CityVilleBot (Project DEVIL)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
Cityville new updates, here are the files to change - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
Cityville new updates, here are the files to change - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
Cityville new updates, here are the files to change - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
Cityville new updates, here are the files to change - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
Cityville new updates, here are the files to change - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
Cityville new updates, here are the files to change - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
Cityville new updates, here are the files to change - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
Cityville new updates, here are the files to change - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
Cityville new updates, here are the files to change - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum

Cityville new updates, here are the files to change

+75
keop
dinos
majeferdi
doctorc2
AnaLopez
asproef
Adnel
ct2plus
dreamerdz
ashishjain
abhishekjain
suebarron
pepecoi
charly512tr
isarun
mesuhail
demian.kinley
MAN831
tHc
darksanta
Mike1964
mac64
redjoker68
CaranaLynn
1soni
noodlz
Skater1
ross207
AQIROCK
kennydeluxe
eswe7
aztecatarasco
Little Todd
Escaja
mns
novesia
serafimovaelena
beckyjane4
jpm171186
espiaobr
Cridymon
jessi1
Marilou
mcmaster
theclarets1969
Mikael
esserr1
andoreto
MissQueenzz
Kous92
madmaca
boulou
midnight
JeanetteP
eliasia
xoriguer
luudje
sameer4u11
mimika
lacrima08
ertyanna
Elliken
mali-juergen@gmx.de
deniro
dimi26a
kurti_dm
u.k productions
colinpritham
CangryMan
tigerville
wyzco
prince2phor
-Iwan-
kpc29160
79 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Cityville new updates, here are the files to change - Page 5 Empty Re: Cityville new updates, here are the files to change

Post  esserr1 Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:49 am

Little Todd wrote:
eswe7 wrote:
esserr1 wrote:
andoreto wrote:Hello!! I already replace the files but i have this error! can somebody help me??

BOT IS STOPED.
PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'codebase-php/xmlItems_class.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear;codebase-php') in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL\codebase-php\BotClass.php on line 287
PHP Warning: require_once(codebase-php/xmlItems_class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL\codebase-php\BotClass.php on line 287
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'codebase-php/xmlItems_class.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear;codebase-php') in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL\codebase-php\BotClass.php on line 287
Warning: require_once(codebase-php/xmlItems_class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL\codebase-php\BotClass.php on line 287
13èBot Init [Phase 2]
14,411,7 Coins: 131248050 0,12 Goods: 918/84725 0,13 PremGoods: 9359/13920 7,8 Energy: 51
Loading Main World
Loading Downtown World
Loading configuration...
UpdateXML
13èBot Init [Phase 1]

same here Sad

maybe overwritten "old versions" of files?

is there a complete re-up for the bot?

edit:
have addly changed this in the botclass.php - now it works for me Smile
287 //require_once("codebase-php/xmlItems_class.php");
288 //$this->xi = new xmlItems();
289 //$this->SendMsg('Updating xml Items');
290 //$this->xi->UpdateItems($this);

Great esserr1, this solved all isues!

Really? Commenting out several lines of code solved all the issues?

You think these lines of code are not needed?

It may get the bot running, but you just broke several plugins from working correctly.

A better solution would be to find out why your getting an error with these lines of code in the first place. In this case you don't have the file 'xmlItems_class.php'.

I suggest you reinstall the bot, and only make the changes a described in the first post of this thread.

There is a lesson to be learned here...... Don't post changes if you don't know how it will impact the rest of the workings of the bot.

have reinstalled bot (version 1.10) and made changes like you suggested.

but, files are different:
my botclass.php has 4054 lines, your modified botclass,php only has 3577 (with added lines for xmlitems), which seems caused by different "updates" (for example display of goods are different/not properly)

file hooks.php located in plugin multi has had no need to change - already without (int)

so please, i beg to you, guys, re-up the complete bot with latest build again (would be nice with latest plugins)

esserr1

Back to top Go down

Cityville new updates, here are the files to change - Page 5 Empty New update for devil's cure

Post  Mikael Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:52 am

These are some of you users who are into tea has received devil's cure to work after the update with the file (botagain.rar) If you want you can follow them these instructions, I've done and this works. Regards Michael
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello inside botagain.rar are 3 files, copy them and paste them into the folder where you plugin & all the other devil's files. then double-click cvbot projects devil's, where in a file called (MakeAmf.php) copy it, then there is a file named the same as is in this directory and replace this file from the one you copied, clearly now , start fine, now it should work. ensure that the cure is not open when you do this. Have a nice day / evening. Regards Michael

