CityVilleBot (Project DEVIL)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
questions about permits and send items from inventory count to count EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
questions about permits and send items from inventory count to count EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
questions about permits and send items from inventory count to count EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
questions about permits and send items from inventory count to count EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
questions about permits and send items from inventory count to count EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
questions about permits and send items from inventory count to count EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
questions about permits and send items from inventory count to count EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
questions about permits and send items from inventory count to count EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
questions about permits and send items from inventory count to count EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum

questions about permits and send items from inventory count to count

3 posters

Go down

questions about permits and send items from inventory count to count Empty questions about permits and send items from inventory count to count

Post  asproef Fri May 18, 2012 3:46 pm

Hello

My son like to play cityville (not often because he is not in my home often) , he is young (Cool but i plays with strategy.
He s young then, he has not lot of neighbor ( my count, my dummy and 3 another with family).
Now, it is very difficult to play : missions who need to expand a lot to items or need to expand to put another items, residence.. business .
impossible to add cash items (more easy to play because needs less area unlock because of better specificity of building)

It is impossible to go forward in game : too difficult to have permits and no possibility to use cityfran (not enough neighbor)
Before patch/z* i use multi plugin to send him materials, nrj or permits he needs.

Then i arrive to my request :

1/ is it possible to :
* unlock area without permits ? -with charles? i search with google but not find : if it s possible could you tell me how please
* put empty slot (to use cityfran) without number of neighbor limitation? if yes could you tell me how

2/ will it be possible in the futur to make multiplugin send inventoiry to inventory or it is definitly dead?

I ask you because my son is very desapointed, i try to help him (playing in his city but not enough time)

Thanks for your answer

asproef

Back to top Go down

questions about permits and send items from inventory count to count Empty Re: questions about permits and send items from inventory count to count

Post  asproef Sat May 19, 2012 12:38 pm

no answers

then i suppose it s because there no way to have permits easely with charles and it will not possible in future to send item from inventory to another neighbor inventory

have a nice day

asproef

Back to top Go down

questions about permits and send items from inventory count to count Empty Re: questions about permits and send items from inventory count to count

Post  theclarets1969 Sat May 19, 2012 1:02 pm

asproef wrote:no answers

then i suppose it s because there no way to have permits easely with charles and it will not possible in future to send item from inventory to another neighbor inventory

have a nice day
use farmvillebot with CTVOR plugin ive got over 5000 permits using it

theclarets1969

Back to top Go down

Post  asproef Sat May 19, 2012 5:32 pm

thanks
i will try i think i ll be able to find how it must used.

asproef

Back to top Go down

Post  theclarets1969 Sat May 19, 2012 7:50 pm

asproef wrote:thanks
i will try i think i ll be able to find how it must used.
u have to have a farmville account with nothing on only a cityville mailbox ? then let the farmville bot do a full cycle then use the CTVOR plugin to get permits ? hope this helps

theclarets1969

Back to top Go down

Post  nipunb Sun May 20, 2012 5:39 am

theclarets1969 wrote:u have to have a farmville account with nothing on only a cityville mailbox ? then let the farmville bot do a full cycle then use the CTVOR plugin to get permits ? hope this helps
one correction, CTVOR plugin is to be used with Facebot, not Farmville bot......

nipunb

Back to top Go down

Post  theclarets1969 Sun May 20, 2012 2:16 pm

nipunb wrote:
theclarets1969 wrote:u have to have a farmville account with nothing on only a cityville mailbox ? then let the farmville bot do a full cycle then use the CTVOR plugin to get permits ? hope this helps
one correction, CTVOR plugin is to be used with Facebot, not Farmville bot......
sorry yes facebot my appolazies

theclarets1969

Back to top Go down

Post  asproef Sun May 20, 2012 4:25 pm

thanks for you
i do it with face bot

auto level up pluggin to increase up to lv 25
ctvor (last release difficult to have, lots of version of it doesn t work and links for new are often dead

asproef

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down