CityVilleBot (Project DEVIL)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
How to unlock Night Expansion using Cheat Engine EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
How to unlock Night Expansion using Cheat Engine EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
How to unlock Night Expansion using Cheat Engine EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
How to unlock Night Expansion using Cheat Engine EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
How to unlock Night Expansion using Cheat Engine EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
How to unlock Night Expansion using Cheat Engine EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
How to unlock Night Expansion using Cheat Engine EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
How to unlock Night Expansion using Cheat Engine EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
How to unlock Night Expansion using Cheat Engine EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum

How to unlock Night Expansion using Cheat Engine

3 posters

Go down

How to unlock Night Expansion using Cheat Engine Empty How to unlock Night Expansion using Cheat Engine

Post  nabilfennia Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:42 pm

How to unlock night expansion

1) Open your mozzila firefox / Google Chrome (use Mozilla for a better result)

2) Open your Facebook account

3) Open your city ville game

4) then open Cheat Engine,if you dont have it download it from here ---> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

after that Select proccess with click icon PC on top left cheat engine (Select Plugin_container.exe if

you use Firefox and select Chrome.exe below rundll32.exe if you use Google Chrome.)

5) Now find how much lights do you have from the bar!after that type them here-----> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

6) Scan your value

7) There will had many code address. But that not finish.

8)Now collect from nighttime building and collect 1 light or more if u can and waiting for your new score.then check your lights bar.and type your new value and press ""Next Scan ""

9) There had 1 or more code address. Move all to the box below with block all code address and click the red cursors icon.

10) Change the value into 12000 (for example)

11) after that Collect from a night time building and get lights,then automatically u wil get into night Level 50

now don't refresh your game! cause lights are not permanent! it only help to expand your Night district

start to expand your night District!

after fully expanded refresh your game, lights are not permanent, but you can expand your night district

Cheat Engine

or watch this video tutorial Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

nabilfennia

Back to top Go down

How to unlock Night Expansion using Cheat Engine Empty Re: How to unlock Night Expansion using Cheat Engine

Post  surfingman Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:09 am

Last edited by surfingman on Mon May 06, 2013 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total

surfingman

Back to top Go down

How to unlock Night Expansion using Cheat Engine Empty Re: How to unlock Night Expansion using Cheat Engine

Post  nabilfennia Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:47 am

Original by: MiKeNewToN [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

yeh its not my trick,and i dont say its my trick ,, i dont do tricks ,, i just share it in some places to make people profit of it Wink
and i will share it on every group and forum i now ,, people like that or i dont care ,, felicitation to people working on it but dont be selfish ,, its not a military secret its just a fucking game ok ,, why people are angry when someone share something !!! i will never care and ill share everything i found everywhere

nabilfennia

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliken Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:35 am

nabilfennia wrote:
Original by: MiKeNewToN [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

yeh its not my trick,and i dont say its my trick ,, i dont do tricks ,, i just share it in some places to make people profit of it Wink
and i will share it on every group and forum i now ,, people like that or i dont care ,, felicitation to people working on it but dont be selfish ,, its not a military secret its just a fucking game ok ,, why people are angry when someone share something !!! i will never care and ill share everything i found everywhere[/quote]

You are showing a rather childish behaviour. If you "don`t care" what you are told by others than you are not worth to post in any forum.
So go back to the hole where you crawled out.

Elliken

Back to top Go down

Post  nabilfennia Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:44 am

You are showing a rather childish behaviour. If you "don`t care" what you are told by others than you are not worth to post in any forum.
So go back to the hole where you crawled out.[/quote]

childish behaviour or anything u want.. i will just share everything i want ,, its all what i have to say ..... why u care so much about from where it is the trick or who did it !!! if i send for example a plugin to some freinds on fb i must tell them first that person have created the plugin and there it was shared first !!!
u want the trick so use it u dont want the trick dont use it ,, just that dont need ur moral lesson , and i dont care about all what u are saying again and again

nabilfennia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down