Mikael

http://www.info-lady.se

Back to top Go down

Cityville new updates, here are the files to change - Page 5 Empty Re: Cityville new updates, here are the files to change

Post  Mike1964 Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:14 am

BOT IS STOPED.
PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'codebase-php/xmlItems_class.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear;codebase-php') in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL\codebase-php\BotClass.php on line 287
PHP Warning: require_once(codebase-php/xmlItems_class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL\codebase-php\BotClass.php on line 287
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'codebase-php/xmlItems_class.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear;codebase-php') in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL\codebase-php\BotClass.php on line 287
Warning: require_once(codebase-php/xmlItems_class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL\codebase-php\BotClass.php on line 287

It always comes the message, no matter what I try
es kommt immer diese meldung,egal was ich probiere

Mike1964

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Todd Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:31 am

Mike1964 wrote:BOT IS STOPED.

WOW!!!!
People really don't read before they post.
Just 2 posts before yours is the solution to your problem.

It look to me like many out there are not currently using the latest release of the bot.

In order to use the patched files (BotAgain.rar), you must have the latest release of the bot.
CVBot - DEVIL 1.10 [Update 2.0] (11/07/2012)

If you are not using the latest release, then I suggest you update.

If you choose not to update to the latest release then DO NOT post problems, you are on your own.

Little Todd

Back to top Go down

Post  darksanta Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:58 am

error

PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'codebase-php/xmlItems_class.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear;codebase-php') in D:\CVBot - Project DEVIL\codebase-php\BotClass.php on line 287
PHP Warning: require_once(codebase-php/xmlItems_class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\CVBot - Project DEVIL\codebase-php\BotClass.php on line 287
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'codebase-php/xmlItems_class.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear;codebase-php') in D:\CVBot - Project DEVIL\codebase-php\BotClass.php on line 287
Warning: require_once(codebase-php/xmlItems_class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\CVBot - Project DEVIL\codebase-php\BotClass.php on line 287

darksanta

Back to top Go down

Post  tHc Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:00 am

maybe someone repack the files with all dir structure intact so it can just be ectracted straight into bot dir, i think the multi dirs confuse alot of people and its easy enough to have the dir structure intact inside the rar file, Here for people that dont get it, extract straight to bot dir overwriting all, or extract and copy paste to bot dir overwriting all, I made 2 vers, i for if you use multi, 1 if you never do.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

tHc

Back to top Go down

Post  tHc Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:01 am

darksanta wrote:error

PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'codebase-php/xmlItems_class.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear;codebase-php') in D:\CVBot - Project DEVIL\codebase-php\BotClass.php on line 287
PHP Warning: require_once(codebase-php/xmlItems_class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\CVBot - Project DEVIL\codebase-php\BotClass.php on line 287
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'codebase-php/xmlItems_class.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear;codebase-php') in D:\CVBot - Project DEVIL\codebase-php\BotClass.php on line 287
Warning: require_once(codebase-php/xmlItems_class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\CVBot - Project DEVIL\codebase-php\BotClass.php on line 287

Once again, like a broken record, make sure you are running latest version of bot, i tested multiple times and couldnt even force an error, but then again i read instructions Smile

tHc

Back to top Go down

Cityville new updates, here are the files to change - Page 5 Empty Cityville new updates, here are the files to change

Post  MAN831 Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:02 am

Si trabaja esto muy bien , gracias.

MAN831

Back to top Go down

Post  demian.kinley Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:10 am

MAN831 wrote:Si trabaja esto muy bien , gracias.

Si, usted pastor de ganado !!! Very Happy here an english forum,, not an spanish´!!

when you want to talk in spanish, please let your person out from this forum in the future °´!! No

demian.kinley

Back to top Go down

Post  esserr1 Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:26 am

so far bot with latest update works again Smile

many thanks to you

get an error using multi (max goods)

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method Bot::harvest() in C:\Programme\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\Plugins\Multi\Hooks.php on line 430
Fatal error: Call to undefined method Bot::harvest() in C:\Programme\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\Plugins\Multi\Hooks.php on line 430
Plot found. : 156

any idea?

esserr1

Back to top Go down

Cityville new updates, here are the files to change - Page 5 Empty regarding bot

Post  mesuhail Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:47 am

hy my bot stop working with error ( 28 ) sequence of oos did any one have the solution for this my friends

mesuhail

Back to top Go down

Post  isarun Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:07 pm

doesnt work for me, help please, i used the link (without multi) but here is the message :

