CityVilleBot (Project DEVIL)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
Green Poison - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
Green Poison - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
Green Poison - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
Green Poison - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
Green Poison - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
Green Poison - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
Green Poison - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
Green Poison - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
Green Poison - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum

Green Poison

+16
surfingman
demian.kinley
SoundsOffOn
Kous92
mamcv
StevieH
helldawg
NiteOwl
cselva
Mikael
luudje
aru060
ledimiku
ahg
oag95
Snb
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Green Poison - Page 2 Empty excelente

Post  cselva Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:56 pm

Hola, es cierto si queremos que un plugins, Z* no los parche tenemos que compartir directamente y en privado y prometer no publicar y el que lo haga queda fuera de la comunidad. Mi dirección johnnypinheiro es [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], si deseas compartir green poison que se ve genial.

Gracias

Carlos Selva Fariñas
de Costa Rica

cselva

Back to top Go down

Green Poison - Page 2 Empty Re: Green Poison

Post  helldawg Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:01 am

Hilarious isn't it? People tried to blame me for letting it get out but that was just a bunch of BS. You better check within on who is letting things out before you try to make people tell you things.

Coding is basically the same as KPD3 with citymagic partially thrown in. I hadn't seen the stacking before but heard it was available in the KPD4.

Like i said check within if you want who leaked it because I didn't know a damn thing about it until it was given to me as a different name and I gave it to the developers to see what it was.
helldawg
helldawg

Back to top Go down

Post  surfingman Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:23 am

Last edited by surfingman on Mon May 06, 2013 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total

surfingman

Back to top Go down

Post  NiteOwl Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:07 am

Why do idiots feel the need to comment on things they know nothing about?

NiteOwl

http://www.owlsnest.info/forums/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  helldawg Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:12 am

surfingman is just demians little dicksucker is the problem of why he has to comment.
helldawg
helldawg

Back to top Go down

Post  surfingman Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:23 am

Last edited by surfingman on Mon May 06, 2013 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total

surfingman

Back to top Go down

Post  NiteOwl Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:36 am

Is EVERYONE here a child? Whatever happened to adults

NiteOwl

Back to top Go down

Post  StevieH Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:03 am

NiteOwl wrote:Is EVERYONE here a child? Whatever happened to adults

You might ask Helldawg... lol!

StevieH

Back to top Go down

Post  NiteOwl Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:11 am

Oh for Heaven's sake - the children are revolting!

NiteOwl

Back to top Go down

Post  StevieH Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:14 am

NiteOwl wrote:Oh for Heaven's sake - the children are revolting!

That is what I thouhgt when I was reading your postings..... Cool

StevieH

Back to top Go down

Post  NiteOwl Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:23 am

Who the fck are YOU StevieH? Do you know ME or anything to do with me? NO YOU DON'T so stay out of topics between people who actually KNOW each other if you haven't got anything positive to add!

NiteOwl

Back to top Go down

Post  StevieH Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:43 am

So then you mustn`t discuss in public where everybody can comment....Not my fault. affraid

StevieH

Back to top Go down

Post  surfingman Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:49 am

Last edited by surfingman on Mon May 06, 2013 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total

surfingman

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnypinheiro Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:13 pm

helldawg wrote:Hilarious isn't it? People tried to blame me for letting it get out but that was just a bunch of BS. You better check within on who is letting things out before you try to make people tell you things.

Coding is basically the same as KPD3 with citymagic partially thrown in. I hadn't seen the stacking before but heard it was available in the KPD4.

Like i said check within if you want who leaked it because I didn't know a damn thing about it until it was given to me as a different name and I gave it to the developers to see what it was.
Helldawg in first place I never blamed you for leaking it and what I wanted (and still want) to know is WHO leaked it in first place from the group that had it (ONLY ONE of those persons don't deserves my trust). Second, the code isn't KPD3 but a mix of a modified KPD2, Biohazard1 and Citymagic IN WHICH A GAVE THE ORIGINAL DEVELLOPERS THE CREDITS FOR IT IN EVERY PIECE OF CODE (KPD, CHAOS and THC) and that's in there for everyone to see (not like some that always need someone to release something new so they can put it into their "elite" plugins and call it THEIR OWN but that's a diferent story). Third, yes it's true that the latest version of KPD4 (by THC) has the stacking in it BUT AS FAR AS I KNOW, AND IT WAS THE ORIGINAL DEVELLOPER THAT TOLD SO, IT'S A ALL DIFERENT METHOD AND I NEVER HAD ACCESS TO IT. ANOTHER THING, BEFORE I GAVE THE PLUGIN TO EVERY MEMBER OF THAT SMALL GROUP OF PERSONS THAT I TRUST (ONE OF THEM I SHOULDN'T IS TRUE) I SENT THE PLUGIN TO THE ORIGINAL DEVELLOPERS OF THOSE PARTS OF CODE THAT I USED IN IT.

johnnypinheiro

Back to top Go down

Post  helldawg Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:37 pm

surfingman wrote:
NiteOwl wrote:Who the fck are YOU StevieH? Do you know ME or anything to do with me? NO YOU DON'T so stay out of topics between people who actually KNOW each other if you haven't got anything positive to add!

YOU don´t know ME! Nor Helldawg does!

Sorry, I must say, that you seem to get further and further being like Helldawg:
If someone proves him that he isn´t right, he insults others and tells his truth in a way, he wants to be the truth.

By the way: I think it´s positive, if someone recognized what Helldawg postet and tells his opinion about that.

