CityVilleBot (Project DEVIL)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
[Plugin] Neighbor Menu Action does not display anything EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
[Plugin] Neighbor Menu Action does not display anything EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
[Plugin] Neighbor Menu Action does not display anything EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
[Plugin] Neighbor Menu Action does not display anything EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
[Plugin] Neighbor Menu Action does not display anything EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
[Plugin] Neighbor Menu Action does not display anything EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
[Plugin] Neighbor Menu Action does not display anything EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
[Plugin] Neighbor Menu Action does not display anything EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
[Plugin] Neighbor Menu Action does not display anything EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum

[Plugin] Neighbor Menu Action does not display anything

3 posters

Go down

[Plugin] Neighbor Menu Action does not display anything Empty [Plugin] Neighbor Menu Action does not display anything

Post  primesgatmen Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:47 am

First i would like to extend my gratitude for building this bot. It works very fine for me. More power to you. If you have some knowledge base for building plugins, i offer my help.

I downloaded today the bot and only one trouble came out, the neighbor plugin. The bot works fine for the other plugins but for this one, the Actions Menu (only this menu others are fine) does not display anything when clicked.

I looked at the program but then again i have no guide whatsoever. I have tried several ways but no luck.

.net - 4
java - latest
ie - 8
connection - 1mbps

Thanks

primesgatmen

Back to top Go down

[Plugin] Neighbor Menu Action does not display anything Empty Re: [Plugin] Neighbor Menu Action does not display anything

Post  dada79 Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:16 pm

primesgatmen wrote:First i would like to extend my gratitude for building this bot. It works very fine for me. More power to you. If you have some knowledge base for building plugins, i offer my help.

I downloaded today the bot and only one trouble came out, the neighbor plugin. The bot works fine for the other plugins but for this one, the Actions Menu (only this menu others are fine) does not display anything when clicked.

I looked at the program but then again i have no guide whatsoever. I have tried several ways but no luck.

.net - 4
java - latest
ie - 8
connection - 1mbps

Thanks

Hi , after clicking on action menu tabs just wait for 10-20 second before action page appears sometimes it's longer so wait for page appears ...

dada79

Back to top Go down

[Plugin] Neighbor Menu Action does not display anything Empty Re: [Plugin] Neighbor Menu Action does not display anything

Post  primesgatmen Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:26 am

Just to clarify, the problem is the URL. There are extra characters at the beginning of the URL. I copied the URL, removed the extra characters and paste it in IE and it works.

This is bug. Does anybody have any idea how to fix it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

primesgatmen

Back to top Go down

Post  dada79 Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:11 am

primesgatmen wrote:Just to clarify, the problem is the URL. There are extra characters at the beginning of the URL. I copied the URL, removed the extra characters and paste it in IE and it works.

This is bug. Does anybody have any idea how to fix it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
what IE version do you use ?
connection not encrypted is not the problem, mine is too not encrypted , did you test other plugins page ? problem is it only for phis plugin ?

dada79

Back to top Go down

Post  primesgatmen Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:45 am

I'm using the following plugins without any problem;

-Cityhotel
-Crops
-GameInfo
-Inbox
-PluginsManager
-Wikia

The following have same problems (extra characters before the URL)

-Cityreq
-Multi

Browser: IE8

primesgatmen

Back to top Go down

Post  bunker_14 Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:48 am

primesgatmen wrote:I'm using the following plugins without any problem;

-Cityhotel
-Crops
-GameInfo
-Inbox
-PluginsManager
-Wikia
what version of "inbox" are you using and where did you get it from? is it the version from this forum?
mine is not working and i'm desperately looking for a working one.

on the "neighbors" plugin, for me it's working as described by dada79, waiting a moment and the menue will appear.
os = xp and w7

bunker_14

Back to top Go down

Post  primesgatmen Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:42 am

I am only using the plugins that came with the software.

primesgatmen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down