CityVilleBot (Project DEVIL)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
Personal endorsement for KPD2 plugin update (purchased version) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
Personal endorsement for KPD2 plugin update (purchased version) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
Personal endorsement for KPD2 plugin update (purchased version) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
Personal endorsement for KPD2 plugin update (purchased version) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
Personal endorsement for KPD2 plugin update (purchased version) EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
Personal endorsement for KPD2 plugin update (purchased version) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
Personal endorsement for KPD2 plugin update (purchased version) EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
Personal endorsement for KPD2 plugin update (purchased version) EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
Personal endorsement for KPD2 plugin update (purchased version) EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum

Personal endorsement for KPD2 plugin update (purchased version)

+5
Elliken
Blondero
kurti_dm
Little Todd
Zaeffyre
9 posters

Go down

Personal endorsement for KPD2 plugin update (purchased version) Empty Personal endorsement for KPD2 plugin update (purchased version)

Post  Zaeffyre Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:41 pm

Previous comment deleted..............

Make up your mind boys/girls. Do you want people to know about these plugins properly and pay for them or have them bandied about for free. I asked permission before I posted that endorsement statement and was told it "couldn't hurt". And I will say this one more time. Snarky comments are uncalled for.

Last edited by Zaeffyre on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:49 pm; edited 4 times in total

Zaeffyre

Back to top Go down

Personal endorsement for KPD2 plugin update (purchased version) Empty Re: Personal endorsement for KPD2 plugin update (purchased version)

Post  Little Todd Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:49 pm

Do you not release that posts like yours is what gets plugins patched.

Why not just send an email to Z*?

You do know Z* reads these boards.......

People need to realize that plugins that exploit a flaw in the game, should be kept on the down low. Advertising about them (just as you have done) just draws attention to it, and gets it patched sooner.

Come on everyone, use a little bit of common sense.

Last edited by Little Todd on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Little Todd

Back to top Go down

Personal endorsement for KPD2 plugin update (purchased version) Empty Re: Personal endorsement for KPD2 plugin update (purchased version)

Post  kurti_dm Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:11 pm

@Zaeffyre....DELETE YOUR POST!!!!
kurti_dm
kurti_dm

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondero Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:23 pm

not Public pls

Blondero

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliken Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:27 pm

@Zaeffyre

INCREDIBLE....... No

Last edited by Elliken on Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Elliken

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliken Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:47 pm

Zaeffyre wrote:

Previous comment deleted..............

Make up your mind boys. Do you want people to know about these plugins and pay for them or have them bandied about for free. I asked permission before I posted that endorsement statement and was told it "couldn't hurt". And I will say this one more time. Snarky comments are uncalled for.

So tell us please who gave you permission to make such a posting? This would be interesting for some people.....

Elliken

Back to top Go down

Personal endorsement for KPD2 plugin update (purchased version) Empty like

Post  u.k productions Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:50 pm

Little Todd wrote:Do you not release that posts like yours is what gets plugins patched.

Why not just send an email to Z*?

You do know Z* reads these boards.......

People need to realize that plugins that exploit a flaw in the game, should be kept on the down low. Advertising about them (just as you have done) just draws attention to it, and gets it patched sooner.

Come on everyone, use a little bit of common sense.

i ike you littletodd
u.k productions
u.k productions

http://urbankidsproductions.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaeffyre Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:14 pm

Little Todd, my intention was not notify Z* of anything, but rather to encourage other would-be buyers to purchase the plugin.

But this raises an important question. Isn't the entire objective of this forum to share information and assist each other about this bot and it's plugins? How is that supposed to be accomplished without specifics. And if the overall concern is not to give Z* any usable information, then why create this OPEN forum to begin with. Perhaps there should be some guidelines as to what the developers and creators of the forum think is appropriate detail for this forum

While we're at it, how is the regular non-developer supposed to go about asking for help if they're afraid of being too specific? The developers have obviously worked hard on this app and it's plugins and we all agree that they should be compensated for their efforts, but how is that to occur if no one even knows that it's there to be purchased, much less what it's truly capable of or where to go to get it.

And please bear something in mind, I didn't post files, I didn't call anyone names, I didn't insult anyone. I simply stated that I liked a product I bought and mentioned a few of its cool attributes.

@Elliken, you recently posted "Can we talk to each other in a friendly way again?" Do I really need to say "practice what you preach."?

Zaeffyre

Back to top Go down

Personal endorsement for KPD2 plugin update (purchased version) Empty Remember

Post  Kous92 Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:04 pm

Remember:Z* patches plugins to encourage players to buy Citycash because Z* think only of money and get rich,remember it!!!!!!No cheats for Z* to get easily money and real cash.
Kous92
Kous92

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliken Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:11 pm

@Zaeffyre

Yes, usually I am very friendly and I will be. But when I see someone make a big posting with information about what you all can do with a special plugin I really get a heavy headache......
Can`t you keep quiet about it????
If a user decides to buy he can mail to the dev and he will get all information that is necessary ! We have a posting from tHc where you can get all required infos.
There is no reason to shout out loud what that plugin can give to you. This was your fault.

