CityVilleBot (Project DEVIL)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
HOW TO GET FREE EXPANSIONS AND ENERGY ??? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
HOW TO GET FREE EXPANSIONS AND ENERGY ??? EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
HOW TO GET FREE EXPANSIONS AND ENERGY ??? EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
HOW TO GET FREE EXPANSIONS AND ENERGY ??? EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
HOW TO GET FREE EXPANSIONS AND ENERGY ??? EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
HOW TO GET FREE EXPANSIONS AND ENERGY ??? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
HOW TO GET FREE EXPANSIONS AND ENERGY ??? EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
HOW TO GET FREE EXPANSIONS AND ENERGY ??? EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
HOW TO GET FREE EXPANSIONS AND ENERGY ??? EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum

HOW TO GET FREE EXPANSIONS AND ENERGY ???

5 posters

Go down

HOW TO GET FREE EXPANSIONS AND ENERGY ??? Empty HOW TO GET FREE EXPANSIONS AND ENERGY ???

Post  nabilfennia Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:05 pm

hello everyone , i want to now how to get free expansions and duct tape and energy, what plugin we need to use for that the kdp3 is used only to get placeable items !! i see some people show new pictures and they able to get these stuff using something? anyone can help???

HOW TO GET FREE EXPANSIONS AND ENERGY ??? Cvexpansions

nabilfennia

Back to top Go down

HOW TO GET FREE EXPANSIONS AND ENERGY ??? Empty Re: HOW TO GET FREE EXPANSIONS AND ENERGY ???

Post  ertyanna Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ertyanna

http://greekcityville.blogspot.gr

Back to top Go down

HOW TO GET FREE EXPANSIONS AND ENERGY ??? Empty Re: HOW TO GET FREE EXPANSIONS AND ENERGY ???

Post  nabilfennia Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:32 pm

ertyanna wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

its a joke hein !! in that page i see kpd 4 but in the tutorial picture is kpd 3 ,, u want 1000 usd hein Shocked hahaha u make me laugh ,, i have a version of kpd 4 loaded from here but it is not working ,, only kpd3 is working but to get only placeable items ,, if anyone want to help about how to get energy and free expansions ill be thankfull if no dont send me shiit like this one

nabilfennia

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordana_64 Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:05 am

nabilfennia wrote:
ertyanna wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

... if anyone want to help about how to get energy and free expansions ill be thankfull if no dont send me shiit like this one

For energy use hotel plugin - "lovehotel", after finished just trade colections... you can trade vith the bot - multi plugin.
For free expansion No , I dont have KPD2...

Gordana_64

Back to top Go down

Post  aztecatarasco Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:09 am

energyman still works

1.- get any decoration
2.- make transform with citymagic 2 (you decoracion to energyman) (find plugin [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3.- supply your power station (dam, windmill, waterfall, etc)
4.- send to inventory the energyman, then place back to the city.
5.- each time you send and back the energyman, increase the limit in you bar,
(exemple = dam full supply 9, wind farm 7 , waterfall 50) increse + 66 each cycle, you make 200 times increse you bar aprox. 13,000 limit.

6.-reload you game, to see the real limit
7.- make level up, to full the power bar (use city hotel plugin to make fast)

aztecatarasco

Back to top Go down

Post  nabilfennia Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:59 pm

aztecatarasco wrote:energyman still works

1.- get any decoration
2.- make transform with citymagic 2 (you decoracion to energyman) (find plugin [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3.- supply your power station (dam, windmill, waterfall, etc)
4.- send to inventory the energyman, then place back to the city.
5.- each time you send and back the energyman, increase the limit in you bar,
(exemple = dam full supply 9, wind farm 7 , waterfall 50) increse + 66 each cycle, you make 200 times increse you bar aprox. 13,000 limit.

6.-reload you game, to see the real limit
7.- make level up, to full the power bar (use city hotel plugin to make fast)

ok thanks that is great ,, but i mean how t get stuff in inventor things like energy_240_buy ,, free_expansions ,, duct tape ....etc ,, what i need really is free_expansions and duct tape...anyone now how to get these two,because i see some admins in group helping people with adding free expansions to their inventory ,, what plugin they use?

nabilfennia

Back to top Go down

Post  buster11 Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:00 am

They will not tell you, as everybody is telling everybody else. Then it gets patched by Z. Best way is to ask the admins for help. If you are in the right group they will help you and give you what you need, if they can do it

buster11

Back to top Go down

Post  nabilfennia Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:37 am

buster11 wrote:They will not tell you, as everybody is telling everybody else. Then it gets patched by Z. Best way is to ask the admins for help. If you are in the right group they will help you and give you what you need, if they can do it

yeh maybe but this is very selfish comportment ,, if kpd 3 is already shared here and in many website and this plugin is the more important because allow to get placeable items , so why dont share the plugin to get free expansions !! i dont understand ,, if someone must be afraid about patch he better be afraid about kpd3 not about other one ... anyway if someone have any idea share it if no then no problem we keep playing with what we have Wink

nabilfennia

Back to top Go down

Post  buster11 Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:13 pm

I think kpd3 is patched, it doesn't work

buster11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down