CityVilleBot (Project DEVIL)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
Where Do I Get UNLIMITED ZONING PERMIT! EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
Where Do I Get UNLIMITED ZONING PERMIT! EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
Where Do I Get UNLIMITED ZONING PERMIT! EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
Where Do I Get UNLIMITED ZONING PERMIT! EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
Where Do I Get UNLIMITED ZONING PERMIT! EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
Where Do I Get UNLIMITED ZONING PERMIT! EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
Where Do I Get UNLIMITED ZONING PERMIT! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
Where Do I Get UNLIMITED ZONING PERMIT! EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
Where Do I Get UNLIMITED ZONING PERMIT! EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum

Where Do I Get UNLIMITED ZONING PERMIT!

3 posters

Go down

Where Do I Get UNLIMITED ZONING PERMIT! Empty Where Do I Get UNLIMITED ZONING PERMIT!

Post  fafanick Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:41 pm

it's hard to send a Zoning permit... per account Sad pale

fafanick

Back to top Go down

Where Do I Get UNLIMITED ZONING PERMIT! Empty Re: Where Do I Get UNLIMITED ZONING PERMIT!

Post  stackem Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:54 am

you can use charles for that but i dont think it will save to cityville after you log out i tryed something like that with charles from this code ::::

1 .- Open the Charles Proxy
2 .- Enter the game and wait until everything Charge .
3 .- Expand it + Look to the left and look for the Folder: http: web-zc1.cityville.Z*.com-> Flashservices / ---> Right click And Activate the Breakpoints (It should be a checkmark in the left side of breakpoints)
4 .- Game and update (pressing F5) (point your mouse anywhere and hit F5)
5 .- The Charles Open a Window Breakpoints (In the top has 2 tabs: Overview and Edit Request ) Press " Execute "at the bottom.
6 .- Now you will get a new window, only this will have different tabs (Overview, Request and Response Edit).
We go to the tab "Edit Reponses"
7 .- In the bottom there are 3 other tabs (Headers, text, and Raw AMF) went to the tab "AMF.
8 .- Find the next line, display the folders
Content -> Data -> [0] -> Data -> userinfo -> Player.
In that folder look for the lines:
expansionsPurchased
expansionsCostLevel
and change the value by: 1
9 - In the same folder we downspout to find the Folder:
Inventory -> I tems.
While We Items folder " Permits "(Permits Exclusive Properties).
10 .- Once you locate, change its value by a larger one (not so great), for example 25000 .
11 .- In the top disable breakpoints (red hexagon)
12 .- And finally, click on Execute.

this works i just dont know how to keep it from deleteing when exit out of cityfille... Exclamation
stackem
stackem

Back to top Go down

Where Do I Get UNLIMITED ZONING PERMIT! Empty Re: Where Do I Get UNLIMITED ZONING PERMIT!

Post  florin Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:18 am

stackem wrote:you can use charles for that but i dont think it will save to cityville after you log out i tryed something like that with charles from this code ::::

1 .- Open the Charles Proxy
2 .- Enter the game and wait until everything Charge .
3 .- Expand it + Look to the left and look for the Folder: http: web-zc1.cityville.Z*.com-> Flashservices / ---> Right click And Activate the Breakpoints (It should be a checkmark in the left side of breakpoints)
4 .- Game and update (pressing F5) (point your mouse anywhere and hit F5)
5 .- The Charles Open a Window Breakpoints (In the top has 2 tabs: Overview and Edit Request ) Press " Execute "at the bottom.
6 .- Now you will get a new window, only this will have different tabs (Overview, Request and Response Edit).
We go to the tab "Edit Reponses"
7 .- In the bottom there are 3 other tabs (Headers, text, and Raw AMF) went to the tab "AMF.
8 .- Find the next line, display the folders
Content -> Data -> [0] -> Data -> userinfo -> Player.
In that folder look for the lines:
expansionsPurchased
expansionsCostLevel
and change the value by: 1
9 - In the same folder we downspout to find the Folder:
Inventory -> I tems.
While We Items folder " Permits "(Permits Exclusive Properties).
10 .- Once you locate, change its value by a larger one (not so great), for example 25000 .
11 .- In the top disable breakpoints (red hexagon)
12 .- And finally, click on Execute.

this works i just dont know how to keep it from deleteing when exit out of cityfille... Exclamation
This way was PATCHED a month ago...
florin
florin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down