CityVilleBot (Project DEVIL)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
What is Kdp2 ?! EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
What is Kdp2 ?! EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
What is Kdp2 ?! EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
What is Kdp2 ?! EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
What is Kdp2 ?! EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
What is Kdp2 ?! EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
What is Kdp2 ?! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
What is Kdp2 ?! EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
What is Kdp2 ?! EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum

What is Kdp2 ?!

+8
madmaca
helldawg
AQIROCK
abeerkhan
ponderit
theclarets1969
Elliken
sandraejulio
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What is Kdp2 ?! Empty What is Kdp2 ?!

Post  sandraejulio Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:56 am

Hello everyone! Smile Does anyone know what is Kdp2? It is a program or plugin? There is a person who is able to can get any item at this Kdp2, the game cityville.
sandraejulio
sandraejulio

Back to top Go down

What is Kdp2 ?! Empty Re: What is Kdp2 ?!

Post  Elliken Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:35 pm

It was a plug that is not supported here. You must find answers elsewhere in the world wide web.... Very Happy

Elliken

Back to top Go down

Post  theclarets1969 Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:48 pm

Elliken wrote:It was a plug that is not supported here. You must find answers elsewhere in the world wide web.... Very Happy
u cant get it on the web ..its a paid plugin ..so now let it drop now ...lol

theclarets1969

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliken Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:53 pm

I just ment that anyone won`t get information here..... Smile

Elliken

Back to top Go down

What is Kdp2 ?! Empty forget it

Post  ponderit Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:54 pm

it was patched with the others..so drop it

ponderit

Back to top Go down

What is Kdp2 ?! Empty KPD2

Post  abeerkhan Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:27 pm

it is a penis hwich u have 2 put t in ur assss

abeerkhan

Back to top Go down

Post  AQIROCK Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:46 pm

someone try to ruin this forum for make us switch to fake devil forum well go grow up kids Very Happy
AQIROCK
AQIROCK

Back to top Go down

Post  helldawg Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:17 pm

Actually the developers have decided to sell the plugin to more people than originally planned. They will be checking the people out before they sell it to them though. So instead of telling everyone its not available just tell them they need to talk to the developers about it not just speak on the forum about it.
helldawg
helldawg

Back to top Go down

Post  theclarets1969 Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:30 pm

ive seen loads of people with it ....

theclarets1969

Back to top Go down

Post  theclarets1969 Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:31 pm

ponderit wrote:it was patched with the others..so drop it
n no it isnt patched

theclarets1969

Back to top Go down

Post  helldawg Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:40 pm

I am just passing on what I was told by the person selling it. If you see someone posting all over about having it you need to tell the developer. That is part of the deal. you don't post it everywhere
helldawg
helldawg

Back to top Go down

Post  madmaca Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:44 pm

helldawg wrote:I am just passing on what I was told by the person selling it. If you see someone posting all over about having it you need to tell the developer. That is part of the deal. you don't post it everywhere

I agree, if there is someone bragging then report it to the developers and they can take action, it is people like this that drive the developers crazy and in the process ruin the game for the majority who can follow simple instructions for maximum benefits

madmaca

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliken Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:04 pm

helldawg wrote:I am just passing on what I was told by the person selling it. If you see someone posting all over about having it you need to tell the developer. That is part of the deal. you don't post it everywhere

Everyone can read between the lines, oooh....helldawg has bought it..... why don´t YOU keep quiet about it? So we should tell the developer, that you are making good advertising and propaganda to contact the dev of this plug. In your own forum you have forbidden even to write the name of the plug. But here you are allowed to or what do you think?

Elliken

Back to top Go down

Post  helldawg Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:12 pm

I never said I bought it anywhere did I? I passed on what I was told about 12 hours ago and up until then they said not to mention it. I was told it would be sold to trusted and vouched people so I was just letting people know.
helldawg
helldawg

Back to top Go down

Post  xlplug Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:12 pm

cheers

I have a version that will work on as many accounts as you want. lol

xlplug
xlplug

http://CRACKEDPLUGIN.TK

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliken Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:17 pm

You better delete your post !

Elliken

Back to top Go down

Post  madmaca Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:02 pm

Why is the forum turning into a drama fest ??????? I come on here to have a discussion about cityville and share ideas (if i ever have a useful thought I will let you all know lol) all I have seen the last few days is personal attacks and minor disagreements that turn into slug fests and it's fast becoming boring....

Can we all not find a way to get along? and instead of wasting energy being internet warriors and belittling people , concentrate on the reason we are all here , which after all is Cityville Smile

no offence intended to anyone in particular and if anyone is offended then I'm sorry, but I have to say what I see Smile

madmaca

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliken Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:17 pm

madmaca wrote:Why is the forum turning into a drama fest ??????? I come on here to have a discussion about cityville and share ideas (if i ever have a useful thought I will let you all know lol) all I have seen the last few days is personal attacks and minor disagreements that turn into slug fests and it's fast becoming boring....

Can we all not find a way to get along? and instead of wasting energy being internet warriors and belittling people , concentrate on the reason we are all here , which after all is Cityville Smile

no offence intended to anyone in particular and if anyone is offended then I'm sorry, but I have to say what I see Smile

Hallo madmaca,
i fully agree with you. But you have not see and read carefully for the last days.
I have not counted how often the developers asked to respect their hard work and told the users to keep quiet about some plugins. No asking for certain plugs or spreading them around. And what now? Again an unrespectful user (xplug) offers a plug we could buy from him although he is not the developer..... I don`t think this goes the right way....

