CityVilleBot (Project DEVIL)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
Main account not working through bot.... HELP EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
Main account not working through bot.... HELP EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
Main account not working through bot.... HELP EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
Main account not working through bot.... HELP EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
Main account not working through bot.... HELP EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
Main account not working through bot.... HELP EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
Main account not working through bot.... HELP EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
Main account not working through bot.... HELP EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
Main account not working through bot.... HELP EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum

Main account not working through bot.... HELP

+2
rlff38
cambridgeman
6 posters

Go down

Main account not working through bot.... HELP Empty Main account not working through bot.... HELP

Post  cambridgeman Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:00 am

When first using devilbot i was able to use my main facebook account and use it but now when i log in through my main account all i get is this:

Access violation at address 005D5A13 in module 'CVBotDEVIL.exe' read of address 00000000

Dummy accounts work fine through bot but main account doesnt

Makes me wonder if Z* has realised my main accounts been cheating....

Has anyone experinced this problem and does anyone know how to solve it??

Many thanks Smile

cambridgeman

Back to top Go down

Main account not working through bot.... HELP Empty Re: Main account not working through bot.... HELP

Post  rlff38 Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:32 pm

try delete your main profile (*.sqlite) in the ./profiles directory

rlff38

Back to top Go down

Main account not working through bot.... HELP Empty Re: Main account not working through bot.... HELP

Post  nipunb Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:39 pm

just try deleting everything in the profiles folder....

nipunb

Back to top Go down

Post  BadThinks Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:03 am

Hallo ,
kenne diesen !
lösche deinen cache - und alle temp's auf deinen PC . dann geht er Wink

know this!
delete your cache - and all the temp's on your PC. then it goes;)

Last edited by BadThinks on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
BadThinks
BadThinks

Back to top Go down

Post  surfingman Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:10 am

Last edited by surfingman on Mon May 06, 2013 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total

surfingman

Back to top Go down

Post  cambridgeman Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:46 pm

I tried the above comments but didnt have much luck... ive got no idea what this means:

Access violation at address 005D5A13 in module 'CVBotDEVIL.exe' read of address 00000000

My main account works on friends bot but not mine,, i presume its a file problem....

Dummy accounts work fine without any problems,, main account i log in and when i click start it comes up with this message and doesnt load up game params :/

Still not sure how to fix this,, anyone else have a solution?? many thanks Smile

cambridgeman

Back to top Go down

Post  cambridgeman Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:40 pm

has anyone else had this problem,, if so how did you solve it?? im still unable to use main account on bot... and ive got a feeling Z* may have blocked me from using main account tho i dont know if its right but ive just got that feeling!! i hope im not right in thinking that and theres a way of solving it

Thankyou Smile

cambridgeman

Back to top Go down

Post  cambridgeman Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:44 pm

So i guess nobody has a solution to this problem im facing Sad Sad

Am so desperate to be able to use my main account once again but it doesnt look like im going to be able to do so Sad

cambridgeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Todd Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:01 pm

cambridgeman wrote:So i guess nobody has a solution to this problem im facing Sad Sad

Am so desperate to be able to use my main account once again but it doesnt look like im going to be able to do so Sad

Can you play normally? without the bot?

Or do you have problem with your city loading normally when logging in to facebook?

Little Todd

Back to top Go down

Post  cambridgeman Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:32 pm

On my main account cityville works fine,, its just when i sign into devilbot and click start the devilbot will not load up the game params and gives me the message ive posted above Sad

But when i sign into bot with dummys the bot works fine with no problems at all

When i first started using the devilbot my main account worked fine without any problems, until now Sad

Do you know much about it and why this could be happening to me?

