CityVilleBot (Project DEVIL)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
Suggestions for ndeleter or neighbors plugin EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
Suggestions for ndeleter or neighbors plugin EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
Suggestions for ndeleter or neighbors plugin EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
Suggestions for ndeleter or neighbors plugin EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
Suggestions for ndeleter or neighbors plugin EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
Suggestions for ndeleter or neighbors plugin EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
Suggestions for ndeleter or neighbors plugin EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
Suggestions for ndeleter or neighbors plugin EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
Suggestions for ndeleter or neighbors plugin EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum

Suggestions for ndeleter or neighbors plugin

4 posters

Go down

Suggestions for ndeleter or neighbors plugin Empty Suggestions for ndeleter or neighbors plugin

Post  helldawg Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:36 pm

I think a nice addition to ndelete or neighbors plugin would be an inactive check for them. I seen on FV bot they can check the last time a person was online and wondered if you could add it to ndelete or neighbors plugin. I know others have inactive neighbors they would like to delete and this would let you check activity so you could.
helldawg
helldawg

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for ndeleter or neighbors plugin Empty Re: Suggestions for ndeleter or neighbors plugin

Post  surfingman Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:50 am

Last edited by surfingman on Mon May 06, 2013 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total

surfingman

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for ndeleter or neighbors plugin Empty Re: Suggestions for ndeleter or neighbors plugin

Post  speedy Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:33 am

Hi
Ndeleter plugin is no more delivered with the bot's new revs .... is it possible to use an old pluging with the last 2.0 rev ?

On top of that I can suggess to add 2 generic plots (just to differenciate then) plot_crop and plot_water to be able to harvest only the sea food or the field food. So no problem to harvest shrimps, cod, mussels (and so) instead of only one item each time as currently done by tne neighbors plugin.

thks

speedy

Back to top Go down

Post  demian.kinley Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:21 am

speedy wrote:Hi
Ndeleter plugin is no more delivered with the bot's new revs .... is it possible to use an old pluging with the last 2.0 rev ?

On top of that I can suggess to add 2 generic plots (just to differenciate then) plot_crop and plot_water to be able to harvest only the sea food or the field food. So no problem to harvest shrimps, cod, mussels (and so) instead of only one item each time as currently done by tne neighbors plugin.

thks

an ndeleter function is in neighbor V1.2...

demian.kinley

Back to top Go down

Post  speedy Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:21 pm

Hi
Thanks a lot Demian, I had you message.

Regards

speedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down