give success
Right click the 2 gateways you just edited and repeat advance however many times concurrency 1
300 is about max and token will have or be near to expiring, you can repeat by reloading game and copying the hash for the session to the edited gateways and using them again

ermmmm......and now in English.......? Lol. Sorry tHc...(good name by the way Smile ) ...but as someone thats just learning to use Charles....and Thanks to AQIROCK, i managed to increase my Population Cap, My Premium goods storage limit, and general population, (still want to find a way to increase standard goods storage limit,btw, oh...and increase Premium goods factories without getting server refresh everytime you try to collect!! )).....maybe, the instructions you give are easy to an experienced user.....but wow, even knowing charles a little, im struggling with what you said!...but hey when i got time, i shall sit down and try to follow what you said, so i appreciate your help Smile....anything else you can tell me using charles would be great help....thxs

SilenTDoGz

Back to top Go down

Post  AQIROCK Sat May 05, 2012 6:54 am

yes sorry for my early comments because im trying with my dummy id, but for some id's its not work, my main id is work but for my dummy id's its not work at all even it was work before.
AQIROCK
AQIROCK

Back to top Go down

Post  AQIROCK Sat May 05, 2012 6:59 am

tHc wrote:dont need a macro to do it, just use charles, yes it works and was never patched, i just went to 20k no probs. load game with charles running

Hey hun can you post it more efficient, in this way some people can't understand it..
AQIROCK
AQIROCK

Back to top Go down

Post  theclarets1969 Sat May 05, 2012 8:06 am

AQIROCK wrote:

Hey hun can you post it more efficient, in this way some people can't understand it..
my energy limit is 1156 so it does work

theclarets1969

Back to top Go down

Post  Icey Sat May 05, 2012 12:55 pm

yes sorry for my early comments because im trying with my dummy id, but for some id's its not work, my main id is work but for my dummy id's its not work at all even it was work before.

^^ same here

I got it to work again on 2 other accounts out of 9 to 10

I've tried all sorts of ways on each acct that it won't work on and nuthing

I did get it working on my main acct tyg and I get like +35ish each round
on the alt acct it only gives +2more cap each round

I been trying everyday to bug up a good back up acct but so far it's not happening

Icey
Icey

Back to top Go down

Post  AQIROCK Sat May 05, 2012 3:12 pm

Icey wrote:
^^ same here

I got it to work again on 2 other accounts out of 9 to 10

I've tried all sorts of ways on each acct that it won't work on and nuthing

I did get it working on my main acct tyg and I get like +35ish each round
on the alt acct it only gives +2more cap each round

I been trying everyday to bug up a good back up acct but so far it's not happening

well maybe we are the choosen one lmao
AQIROCK
AQIROCK

Back to top Go down

Post  tHc Sun May 06, 2012 6:25 am

worked on any i try it on, cant do it multiple times in a session, hence the inits and repeat advance, looks like i get 17 a cycle
energyman  - Page 4 64fd65e3a8f848e7a401eb5
energyman  - Page 4 216cda230f644726bd89298
11294 to 11311, so i get about 5000k for a 300 repeat advance, its trivial anyway lol, got 40 million energy, its in case i get zeroed again lol

Here is a pic of what the edited gateway should look like - i have already changed sequence to 2,3,4 and 5. I placed then sold(sent to inventory quickly) so they showed in same gateway
energyman  - Page 4 Efda6ded9eaf4b36a896515

Here is response of the 2 MechanicResource sequences, they give errors but still add to max
energyman  - Page 4 4a79143ccc0945bfb6feabb

Last edited by tHc on Sun May 06, 2012 10:48 am; edited 3 times in total

tHc

Back to top Go down

Post  SilenTDoGz Wed May 09, 2012 10:28 pm

ok....so yeh, i sat down and worked with tHc's instructions with Charles....and it works a treat Smile....thxs tHc!.......just a little appendage to it though.....i sat and played round with the numbers a little.....so when you do repeat advance settings......try using 1000 instead of 300. everytime i run this i get 10,500 approx added to energy Cap. thxs again

SilenTDoGz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum