CityVilleBot (Project DEVIL)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
Cheat permanent cash for bubble safari EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
Cheat permanent cash for bubble safari EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
Cheat permanent cash for bubble safari EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
Cheat permanent cash for bubble safari EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
Cheat permanent cash for bubble safari EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
Cheat permanent cash for bubble safari EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
Cheat permanent cash for bubble safari EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
Cheat permanent cash for bubble safari EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
Cheat permanent cash for bubble safari EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum

Cheat permanent cash for bubble safari

+26
Habooob
asproef
jennaakajdub
amlunx
ADkrikke
rsouza12
Lalinha
bondamber2216
italia59
Tamskwol
garnett15
Blu Diablo
arielnicolas
kenzielove
geodexter2000
Elliken
CangryMan
roblair
rinko
theclarets1969
shubh
florin
dinos
letigres_97
nhoc_bimbim
AQIROCK
30 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cheat permanent cash for bubble safari Empty Cheat permanent cash for bubble safari

Post  AQIROCK Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:05 pm

I post this regarding to goals and I think its have related to Cityville

TO USE THIS CHEAT YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 CASH AND 0 ENERGY

1. Open bubble safari then open cheat engine 6.2 ( if you use win 7 you need to run as administrator)

2. go to process (the one with computer icon) in cheat engine and choose for this in process >> If You Are Using Mozilla FireFox You Have To Choose
PluginContainer.exe - If You See More Than 1 Plugin Try It On All!
And If You Are Using Google Chrome - You Have To Choose Chrome.exe - There Will Be A lot Of Processes - To Know Which Is The Correct One - You Have
To Enable Speed Hack - If it Gave You Error That's Mean It's Not The Correct One!!

3. fill the value with cash you already have now (take note you must have at least 2 cash to buy one game) change the value type to double then click first scan so there's a lot of address at left side will detect

4. buy one game as you have no more energy so you need to pay 2 cash for one game then enter the level game

5. fill value with amount of cash you have now after buy game then click next scan. there's one address will detect, double click the address and it will go down

6. Click the address that already go down then enter to change the value (please dont change the value over 1000000 )

7. click the x icon at under left of bubble game it will bring you to bubble home and you will still see the same cash you have ok now buy again another game then there we go it will show the new cash you already edit

8. Enjoy the cash to buy bubble, fire bubble etc to make you easy level up in safari bubble xD

WATCH THIS VIDEO TO MAKE YOU EASY UNDERSTAND [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

UPDATED!

FOR 0 OR 1 OR WHATEVER VALUE OF YOUR BUBBLE CASH DO THIS WAY :

USE MOZILLA FOR BEST RESULT

1. open the FlashPlayerPlugin from process like the one bold in this picture [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2 . scan your coins example : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] see the adress? its giving me 039CCFB0 for my coins

3. write back the address at notepad or whatever example 039CCFB0 change to 039CCFB8 (THIS IS MY COINS ADDRESS YOUR ADDRESS DEPENDS ON WHAT THE CE SCAN DETECT)

4. Open "add address manually" and paste the one you was write in address and at = it will detect 0 mine was detect that much as im already change my cash value and dont forget to change the type to double [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] then click ok

5. Double click the address its wrote below then Change the value to 999999 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

6. Go back to your game and buy something from power up then your cash will change to whatever value you change it

GOOD LUCK ^_^!

Last edited by AQIROCK on Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
AQIROCK
AQIROCK

Back to top Go down

Cheat permanent cash for bubble safari Empty Re: Cheat permanent cash for bubble safari

Post  nhoc_bimbim Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:02 am

nice Aqirock, thanks !!!!

nhoc_bimbim

Back to top Go down

Cheat permanent cash for bubble safari Empty Re: Cheat permanent cash for bubble safari

Post  letigres_97 Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:02 pm

Thank-you! It works for Bubble Saffari. I try it on cityville but I always have an error message. What I need to do to solve this?

letigres_97

Back to top Go down

Post  AQIROCK Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:42 am

I never say its for cv Smile
AQIROCK
AQIROCK

Back to top Go down

Post  dinos Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:44 pm

you can also take the coins and energies in bubble safari?

dinos

Back to top Go down

Post  florin Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:46 pm

dinos wrote:you can also take the coins and energies in bubble safari?

you can get just coins no energy....for what you need to hack energy when you have 1mil cash...
florin
florin

Back to top Go down

Post  AQIROCK Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:20 am

UPDATED!

