CityVilleBot (Project DEVIL)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
New plugin Citymagic - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
New plugin Citymagic - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
New plugin Citymagic - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
New plugin Citymagic - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
New plugin Citymagic - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
New plugin Citymagic - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
New plugin Citymagic - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
New plugin Citymagic - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
New plugin Citymagic - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum

New plugin Citymagic

+49
asproef
Grenouille
Kous92
abeerkhan
kennydeluxe
BMWLady1961
volkan45
Yumirax35
Zaeffyre
cellabonez
thomasch
florin
sunny178
marylynay
Blondero
kurti_dm
Mikael
natkow
ertyanna
Elliken
Little Todd
u.k productions
XxKanamexX
kronos46
cygnus
silveruno
Jazzoo
keremyan
mford112
helldawg
Arushma
wyzco
JOJOJED
ponderit
rossman07
silverhair
theclarets1969
cambridgeman
zipizape
Tanja1982
beckyjane4
khb90
1soni
dinos
kian1025
tHc
AQIROCK
demian.kinley
AGirlLikeMe87
53 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

New plugin Citymagic - Page 5 Empty Re: New plugin Citymagic

Post  cellabonez Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:11 pm

natkow wrote:so none updates will be not publicate in forum? (plugins and new version of bot?) thanks for ans...
lol! stopping one problem with another problem YAY

cellabonez

Back to top Go down

Post  cellabonez Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:24 pm

tHc wrote:
u.k productions wrote:Cityville citymagic plugin is now patched it says sequence 28

Stop talking shit, im so over people calling "patched" cause something doesnt work FOR THEM, if it was patched there would be alot more than 1x user saying it,
#1 the biggest reason it cant is there hasnt been an enhaance to push out a new build, this is only time you get things patched, it doesnt happen on the fly or suddenly, its how it always works
well understood but i am not good like you guys but do you think its a fair p[rice for those who value your work and your loyality to feel lke they are not trusted anymore . why dont tackle the problem at the head by having those groups reported instead ? just a suggestion and keep up the good work cheers

cellabonez

Back to top Go down

Post  AQIROCK Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:29 pm

tHc wrote:
u.k productions wrote:Cityville citymagic plugin is now patched it says sequence 28

Stop talking shit, im so over people calling "patched" cause something doesnt work FOR THEM, if it was patched there would be alot more than 1x user saying it,
#1 the biggest reason it cant is there hasnt been an enhaance to push out a new build, this is only time you get things patched, it doesnt happen on the fly or suddenly, its how it always works

well hun why should you answer this let them think its really patched Very Happy
AQIROCK
AQIROCK

Back to top Go down

Post  AQIROCK Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:30 pm

Zaeffyre wrote:Guys, what is so hard to understand here. They're telling you to buy Citymagic and then you'll get support from the developers themselves. It's only $20. An unmitigated value since you'd spend that much time and money just jacking around with the other plugins that don't work anymore. You people have got to understand how valuable a bot like this is worth and how difficult it is to keep it working. These guys (developers) worked very hard to get this app/bot working and by spreading it around for free, they're being ripped off and belittled for all of their hard effort. Then to gripe when they just don't continue to hand it out for free is completely ludicrous. Have some sense and respect for these guys and pay for the Citymagic. Someone posted how to do it before but just in case, would someone please post it again.

$20 not for citymagic as magic already leak out Smile but its for others plugin they are selling such KPD2 xD
AQIROCK
AQIROCK

Back to top Go down

Post  Jazzoo Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:31 pm

Zaeffyre wrote:Guys, what is so hard to understand here. They're telling you to buy Citymagic and then you'll get support from the developers themselves. It's only $20. An unmitigated value since you'd spend that much time and money just jacking around with the other plugins that don't work anymore. You people have got to understand how valuable a bot like this is worth and how difficult it is to keep it working. These guys (developers) worked very hard to get this app/bot working and by spreading it around for free, they're being ripped off and belittled for all of their hard effort. Then to gripe when they just don't continue to hand it out for free is completely ludicrous. Have some sense and respect for these guys and pay for the Citymagic. Someone posted how to do it before but just in case, would someone please post it again.

