CityVilleBot (Project DEVIL)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
CityHotel Plug-In EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
CityHotel Plug-In EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
CityHotel Plug-In EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
CityHotel Plug-In EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
CityHotel Plug-In EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
CityHotel Plug-In EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
CityHotel Plug-In EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
CityHotel Plug-In EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
CityHotel Plug-In EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum

CityHotel Plug-In

5 posters

Go down

CityHotel Plug-In Empty CityHotel Plug-In

Post  Cloud Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:11 am

Good day ADMIN & Members:

When i use my dummy, the Cityhotel Plug-in is working properly but when i use my Main Account coz i wanna go level up and earn some few City Cash, this ERROR comes-up. I tried so many many times but still same happens. If anybody can help to help this please, and hope ADMIN or Developer or Member can solve my problems:
---------------------------------------------------------
cityhotel End
Coins: 191740002 Goods: 38966/127300/0 Energy: 24
Loading configuration...
ERROR: Error calling function GameMechanicService.performNeighborMechanicAction -> Wonder::getRadius - Invalid client enqueue time res[0]
#111 VIP_1339 Toward_3
Check-in Hotel: id=1339 resort_hotel_large, Speed=3
VisitNeighbor: 31643331592_PING
cityhotel Start

Starting Plugin: BUILDINGS
---------------------------------------------------------
Thank you and please help me to solve this Smile! More power to all.

Cloud

Back to top Go down

CityHotel Plug-In Empty Re: CityHotel Plug-In

Post  darkobed Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:00 pm

are you already vip in that hotel?

darkobed

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:10 am

darkobed wrote:are you already vip in that hotel?

I tried to be an VIP already and i try also that the Hotel is newly harvest, but same happens. But if i use the Dummy one, its working properly, i have no idea what makes my MAIN Account pop-up this ERROR.

Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  nipunb Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:59 am

Cloud wrote:
I tried to be an VIP already and i try also that the Hotel is newly harvest, but same happens. But if i use the Dummy one, its working properly, i have no idea what makes my MAIN Account pop-up this ERROR.
first, make sure that you have visited the hotel of the neighbor you are using with cityhotel, at least once manually, that is, in game, already visited that neighbors hotel yourself........
second, try removing your wonders in the city, they will go back in your inventory and you can place them later. After removing wonders, try running cityhotel plugin, it may work.......
third, try different neighbors, it may work on one neighbor and may not work with others, so you need to check different neighbors and see which one works.......

nipunb

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:05 am

nipunb wrote:
Cloud wrote:
first, make sure that you have visited the hotel of the neighbor you are using with cityhotel, at least once manually, that is, in game, already visited that neighbors hotel yourself........
second, try removing your wonders in the city, they will go back in your inventory and you can place them later. After removing wonders, try running cityhotel plugin, it may work.......
third, try different neighbors, it may work on one neighbor and may not work with others, so you need to check different neighbors and see which one works.......

Just now i tried this 3 options: Visiting manually to the neighbors in which i will use in the Cityhotel Plug-in for Visiting, then i remove all my 3 Wonders (Eiffel, Pyramid & Liberty) placing them all back to my inventory, and lastly i tried to do different neighbors to be visited, but still the ERROR is the same Sad. Whew i dunno whats the problem of my main account, and i want to be level-up and gain some few City cash to purchase ENERGY MAN huhuuhuhuhuhu ~

Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  soleil Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:39 am

Cloud wrote:
nipunb wrote:
Cloud wrote:

Just now i tried this 3 options: Visiting manually to the neighbors in which i will use in the Cityhotel Plug-in for Visiting, then i remove all my 3 Wonders (Eiffel, Pyramid & Liberty) placing them all back to my inventory, and lastly i tried to do different neighbors to be visited, but still the ERROR is the same Sad. Whew i dunno whats the problem of my main account, and i want to be level-up and gain some few City cash to purchase ENERGY MAN huhuuhuhuhuhu ~

If your goal is acquire the Energyman, why not use cityfran and neighbors plugins? there's some instructions here to help you acquire Energyman. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
soleil
soleil

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:09 pm

soleil wrote:
Cloud wrote:
nipunb wrote:
Cloud wrote:

If your goal is acquire the Energyman, why not use cityfran and neighbors plugins? there's some instructions here to help you acquire Energyman. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yeah, coz my purpose is to gain City Cash at least 100 City Cash enough to purchase Energyman Smile, coz im so desperate before, it wont work by just simply sending it thru Cityfran. Ok i will try this again and thanks a lot for who have SHARES IDEAS on how to do this get resolve. I will comeback here to report if it is success or i got probs again Smile thanks to everyone ~

Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:17 am

I totally try the STEP-by-STEP advices process but still ain't working, this is the ERROR i encountered:

1. Place empty lot on you main city
2. Use cyfran with dummy acct to send deco_oneplusenergy to main acct
3. Log in with bott you main acct
4. Use neighbords plugin to accept franchise (uncheck pause save settings)
5. To finish press start
-------------------------------------
[NEIGHBORS-Franchise] Accepting done.
[NEIGHBORS-Franchise] Error: no empty LotSite were found
[NEIGHBORS-Franchise] Accepting: 32967615321 on LotSite:10654
Coins: 210162803 Goods: 158803/130800/0 Energy: 110
Loading configuration...
[Franchise-Accepting] Start accepting Franchises...
-------------------------------------
I got 3 pcs Empty Lot Sites in my City presently Sad
Then as usual i try again to manually ACCEPT it the Energyman, again it will leads me to REFRESH after a few mins Razz, then again the Energyman STILL in there for ACCEPT!

Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:06 pm

[NEIGHBORS-Franchise] Accepting done.
Loading configuration...
-------------------------------------------------

Anybody can help me through this ERROR? Please Sad

Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  nipunb Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:20 pm

Cloud wrote:[NEIGHBORS-Franchise] Accepting done.
Loading configuration...

I also have this error every time I use neighbor plugin to accept franchise, but when I check my city, the franchise is correctly accepted.......

nipunb

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:06 am

nipunb wrote:
Cloud wrote:[NEIGHBORS-Franchise] Accepting done.
Loading configuration...

I also have this error every time I use neighbor plugin to accept franchise, but when I check my city, the franchise is correctly accepted.......

What happen to mine is, when i go to OPEN my MAIN after this doing. Still the EMPTY LOT is there and the DUMMY Name is on it, when you CLICK IT and ACCEPT (manual accept) then a few minutes your CITY will do ERROR & REFRESH then again you see the EMPTY LOT with again the DUMMY Franchise top on it, ready again for CLICK and to ACCEPT Sad

Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  nipunb Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:08 am

Cloud wrote:
What happen to mine is, when i go to OPEN my MAIN after this doing. Still the EMPTY LOT is there and the DUMMY Name is on it, when you CLICK IT and ACCEPT (manual accept) then a few minutes your CITY will do ERROR & REFRESH then again you see the EMPTY LOT with again the DUMMY Franchise top on it, ready again for CLICK and to ACCEPT Sad
try to decline the franchise and then place the same franchise from the same dummy, after that try to accept the item, it works in some cases....

nipunb

Back to top Go down

Post  surfingman Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:59 am

Last edited by surfingman on Mon May 06, 2013 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total

surfingman

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:16 am

Thanks everyone who is trying to help my problem. It's done now Smile more power to all...

Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down