CityVilleBot (Project DEVIL)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
Can anyone help me with the bot (anayibe) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
Can anyone help me with the bot (anayibe) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
Can anyone help me with the bot (anayibe) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
Can anyone help me with the bot (anayibe) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
Can anyone help me with the bot (anayibe) EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
Can anyone help me with the bot (anayibe) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
Can anyone help me with the bot (anayibe) EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
Can anyone help me with the bot (anayibe) EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
Can anyone help me with the bot (anayibe) EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum

Can anyone help me with the bot (anayibe)

Go down

Can anyone help me with the bot (anayibe) Empty Can anyone help me with the bot (anayibe)

Post  anayibe Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:02 pm

Good afternoon ...... I downloaded the bot in this forum CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10 - REPACK.
The problem I have is, when I put to work the bot,The problem I have is when the bot get to work, I pulled this post

BOT IS STOPED.
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function GetLanguage() in C:\Users\usuario\Desktop\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10 - REPACK\codebase-php\BotClass.php on line 906
Fatal error: Call to undefined function GetLanguage() in C:\Users\usuario\Desktop\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10 - REPACK\codebase-php\BotClass.php on line 906
UpdateXML
13รจBot Init [Phase 1]
_
BOT IS RUNNING.
AMF Data Saved
Headers Saved.
BUILDING AMF DATA
WAITING AMF DATA.
Auto Run is Deactivate.
Windows Firewall is OFF

Any solution ........?
( Excuse my English I have translated with google )
anayibe
anayibe

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum