CityVilleBot (Project DEVIL)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
Before you tell me to search and read I have EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
Before you tell me to search and read I have EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
Before you tell me to search and read I have EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
Before you tell me to search and read I have EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
Before you tell me to search and read I have EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
Before you tell me to search and read I have EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
Before you tell me to search and read I have EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
Before you tell me to search and read I have EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
Before you tell me to search and read I have EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum

Before you tell me to search and read I have

2 posters

Go down

Before you tell me to search and read I have Empty Before you tell me to search and read I have

Post  zummeko Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:25 pm

GameMechanicService.performNeighborMechanicAction -> Wonder::getRadius - Invalid client enqueue time res[0]

I have read ever post i can find i read threw 46 pages on one post looking for an answer.

Here is what i have done

uninstalled bot reinstalled
removed all wonders
removed all neighborhoods
removed government center
ran cccleaner
tried 20 different neighbors including my dummy accounts
tried it from dummy accounts and it works perfect
made sure $amf->_bodys[0]->_value[1][0]['params'][2] = microtime(true); was in my botclass.php
tried with visiting neighbor hotel first and with a fresh hotel that was supplied
just tried removing last thing i put in before it started giving me this error and that was the theme park

and still no go is there something else that can be causing the wonder error?

Last edited by zummeko on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total

zummeko

Back to top Go down

Before you tell me to search and read I have Empty Re: Before you tell me to search and read I have

Post  farach Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:19 pm

I wonder if you're try to run the CityHotel ...
Some of my friend ask me the same questions.

I told them to to make sure that the hotel is open and filled with goods and also not ready for harvesting.

Does it work for you ?

farach

Back to top Go down

Before you tell me to search and read I have Empty Re: Before you tell me to search and read I have

Post  zummeko Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:21 pm

Yes I forgot to mention that the hotel is open filled with goods and i have tried after i visited the hotel and tried with fresh hotel that i have not visited.
Small update here if this will help narrow it down the error i am getting visiting hotels is in black writing

ERROR: Error calling function GameMechanicService.performNeighborMechanicAction -> Wonder::getRadius - Invalid client enqueue time res[0]

the error when visiting bussiness or residence is in red writing

([28]Error calling function WorldService.performAction -> Wonder::getRadius - Invalid client enqueue time) Harvesting: [res_aptcube] x=16 y=54

If that helps in anyway just trying to give as much information as i can.

zummeko

Back to top Go down

Post  farach Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:17 am

I wish someone with better knowledge than me could answer your question,

Anyway ... here another thing you might want to try.
Try to collect from your dummy with any hotel to collect, make sure this dummy don't have
any wonder, neighborhood, city center, gov center placed in the city ...
Or maybe you'd like to try another fresh or new bot installed ... pale

farach

Back to top Go down

Post  zummeko Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:24 am

I tried that also place a honeymoon hotel on a dummy account and tried to go to that one still no go i have even started sending my landmarks to inventory and alot of the new buildings we have got from quests been buldozing them still no go tommarrow after work i am gonna try uninstalling flash player and reinstalling in case it has a setting stored somewqhere on my comp.

zummeko

Back to top Go down

Post  zummeko Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:32 pm

update here

unistalled adobe all bots ran the cleaner again deleted registry entries everything reinstalled everything will still give me error but went and tried to run on wifes computer downstairs and it runs perfectly? an clue lol

I did notice it lags really bad on wifes competer seems like it stops for long periods of times but keeps going she is wireless mine isn't.

zummeko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down