Elliken

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliken Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:17 pm

Kous92 wrote:Remember:Z* patches plugins to encourage players to buy Citycash because Z* think only of money and get rich,remember it!!!!!!No cheats for Z* to get easily money and real cash.

Yes and people like you encourage Z* to react much more quicker to patch these plugins. The user can decide himself buying cash or not...... But I don`t understand the meaning of your last sentence. Could you explain? (I only speak school english Smile )

Elliken

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaeffyre Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:22 pm

Well isn't it interesting that you mentioned tHc, because he was the one who told me "couldn't hurt" to spread around the recommendation to buy the KPD v2.0 plugin, when I asked him if it would be okay to post a positive recommendation in the forum. You keep speaking for the developers but you are not one. It's ludicrous to accuse me of being in any way responsible for the last patch. You said you're usually friendly, but your track record is screaming (literally) something different. More often than not, you are impatient and nasty to people when you respond in this forum. It's one thing to disagree with someone else's comments, but you repeatedly use this forum as a platform for shredding people. If that's all you want to do, go do it on your own wall. This was the first time you and I had any interaction, and instead of being kind, you felt the need to be condescending and insulting.

On the 4th You posted the comment below:

"UNFRIENDLY POSTINGS
Can we talk to each other in a friendly way again?

This morning I was reading through the last postings and was really frustrated. Every answer given is aggressive and unfriendly since that trouble about CM. Please calm down people.
Otherwise I must say, there are some users that are asking really stupid staff and I myself often get excited about it. But nevertheless keep staying friendly, please."

But yesterday, instead of being "friendly", you were once again insulting. Your post back to me was:

"INCREDIBLE.......How can anyone be so ignorant and stupid....
perhaps one of the devs can create a plugin to change your brain into a better one...... "

So, as I said, you should do what you suggest for everyone else to do and that's "talk to each other in a friendly way". That's what I meant by "practice what you preach".

Whether you like it or not, tHc thought it wouldn't hurt anything to mention the KPD v2.0 plugin again, and he definitely knew I intended to sing it and his praises. Don't like it, take it up with him.

Now, if you'd like to start all of this over again, I'd much rather be friendly, than adversarial, but it's your choice.

Zaeffyre

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliken Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:56 pm

@Zaeffyre
All you are writing about in your last post shows that you did not understand anything. Maybe because i use translation,I donĀ“t kow. And I won`t discuss with you anymore...that`s not my level.

Elliken

Back to top Go down

Post  madmaca Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:43 am

Guys chill out will you, having not benefited from seeing what was posted I can't really comment on if the content was right or wrong. Either way flaming each other achieves what exactly ? Some comments posted above appear to be coherent and non offensive which is cool however other comments are just rude. I don't really know anyone posting in here but suffice to say I think counting to ten before starting to type may well be advised .

From what I understand reading back is that a plugins benefits were posted, and if this is the case then that was ill advised given that Z read over here, but would a simple please remove your post be too difficult ? We need to all get along the people at Z are already making life a little more difficult for the devs, so lets make the devs jobs a bit easier by keeping things in house and not turning the forum into a slug fest

as usual no offence intended and no one single person is a target of my post here so if it offends you sorry but I say what I see as usual Smile

madmaca

Back to top Go down

Post  Kous92 Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:20 am

Elliken wrote:
Kous92 wrote:Remember:Z* patches plugins to encourage players to buy Citycash because Z* think only of money and get rich,remember it!!!!!!No cheats for Z* to get easily money and real cash.

Yes and people like you encourage Z* to react much more quicker to patch these plugins. The user can decide himself buying cash or not...... But I don`t understand the meaning of your last sentence. Could you explain? (I only speak school english Smile )

What I mean is that the enemy wants the players to buy CityCash for their fortune and reputation and do not think I don't will encourage Z* to patch the plugins, I farted when a cable(i am very angry) for Z*:Z* have patched KPD,CityReq, citymagic, cityfran, Special Item, coin2, Z* is my enemy ... like other users.If I was strong computer and hack, I will create the anti-patch, and ... plugins for hacker CityVille Z* and show our worth: developers,But i am not strong to create plugins, ... Are you okay?If you agree,to restore,fight with me and developpers to restore cheats,hacks, I am french,and i use google translate.Fuck Z*,i am angry with him for KPD,cityfran,cityreq,citymagic patching.If i have credit card,i am already to buy KPD2 plugin(for 20 euros),but i have 16 years old,but it's impossible to buy with PayPal.
Kous92
Kous92

Back to top Go down

Post  izzy Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:23 pm

i am playing cityville allmost 2 years and i have allways paid for cash to z** but for now i dont purchase any more and i am 50 jobs behind everything so if any one will help me i thank him/her....just wanna tell this...thnx..

izzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down