Elliken

Back to top Go down

Post  madmaca Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:26 pm

Hi Elliken Smile

I totally agree with you xplug should not be offering anyone anything, best thing we can do at the moment is ignore and hope that our fellow users respect the other hard working developers who have been here from way back and opt against purchasing something that is neither supported here or indeed wanted or needed ....

madmaca

Back to top Go down

Post  helldawg Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:26 pm

Well I just was trying to help people with the forums because so much was happening on here and a few decided to attack my idea of trying to help so yeah, I fought back. I never once took credit for making the plugins or the bot. I said I made the installer for the new plugins and the updates to the bot so that everyone could use it. Many people who use the bot have no clue how to edit files or even extract them and place them in the right folders. You see tons of questions repeated time after time over the same thing and I thought it would be easier to just put it all together and let people have it. I did do a mod of one just because a certain person ripped the code and claimed they made it. If anyone looks at the description to the one I modded you see who I gave credit for the plugin too.

I wasn't trying to argue about the sex guy earlier either. Just stating the fact he is not on the other forums with that name and he was a member here before the other forum even started. I am just saying that person needs to stop bringing it up and keeping it going. Little Todd asked us to stop and I did. I dropped that subject. If you don't want to come to a forum that is moderated thats fine. We have over 135 members already so its all good.

And you can ask anyone that has messaged me or ask me to help there or here I have done what I can to help.
helldawg
helldawg

Back to top Go down

Post  tHc Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:06 am

After speaking to kpd about this we are both over flogging a dead horse and having to repeat ourselves, we ave decided to offer to anyone that wants to purchase (although the dodgey indonesians did it again, stealing someone elses work and on selling it like there own, IDs are still checked etc and still in some cases will be declined) You cant get much more disrespectful than that, as i believe kpd should be fully rewarded for his efforts for once. From the 1000s that used kpd 1, he received 6 or 7 donations lol, We only went this route to reward the dev, stop blatant plugin abuse and offer full support (which takes alot of time for some users lol) So this is the only time i will be posting this as hopefully once info is out there, people can stop asking same shit over and over and over......
you send an email to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with your zid and uid, zid is 1 which is the id shown in bot for acc, diff to uid which is fb id, it its 20$, this have to be only your id as it will only run on your bot Smile, and not some blacklisted person id that is using you to get what they want, and it will be taken from there, after id is checked (there are alot of people on list of disallowed ids, and checks are made including ids of friends, and to see whether you show off gloat to friends etc )plugin is specifically locked to only run on set id. Its all items, but life may be limited after all crap with magic and will patch together probably when it happens, but $20 wouldnt buy much in game anyway lol, and idiots like earlier, its people like you that make devs go down paths like this, you dont respect anyones wishes apart from yourself, but all that you really are is a tryhard that steals others work and trys to profit from it................

SUPPORT FOR EITHER PLUGIN WILL NOT EVER BE OFFERED IN A FORUM ENVIROMENT EVER SO STOP ASKING , TRY OFFERING YOURSELF SUPPORT INSTEAD Smile - ALL CORRESPONDANCE IS DONE THROUGH EMAIL

tHc

Back to top Go down

Post  AQIROCK Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:14 am

tHc wrote:After speaking to kpd about this we are both over flogging a dead horse and having to repeat ourselves, we ave decided to offer to anyone that wants to purchase (although the dodgey indonesians did it again, stealing someone elses work and on selling it like there own, IDs are still checked etc and still in some cases will be declined) You cant get much more disrespectful than that, as i believe kpd should be fully rewarded for his efforts for once. From the 1000s that used kpd 1, he received 6 or 7 donations lol, We only went this route to reward the dev, stop blatant plugin abuse and offer full support (which takes alot of time for some users lol) So this is the only time i will be posting this as hopefully once info is out there, people can stop asking same shit over and over and over......
you send an email to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with your zid and uid, zid is 1 which is the id shown in bot for acc, diff to uid which is fb id, it its 20$, this have to be only your id as it will only run on your bot Smile, and not some blacklisted person id that is using you to get what they want, and it will be taken from there, after id is checked (there are alot of people on list of disallowed ids, and checks are made including ids of friends, and to see whether you show off gloat to friends etc )plugin is specifically locked to only run on set id. Its all items, but life may be limited after all crap with magic and will patch together probably when it happens, but $20 wouldnt buy much in game anyway lol, and idiots like earlier, its people like you that make devs go down paths like this, you dont respect anyones wishes apart from yourself, but all that you really are is a tryhard that steals others work and trys to profit from it................

SUPPORT FOR EITHER PLUGIN WILL NOT EVER BE OFFERED IN A FORUM ENVIROMENT EVER SO STOP ASKING , TRY OFFERING YOURSELF SUPPORT INSTEAD Smile - ALL CORRESPONDANCE IS DONE THROUGH EMAIL

support you like always tHc cheers and totally agree on what you saying here hope someone understand it Wink
AQIROCK
AQIROCK

Back to top Go down

Post  helldawg Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:01 am

that name is blocked on the other forum. I will keep an eye out to make sure they don't post
helldawg
helldawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Kous92 Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:14 pm

Yes,please give KPD plugin,i like this plugin.
Kous92
Kous92

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliken Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:23 pm

Kous92 wrote:Yes,please give KPD plugin,i like this plugin.

Why don`t you read 3 postings back from yours ?

Elliken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next