Restarting the Bot in 5 seconds
[15:59:17]ERROR: (10) There is a new version of the game released. Yours:7 Mine:7e8f5a8
[15:59:14]Loading configuration...
[15:59:14]Warning: fread(): Length parameter must be greater than 0 in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\codebase-php\BotClass.php on line 139
[15:59:14]Warning: fread(): Length parameter must be greater than 0 in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\codebase-php\BotClass.php on line 139
[15:59:14]Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\codebase-php\GetSettingsFromXml.php on line 199
[15:59:14]Warning: fread(): Length parameter must be greater than 0 in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\codebase-php\GetSettingsFromXml.php on line 195
[15:59:14]Warning: fread(): Length parameter must be greater than 0 in C:\Program Files (x8
[15:59:14]Warning: simplexml_load_file(): ^ in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\codebase-php\GetSettingsFromXml.php on line 38
[15:59:14]Warning: simplexml_load_file(): in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\codebase-php\GetSettingsFromXml.php on line 38
[15:59:14]Warning: simplexml_load_file(): tmp_dir/gameSettings.xml:1: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not found in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\codebase-php\GetSettingsFromXml.php on line 38

isarun

Back to top Go down

Post  charly512tr Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:28 pm

THanks!!! back to work!!

charly512tr

Back to top Go down

Post  pepecoi Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:49 pm

where is the line 381 of the codebase-php \ BotClass.php to change it manually
as told?
I open it with notepad
but can not find
assistance please

with MakeAMF.php if I modified the file that is small but the former is too large an aid vavor
and sorry for my English

pepecoi

Back to top Go down

Post  isarun Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:52 pm

HELP, bot doesnt work at all !!!!!!!!!
please, i dont know what's wrong

]BOT IS STOPED.
[16:50:15]PHP Fatal error: Class 'Bot' not found in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\Parser.php on line 14
[16:50:15]PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening 'codebase-php\BotClass.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\Parser.php on line 4
[16:50:15]PHP Warning: include(codebase-php\BotClass.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\Parser.php on line 4
[16:50:15]Fatal error: Class 'Bot' not found in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\Parser.php on line 14
[16:50:15]Warning: include(): Failed opening 'codebase-php\BotClass.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\Parser.php on line 4
[16:50:15]Warning: include(codebase-php\BotClass.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\Parser.php on line 4
[16:50:15]_
[16:50:15]BOT IS RUNNING.
[16:50:10]AMF Data Saved
[16:50:08]Headers Saved.
[16:50:08]BUILDING AMF DATA
[16:48:52]WAITING AMF DATA.
[16:48:50]Auto Run is Deactivate.
_
Firewall Exception: Present
Windows Firewall is ON

isarun

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike1964 Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:53 pm

Little Todd wrote:
Mike1964 wrote:BOT IS STOPED.

WOW!!!!
People really don't read before they post.
Just 2 posts before yours is the solution to your problem.

It look to me like many out there are not currently using the latest release of the bot.

In order to use the patched files (BotAgain.rar), you must have the latest release of the bot.
CVBot - DEVIL 1.10 [Update 2.0] (11/07/2012)

If you are not using the latest release, then I suggest you update.

If you choose not to update to the latest release then DO NOT post problems, you are on your own.

danke nun geht es,sorry laut devilbot,hatte ich angeblich die neuste version,scheinbar ist die downloadseite nicht auf dem neusten stand.Den genannten link verwendet und schon geht es

thank you now it is, sorry devilbot loud, I had said to the latest version, apparently is not the download page was up to date. Used the above link and off you go

Mike1964

Back to top Go down

Post  demian.kinley Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:55 pm

pepecoi wrote:where is the line 381 of the codebase-php \ BotClass.php to change it manually
as told?
I open it with notepad
but can not find
assistance please

with MakeAMF.php if I modified the file that is small but the former is too large an aid vavor
and sorry for my English

look here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] notepad ++ (this have and show Line Numbers)..

so you can change the corrections, or look the complete thread, you will found worked files (included changes)

demian.kinley

Back to top Go down

Post  demian.kinley Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:59 pm

isarun wrote:HELP, bot doesnt work at all !!!!!!!!!

]BOT IS STOPED.
[16:50:15]PHP Fatal error: Class 'Bot' not found in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\Parser.php on line 14
[16:50:15]PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening 'codebase-php\BotClass.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\Parser.php on line 4
[16:50:15]PHP Warning: include(codebase-php\BotClass.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\Parser.php on line 4
[16:50:15]Fatal error: Class 'Bot' not found in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\Parser.php on line 14
[16:50:15]Warning: include(): Failed opening 'codebase-php\BotClass.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\Parser.php on line 4
[16:50:15]Warning: include(codebase-php\BotClass.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\Parser.php on line 4
_
Windows Firewall is ON

deinstall & clean every botfiles incl. old foldes..

install the actually (corrected) devil bot in a root directory eg: D:\ ........

i think, this will work..

you must have this version too !!