USE MOZILLA FOR BEST RESULT Very Happy

1. open the FlashPlayerPlugin from process like the one bold in this picture [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2 . scan your coins example : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] see the adress? its giving me 039CCFB0 for my coins

3. write back the address at notepad or whatever example 039CCFB0 change to 039CCFB8 (THIS IS MY COINS ADDRESS YOUR ADDRESS DEPENDS ON WHAT THE CE SCAN DETECT)

4. Open "add address manually" and paste the one you was write in address and at = it will detect 0 mine was detect that much as im already change my cash value and dont forget to change the type to double [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] then click ok

5. Double click the address its wrote below then Change the value to 999999 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

6. Go back to your game and buy something from power up then your cash will change to whatever value you change it

GOOD LUCK ^_^!
AQIROCK
AQIROCK

Back to top Go down

Post  shubh Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:40 pm

thanxx bro awesome trick
shubh
shubh

Back to top Go down

Post  shubh Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:44 pm

how can i increase coins??
shubh
shubh

Back to top Go down

Post  theclarets1969 Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:41 pm

shubh wrote:how can i increase coins??
where can i download it ?

theclarets1969

Back to top Go down

Cheat permanent cash for bubble safari Empty coins

Post  rinko Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:56 pm

Hi guys is it possible to increase coins ?

rinko

Back to top Go down

Post  theclarets1969 Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:31 pm

IS THERE A LINK WHERE I CAN D/L THE CHEAT ENGINE PLEASE ANYONE

theclarets1969

Back to top Go down

Post  AQIROCK Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:35 pm

theclarets1969 wrote:IS THERE A LINK WHERE I CAN D/L THE CHEAT ENGINE PLEASE ANYONE

here claret [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AQIROCK
AQIROCK

Back to top Go down

Post  theclarets1969 Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:37 pm

AQIROCK wrote:
theclarets1969 wrote:IS THERE A LINK WHERE I CAN D/L THE CHEAT ENGINE PLEASE ANYONE

here claret [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
thx very much

theclarets1969

Back to top Go down

Post  AQIROCK Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:37 pm

shubh wrote:how can i increase coins??

shubh first im not bro and second you can use same method to increase coins

rinko wrote:Hi guys is it possible to increase coins ?

use the same method for increase cash Smile and better use the second method its easy to do then first method xD
AQIROCK
AQIROCK

Back to top Go down

Post  roblair Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:50 pm

thanks! it works!!

roblair

Back to top Go down

Post  shubh Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:54 am

aqirock
i have msgd u on facebook named shubhransh bhaskar please reply me
shubh
shubh

Back to top Go down

Post  CangryMan Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:44 pm

AQIROCK wrote:UPDATED!

USE MOZILLA FOR BEST RESULT Very Happy

GOOD LUCK ^_^!

I only have 1 cash and I cannot buy anything because everything is worth more than 1 cash in my case, I could only increase the coins!
I don't know if I did something wrong during the process Rolling Eyes
CangryMan
CangryMan

Back to top Go down

Post  AQIROCK Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:38 pm

if you did well as the process i wrote in your quote im sure it will work no matter how much cash you have in that game Wink
AQIROCK
AQIROCK

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliken Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:57 pm

Thanks a lot Aqirock, it works fine !

Elliken

Back to top Go down

Post  geodexter2000 Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:18 am

pls help.i didnt get a adress after next scan. on other try i get lot of adress...2 of them is with green color Sad i need cash
wwwwwooooooorrrrrrkkkkkk. i try agayn.bravvo

geodexter2000

Back to top Go down

Post  AQIROCK Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:51 am

err success or not? LOL!
AQIROCK
AQIROCK

Back to top Go down

Post  geodexter2000 Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:53 am

work.yes.succes.bravoooo

geodexter2000

Back to top Go down

Post  kenzielove Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:50 pm

thank you SO much for this!!!

kenzielove

Back to top Go down

Cheat permanent cash for bubble safari Empty HI

Post  arielnicolas Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:30 am

IF I CLOSE MOZILLA, LATER I KEEPT THE ORIGINAL OR THE HACKED NUMBER?

arielnicolas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next