Ive un-installed and installed many times but i no longer want to do that as i lose all the newest codes/buildings ive put into FRAN and would have to do so all over again

All i get is an access violation message when trying to start bot in main account

Im wondering if Z* has realised my main account cheating and blocked my main account through bot?? hmmm im puzzled

cambridgeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Todd Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:52 pm

cambridgeman wrote:On my main account cityville works fine,, its just when i sign into devilbot and click start the devilbot will not load up the game params and gives me the message ive posted above Sad

But when i sign into bot with dummys the bot works fine with no problems at all

When i first started using the devilbot my main account worked fine without any problems, until now Sad

Do you know much about it and why this could be happening to me?

Ive un-installed and installed many times but i no longer want to do that as i lose all the newest codes/buildings ive put into FRAN and would have to do so all over again

All i get is an access violation message when trying to start bot in main account

Im wondering if Z* has realised my main account cheating and blocked my main account through bot?? hmmm im puzzled

You say the bot worked on your main account in the past....

What was the last thing the bot did, when it did work?

Also, what operating system are you running? and if win7, are you running it as administrator?

Little Todd

Back to top Go down

Post  cambridgeman Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:24 pm

The last thing i did on main account through bot was the energy trick, converting inventory energy into my energy top bar and i leveled up to level 200

I gave my fb id and pass to a friend to try it on his devilbot and he says it works fine on his devilbot which is making me wonder weather its a file problem on my comp...

Im running windows XP SP3

Ive tried everything i can think of to get it working again but without much luck Sad

I just need to know what that access violation message means.... and how to get around it

Many thanks for your help Smile

cambridgeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Todd Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:36 pm

cambridgeman wrote:The last thing i did on main account through bot was the energy trick, converting inventory energy into my energy top bar and i leveled up to level 200

I gave my fb id and pass to a friend to try it on his devilbot and he says it works fine on his devilbot which is making me wonder weather its a file problem on my comp...

Im running windows XP SP3

Ive tried everything i can think of to get it working again but without much luck Sad

I just need to know what that access violation message means.... and how to get around it

Many thanks for your help Smile

Try deleting everything in the Cache folder (C:\Program Files\CVBot - Project DEVIL\Cache) and 'Delete All Site Data in Flash Player', this is done through the Control Panel, 'Flash Player'.

Let me know if this helps any.

Little Todd

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Todd Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:41 pm

cambridgeman wrote:The last thing i did on main account through bot was the energy trick, converting inventory energy into my energy top bar and i leveled up to level 200

I am not familiar with with this trick.

Can you explain in more detail?

Little Todd

Back to top Go down

Post  cambridgeman Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:23 pm

With the energy trick i use 2 plugins only,, hotel plugin and multi plugin... i run hotel plugin on bus_hotel and the multi plugin i click on general then collections then i click to tick, the box next to trade in collections then i click on the start button on which the bot then runs its corse and goes though my collections i have in the game.... it goes through my honeymoonhotelcollections and once done, it converts the +3 energy x 1000 honeymoonhotel collections i have all into my top bar and when done so i had 5000 energy instead of 40 so it was 5000/40 and the more i did it the more energy was being converted into my top bar Very Happy

Ive just deleted everything in the cache folder and deleted all site data in the flashplayer... so now im gonna try main account again to see if it works now.... fingers crossed lol

cambridgeman

Back to top Go down

Post  cambridgeman Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:30 pm

Naa still no luck,, the bots not loading up the AMF DATA and then i get the violation message pop up to which the bot wont go no further Crying or Very sad

Thanks alot for ur time and ur help Smile

Im new to all this as ive only been using this bot for the last 3 weeks to gift members of my facebook group Smile and to help myself and friends

cambridgeman

Back to top Go down

Post  cambridgeman Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:32 pm

but ive learnt alot in a short space of time as ive had to do so because im addicted to cityville and neeeded to help out others of the game... just like friends had helped me over the months/years!

cambridgeman

Back to top Go down

Post  cambridgeman Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:03 pm

Ive got a feeling Z* has blocked me from using main account on devilbot Sad but im wondering if i will be able to use charles on main account instead? hmmm

cambridgeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down