Last edited by demian.kinley on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

demian.kinley

Back to top Go down

Post  isarun Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:07 pm

demian.kinley wrote:

]BOT IS STOPED.
_
Windows Firewall is ON

well i will try this, the bot i have is the last version (of july 2012)
thank you for the answer

isarun

Back to top Go down

Cityville new updates, here are the files to change - Page 5 Empty new update bot CV

Post  Marilou Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:46 pm

Marilou wrote: Sad Sorry, for me it doesn't work. Tried to change the files with lines to replace, but cannot save the changes made. I logged in as administrator, but acces is denied. Can you please advise me what to do? I had no problems with my bot, it was up and running smoothly yesterday, so it was a total surprise to me this morning when I saw the message of change of version. Tnx a ton in advance. Embarassed
CONGRATS guys, installed with the rar file, works perfectly now.

Marilou

Back to top Go down

Cityville new updates, here are the files to change - Page 5 Empty cv devil bot

Post  suebarron Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:12 pm

ok i must be really stupid,i cant fix this bot,can anyone help me??

suebarron

Back to top Go down

Post  isarun Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:13 pm

demian.kinley wrote:

]BOT IS STOPED.
_
Windows Firewall is ON

do what you said, deinstall the bot, re install the bot (from page 1, july 2012), install the folder code database and amf, but it doesnt work, here is the message:

Restarting the Bot in 5 seconds
ERROR: (10) There is a new version of the game released. Yours:7 Mine:7e8f5a8
Loading configuration...
Warning: fread(): Length parameter must be greater than 0 in D:\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\codebase-php\BotClass.php on line 139
Warning: fread(): Length parameter must be greater than 0 in D:\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\codebase-php\BotClass.php on line 139
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in D:\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\codebase-php\GetSettingsFromXml.php on line 199
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in D:\CVBot
Warning: fread(): Length parameter must be greater than 0 in D:\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\codebase-php\GetSettingsFromXml.php on line 195
Warning: simplexml_load_file(): ^ in D:\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\codebase-php\GetSettingsFromXml.php on line 38
Warning: simplexml_load_file(): in D:\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\codebase-php\GetSettingsFromXml.php on line 38
Warning: simplexml_load_file(): tmp_dir/gameSettings.xml:1: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not found in D:\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\codebase-php\GetSettingsFromXml.php on line 38
Warning: simplexml_load_file(): ^ in D:\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\codebase-php\GetSettingsFromXml.php on line 38
Warning: simplexml_load_file(): in D:\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\codebase-php\GetSettingsFromXml.php on line 38
Warning: simplexml_load_file(): tmp_dir/gameSettings.xml:1: parser error : Document is empty in D:\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\codebase-php\GetSettingsFromXml.php on line 38
> Download done.

isarun

Back to top Go down

Post  abhishekjain Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:24 pm

kpc29160 wrote:MakeAMF.php

Code:

Line 57 :
$bod->_value[0]['flashRevision'] = (int)$data['flashRevision'];

replace with :
$bod->_value[0]['flashRevision'] = $data['flashRevision'];

codebase-php\BotClass.php
Code:

Line 381 :
$arr['flashRevision'] = (int)$this->flashRevision;

replace with :
$arr['flashRevision'] = $this->flashRevision;

if you have this : Plugins\++unUsed++\Multi\Hooks.php
Code:

Line 471 :
if ((int)$data['GameVersion'] == (int)$bot->flashRevision)

replace with :
if ($data['GameVersion'] == $bot->flashRevision)

if you have this : Plugins\Multi\Hooks.php
Code:

Line 471 :
if ((int)$data['GameVersion'] == (int)$bot->flashRevision)

replace with :
if ($data['GameVersion'] == $bot->flashRevision)

abhishekjain

Back to top Go down

Post  demian.kinley Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:26 pm

do what you said, deinstall the bot, re install the bot (from page 1, july 2012), install the folder code database and amf, but it doesnt work, here is the message:

you have something forget,, install the actually (corrected) version !!!

Install the version from July, (right) but they isn't okay since yesterday,!!!! so you must change after install with the new FIX,, i gave you 2 links in the top..

when you not sure to do it, ask a good friend, to help you..

more, can i do not for you in the moment..

demian.kinley

Back to top Go down

Cityville new updates, here are the files to change - Page 5 Empty Send to inventory

Post  u.k productions Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:30 pm

Send to inventory is not working?why
u.k productions
u.k productions

http://urbankidsproductions.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next