This is the right way. I join in your opinion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Jazzoo
Jazzoo

Back to top Go down

Post  cellabonez Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:34 pm

AQIROCK wrote:

$20 not for citymagic as magic already leak out Smile but its for others plugin they are selling such KPD2 xD

its funny how you disrespected me when i asked you about this Sad

cellabonez

Back to top Go down

Post  tHc Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:49 pm

Funny thing is magic is being sold openly, in 2 non english forums, 1 spanish 1 indo, thats what pissed me off the most, if you are gonna give anyone anything, donate to actual devs, not people that rip off other peoples work. I wish the topic would just drop, but every few hours someone has to make a new thread announcing that either they can find it, or announcing that they cant find it, or asking where is it or i can only find spanish ver, lets just move on, Ill laugh when its patched at some peoples incompetence, but until then, im busy hating on a couple of blogs that i arent a big fan of Smile, be good if they wait a bit so can push a build that patches everything in 1 go, then some people will die of greed withdrawl Smile Also I +1 that this board gets an active mod, it drives be crazy how 50% users cant search, which is a basic function of all forums, and just rpeat.......repeat and repeat themselves, and please stop flooding me on fb for reqs for millions of energy... Im over that too, $1 now per 2 million, minimum 20 million, hopefully thats enough to stop people asking lol, There, thats my 12 hourly bleat.... lol.. Sorry if i have offended anyone with blunt comments, just seems my dead goldfish takes better direction than some users....... :op

tHc

Back to top Go down

Post  volkan45 Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:53 pm

Citymagic pulling download link pls _?

volkan45

Back to top Go down

Post  ertyanna Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:31 pm

volkan45 wrote:Citymagic pulling download link pls _?

bounce

ertyanna

http://greekcityville.blogspot.gr

Back to top Go down

Post  theclarets1969 Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:04 pm

tHc wrote:Funny thing is magic is being sold openly, in 2 non english forums, 1 spanish 1 indo, thats what pissed me off the most, if you are gonna give anyone anything, donate to actual devs, not people that rip off other peoples work. I wish the topic would just drop, but every few hours someone has to make a new thread announcing that either they can find it, or announcing that they cant find it, or asking where is it or i can only find spanish ver, lets just move on, Ill laugh when its patched at some peoples incompetence, but until then, im busy hating on a couple of blogs that i arent a big fan of Smile, be good if they wait a bit so can push a build that patches everything in 1 go, then some people will die of greed withdrawl Smile Also I +1 that this board gets an active mod, it drives be crazy how 50% users cant search, which is a basic function of all forums, and just rpeat.......repeat and repeat themselves, and please stop flooding me on fb for reqs for millions of energy... Im over that too, $1 now per 2 million, minimum 20 million, hopefully thats enough to stop people asking lol, There, thats my 12 hourly bleat.... lol.. Sorry if i have offended anyone with blunt comments, just seems my dead goldfish takes better direction than some users....... :op
n i wish people wud stop emailing me for it aswell .... even if i still had it i wouldnt share it with anybody

theclarets1969

Back to top Go down

Post  AQIROCK Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:30 pm

just drop this thread guys xD
AQIROCK
AQIROCK

Back to top Go down

Post  cygnus Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:47 am

I suggest to the developers of the plugin create a closed forum, like the torrent which only comes who is invited, the invitation would cost $ xxxx to enter and a donation area in the forum for a monthly donation.

So who created the plugin would have their work rewarded and donors
receive updates if the plugin was fixed.

