CityVilleBot (Project DEVIL)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
*Please make plugins Place and sell inventory item for lot of coin EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
*Please make plugins Place and sell inventory item for lot of coin EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
*Please make plugins Place and sell inventory item for lot of coin EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
*Please make plugins Place and sell inventory item for lot of coin EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
*Please make plugins Place and sell inventory item for lot of coin EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
*Please make plugins Place and sell inventory item for lot of coin EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
*Please make plugins Place and sell inventory item for lot of coin EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
*Please make plugins Place and sell inventory item for lot of coin EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
*Please make plugins Place and sell inventory item for lot of coin EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum

*Please make plugins Place and sell inventory item for lot of coin

4 posters

Go down

*Please make plugins Place and sell inventory item for lot of coin Empty *Please make plugins Place and sell inventory item for lot of coin

Post  asubajax Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:58 am

for admin and programmer..
please make plugins place and sell item inventory..
i think this can make ton of coin.

this teory.

afther use cityhotel we have lot of item ex : spa, arcade and more item.
and this item can place in city and sell.. spa, arcade is 40.000 - 100.000 coin.. and i one cycle with 100 count we have 200-300 item..

foe example : open inventory =>> place spa or any item in town and sell.

please for making coin.. i hope this teory can apply for plugins

Laughing

asubajax

Back to top Go down

*Please make plugins Place and sell inventory item for lot of coin Empty Re: *Please make plugins Place and sell inventory item for lot of coin

Post  happyville Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:56 am

asubajax wrote:for admin and programmer..
please make plugins place and sell item inventory..
i think this can make ton of coin.

this teory.

afther use cityhotel we have lot of item ex : spa, arcade and more item.
and this item can place in city and sell.. spa, arcade is 40.000 - 100.000 coin.. and i one cycle with 100 count we have 200-300 item..

foe example : open inventory =>> place spa or any item in town and sell.

please for making coin.. i hope this teory can apply for plugins

Laughing
not a bad !dea sounds good cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry

happyville

Back to top Go down

*Please make plugins Place and sell inventory item for lot of coin Empty Re: *Please make plugins Place and sell inventory item for lot of coin

Post  nipunb Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:03 pm

yeah its really a great idea as most of us have hundreds of those VIP rewards which can be sold to get massive amount of coins........

nipunb

Back to top Go down

Post  surfingman Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:01 pm

Last edited by surfingman on Sun May 05, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

surfingman

Back to top Go down

Post  asubajax Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:00 am

surfingman wrote:IsnĀ“t it easier to use "StreakBonus" if you need so many coins?
And what for do you need so many coins?

with streakbonuse can consume energie..
but with this trick i think without energie and fasatest to reach a lot of coin..

asubajax

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down