And as I said before: If you want to keep things internal don´t post them on boards!

lmao I told you he was stupid. He posted on his real forum name in reply to your post niteowl. Another FAIL by surfingman like his lying leader Demian posting on the fake name about buildings plugin being paid and trojaned.
helldawg
helldawg

Back to top Go down

Post  helldawg Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:47 pm

Johnny I seen what you posted in your little group about things yet you lie and post other things in here. Get over it you copied the coding and the version I had I didn't even know who done it or anything. Your name is not in the coding nor on the UI and yes you and little todd pulled the shit that you would leave unless you got your way. Then he comes out he is not even going to be working on devilbot anymore but switching to a new bot. Just an excuse by him to lay the blame off on someone else when he bails out.

The idea of the engine the new bot uses was mentioned to him months ago, but being hardheaded like he is he wouldn't even reply to messages to him. He lays blame on me for things that happened but when you only make demands you are not going to get your way. If he had been a real friend instead of someone that treated me like nothing I said matters I "might" have told him where it came from, but that will never happen now.

This is my last post on this forum. I am tired of dealing with Idiots who are supposed to be grownups yet act worse than my 5 year old nephew when they don't get their way. The only developers I seen that actually treated others with respect are anhoc, <bq> rlff38 and chaos though. The rest are primadonnas who whine when they don't get their way and use the old saying "it's my ball and if you don't play by my rules I will take it and go home" Well guess what? I don't give a fuck if you do take your ball and shove it up your inconsiderate, immature and in demian's case illiterate asses.
helldawg
helldawg

Back to top Go down

Post  StevieH Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:13 pm

Is there anybody in the wide wide world that will miss this bloody liar ->HELLDAWG ????

StevieH

Back to top Go down

Post  mamcv Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:52 pm

StevieH wrote:Is there anybody in the wide wide world that will miss this bloody liar ->HELLDAWG ????

Smile did you know what your writing here? did you know just a little bit of the whole?????

thanks, that was once a part written public @helldawg

take all a rest and we will see whats going on with demian!! and his ass creeper... Very Happy

we just need a powerful patch from z*** Wink

to that effect....
greetings Mel

mamcv

Back to top Go down

Post  Kous92 Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:51 pm

Fuck the patches by Z*,....patches must die!!!!are you stupid!
Kous92
Kous92

Back to top Go down

Post  SoundsOffOn Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:38 pm

Piss off! you bitch,,old dirty cunt,,Mel,,!!

SoundsOffOn

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnypinheiro Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:01 pm

helldawg wrote:Johnny I seen what you posted in your little group about things yet you lie and post other things in here. Get over it you copied the coding and the version I had I didn't even know who done it or anything. Your name is not in the coding nor on the UI and yes you and little todd pulled the shit that you would leave unless you got your way. Then he comes out he is not even going to be working on devilbot anymore but switching to a new bot. Just an excuse by him to lay the blame off on someone else when he bails out.

The idea of the engine the new bot uses was mentioned to him months ago, but being hardheaded like he is he wouldn't even reply to messages to him. He lays blame on me for things that happened but when you only make demands you are not going to get your way. If he had been a real friend instead of someone that treated me like nothing I said matters I "might" have told him where it came from, but that will never happen now.

This is my last post on this forum. I am tired of dealing with Idiots who are supposed to be grownups yet act worse than my 5 year old nephew when they don't get their way. The only developers I seen that actually treated others with respect are anhoc, <bq> rlff38 and chaos though. The rest are primadonnas who whine when they don't get their way and use the old saying "it's my ball and if you don't play by my rules I will take it and go home" Well guess what? I don't give a fuck if you do take your ball and shove it up your inconsiderate, immature and in demian's case illiterate asses.
THE ONLY THING THAT I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU IS FUCK OFF!!! YOUR THE BIGGEST LIAR THAT I EVER SEEN!!! SHOW ME ANY PROOF THAT I EVER SAID THAT I WOULD LEAVE THE FORUM. SEEMS THAT U CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT U READ: I SAID THAT I WOULD LEAVE MY "LITTLE GROUP" AS U CALL IT IF THE PERSON WHO FIRST LEAKED DIDN'T CAME UP WITH THE TRUTH, NOT THE DEVIL FORUM (THAT ONLY SHOWS HOW HIGH UR IQ IS)!!! BTW, AREN'T ALL THE PLUGINS TO GET CASH ITEMS BASED IN THE SAME CODES??? NO?!!? HAVE U EVER SEEN THE STACKING OPTION IN ANOTHER PLUGIN BEFORE??!!?? BTW, AREN'T U THE ONE THAT CREATED THE DAWGBOX??? ISN'T IT A RIPPOFF OF A RIPPOFF OF THE ORIGINAL PLUGIN??? UR PISSED OFF CAUSE U LOST THE ONLY THING THAT GAVED U ANY "STATUS": BEEN ADMIN AT THE FORUM... GROW UP!!!! lol! lol! lol!

johnnypinheiro

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnypinheiro Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:09 pm

...and btw, u said that my name is not in the version that u had... that's another lie!! go to line 432 of hooks (if u know how to do it) and see if the person who made "UR" version didn't forget to erase my name on it... it was erased in all the rest but not on that part!!! such a great job!!!!! lol! lol! lol!

johnnypinheiro

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnypinheiro Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:13 pm

here a proof of UR "HONESTY"!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

johnnypinheiro

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnypinheiro Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:13 pm

... and another!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

johnnypinheiro

Back to top Go down

Post  demian.kinley Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:18 pm

Very Happy ,,thank you guys....he is an full idiot...

demian.kinley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next