I'm from Brazil, I'm using google translator.

cygnus

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumirax35 Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:21 pm

Entren al Grupo y lo encontraran ahi Smile en facebook y la seccion de los archivos Smile

El grupo es:
groups/Corazones.Rojos/

Yumirax35

Back to top Go down

New plugin Citymagic - Page 5 Empty CM

Post  BMWLady1961 Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:54 pm

tHc wrote:Funny thing is magic is being sold openly, in 2 non english forums, 1 spanish 1 indo, thats what pissed me off the most, if you are gonna give anyone anything, donate to actual devs, not people that rip off other peoples work. I wish the topic would just drop, but every few hours someone has to make a new thread announcing that either they can find it, or announcing that they cant find it, or asking where is it or i can only find spanish ver, lets just move on, Ill laugh when its patched at some peoples incompetence, but until then, im busy hating on a couple of blogs that i arent a big fan of Smile, be good if they wait a bit so can push a build that patches everything in 1 go, then some people will die of greed withdrawl Smile Also I +1 that this board gets an active mod, it drives be crazy how 50% users cant search, which is a basic function of all forums, and just rpeat.......repeat and repeat themselves, and please stop flooding me on fb for reqs for millions of energy... Im over that too, $1 now per 2 million, minimum 20 million, hopefully thats enough to stop people asking lol, There, thats my 12 hourly bleat.... lol.. Sorry if i have offended anyone with blunt comments, just seems my dead goldfish takes better direction than some users....... :op

at best, it is no longer passed on.......Cash

BMWLady1961

Back to top Go down

Post  kennydeluxe Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:38 am

i have the plugin and its work for cash-items... so its NOT Patched.... dont say it m8 xD

Last edited by kennydeluxe on Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

kennydeluxe

https://www.facebook.com/kenny.cvonly

Back to top Go down

Post  demian.kinley Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:29 am

kennydeluxe wrote:i have the plugin and its work for cash-items... so its NOT Patched.... dont say it m8 xD

And, what will you shown us with your pic ? You have it , fine for you !! but not for longer time, will be patched...for so greedies ppl as you!! Very Happy Very Happy

demian.kinley

Back to top Go down

New plugin Citymagic - Page 5 Empty TAKE MONEY GIVE PLUGIN

Post  abeerkhan Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:16 pm

hi tHc i m ready 2 pay i m using my friend id for this allbot for login
ok and i want kpd2 in 2 id and ready 2 pay u 50$
if u want give then pm me in face book and i m Max CV rock Who u gaved 2 millions of energys ok bro thnx for ur help[b]

abeerkhan

Back to top Go down

New plugin Citymagic - Page 5 Empty Yes it works,i got 5 dreamheights towers

Post  Kous92 Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:16 pm

kennydeluxe wrote:i have the plugin and its work for cash-items... so its NOT Patched.... dont say it m8 xD
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] rendeer
Kous92
Kous92

Back to top Go down

Post  Kous92 Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:47 pm

It works for cash item,i got 7 destiny calling:55 cash value,res_penthouse to res_metro_timesharegift,works!!!!!!I got citymagic in english version.Thanks tHc,you are a boss,thanks for sowijo.

Last edited by Kous92 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kous92
Kous92

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenouille Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:41 pm

hello it is possible to add plugin moneyVault?

Grenouille

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliken Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:25 pm

Kous92 wrote:It works for cash item,i got 7 destiny calling:55 cash value,res_penthouse to res_metro_timesharegift,works!!!!!!I got citymagic in english version.Thanks tHc,you are a boss,thanks for sowijo.

Lucky you.....but as seen on your posted image: what the hell are you doing with 500 St.Jude benches?
Think you are as greedy as all the other kiddies that make such a plugin going to be patched by Z*.
No

Elliken

Back to top Go down

New plugin Citymagic - Page 5 Empty Not working

Post  u.k productions Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:10 am

citymagic is not working today.What the hell is going on
u.k productions
u.k productions

http://urbankidsproductions.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

New plugin Citymagic - Page 5 Empty Sorry

Post  u.k productions Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:11 am

u.k productions wrote:citymagic is not working today.What the hell is going on

Its work now.
u.k productions
u.k productions

http://urbankidsproductions.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AQIROCK Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:40 am

bullshit who you think you are to ask why the unreleased plugin not work???
AQIROCK
AQIROCK

Back to top Go down

Post  asproef Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:36 am

hello

lot of post about it

i don t understand about citymagic pluggin :

if it s a fake (what i understood when i read lots of pots - perhaps anderstand misk because english is not my birth language) : why writting about it in this forum?
if it s a real pluggin and no one post link to have it, then why writting about this in the forum instead of personnal message?

asproef

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next