CityVilleBot (Project DEVIL)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
KPD Plugin V2.0  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
KPD Plugin V2.0  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
KPD Plugin V2.0  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
KPD Plugin V2.0  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
KPD Plugin V2.0  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
KPD Plugin V2.0  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
KPD Plugin V2.0  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
KPD Plugin V2.0  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
KPD Plugin V2.0  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum

KPD Plugin V2.0

+18
kurti_dm
madmaca
u.k productions
bahatu
surfingman
ponderit
theclarets1969
Kous92
Elliken
cpsupermarc
Lomen
ale66
CangryMan
tHc
florin
cygnus
AQIROCK
abrarnawazshaik
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

KPD Plugin V2.0  - Page 2 Empty Re: KPD Plugin V2.0

Post  u.k productions Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:22 am

madmaca wrote:
u.k productions wrote:
if anyone have kpd2.0 then he/she give me the link of kpd and i give him/her the link of citymagic

Here is a novel thought, how about you respect the Devs and not ask others to pass on there work against there wishes. Maybe dig into your pocket and ask the Devs if they wish to sell it to you, however given you have used citymagic against there wishes I highly doubt you would get it. Why people think they have a god given right to things for free is beyond me.

You are so greedy i am give you the link of 10 cash free and now you are shouting f*****g man.
u.k productions
u.k productions

http://urbankidsproductions.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

KPD Plugin V2.0  - Page 2 Empty New

Post  u.k productions Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:23 am

madmaca wrote:
u.k productions wrote:
if anyone have kpd2.0 then he/she give me the link of kpd and i give him/her the link of citymagic

Here is a novel thought, how about you respect the Devs and not ask others to pass on there work against there wishes. Maybe dig into your pocket and ask the Devs if they wish to sell it to you, however given you have used citymagic against there wishes I highly doubt you would get it. Why people think they have a god given right to things for free is beyond me.

You are a new member and as a new
u.k productions
u.k productions

Back to top Go down

Post  tHc Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:26 am

u.k productions wrote:
madmaca wrote:
u.k productions wrote:

You are so greedy i am give you the link of 10 cash free and now you are shouting f*****g man.

You didnt give anyone anything, z sent that link out by email to 1000s of users, just like all incentive.php links, its z that gives them out to anyone that enables email to recieve spam by them, its nothing new and has been around for months and works 1x only, i dont know how someone telling you to respect the developers is being greedy, you are the greedy one openly trying to barter for a plugin you dont have and wont have for another plugin you arent suppose to have, funny all the behind the scenes begging by certain users to get the hooks file and decrypt it and share, which is about as disrespectful as you can get, on top of the fact that they prob cant decrypt it as i made sure even i couldnt lol, be happy with your copies of magic which you lucky you got in the first place Smile

Last edited by tHc on Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total

tHc

Back to top Go down

KPD Plugin V2.0  - Page 2 Empty not have

Post  u.k productions Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:28 am

tHc wrote:
u.k productions wrote:
madmaca wrote:
u.k productions wrote:

You didnt give anyone anything, z sent that link out by email to 1000s of users, just like all incentive.php links, its z that gives them out to anyone that enables email to recieve spam by them, its nothing new and has been around for months and works 1x only

But you have not first
u.k productions
u.k productions

Back to top Go down

Post  tHc Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:33 am

u.k productions wrote:
tHc wrote:
u.k productions wrote:
madmaca wrote:
u.k productions wrote:

You didnt give anyone anything, z sent that link out by email to 1000s of users, just like all incentive.php links, its z that gives them out to anyone that enables email to recieve spam by them, its nothing new and has been around for months and works 1x only

But you have not first

And neither did you, i forgot posting links from email was a race, im not into spamming boards left right and center with a link any user could get from checking their email or liking fan page etc, they come and go all the time, most time lame, like the latest one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

tHc

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliken Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:35 am

@U.K.
You really should be banned from this forum or go away by yourself, please.

Elliken

Back to top Go down

Post  kurti_dm Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:09 pm

Elliken wrote:@U.K.

@Elli...100% agreement!
But this forum is degenerated to a joke!!!
kurti_dm
kurti_dm

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliken Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:54 pm

kurti_dm wrote:
Elliken wrote:@U.K.

@Elli...100% agreement!
But this forum is degenerated to a joke!!!

This board really is in need for a mod or new admin who could delete so much unnecessary, useless and stupid postings..... Embarassed

Elliken

Back to top Go down

KPD Plugin V2.0  - Page 2 Empty I am willing

Post  ponderit Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:57 pm

i am at home working all day...i am willing to be a moderator if that can be done.

ponderit

Back to top Go down

Post  surfingman Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:08 pm

Last edited by surfingman on Mon May 06, 2013 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total

surfingman

Back to top Go down

KPD Plugin V2.0  - Page 2 Empty I can not make a donation, but I get the link to click to the total error, what do I do or how to acquire the required pçugin KPD v2.0

Post  brotherjcdias Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:27 pm

CangryMan wrote:
tHc wrote:money is not a guarantee at all. lol, i only said that to begin with to stop people bugging me and flooding me with messages for it and about it, its got security for a reason and cant just be shared... Doesnt help that some stupid kids post screens to cause even more excitement. Its kpds work, i just hand money to him, only did it because he is awol and busy with real life not virtual, only a select few got after thoroughly checking their id and see who they where and who their friends where, there is no point asking anyone for it, as it wont running on any disallowed id and logs if you try, so i wish people would just stop asking Smile be happy with magic which you shouldnt have anyway... and have abused the hell out of Smile Just like once i said $1 per 2 million energy, minimum 20 million energy, I stopped getting flooded with people begging, as it instantly cuts out all the people who think everything in life should be free Smile, the whole magic shit has left a bad taste in devs mouths and shows that players do what they want when they want, with no respect really at all for the people that allow them to do those things in the first place , thats why right from start only people offered stuff have been people that have been kind enough to make a donation, not because they wanted stuff put because they actually felt like they wanted to reward devs for thier work.... Those people are few and far between Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well said, why is that people can not keep playing normal?, What is the problem with that .. people are too obsessed Rolling Eyes

brotherjcdias

Back to top Go down

KPD Plugin V2.0  - Page 2 Empty pat cv

Post  prithvi Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:36 pm

PLZZ DONT POST THIS SHIT....

prithvi

Back to top Go down

KPD Plugin V2.0  - Page 2 Empty IT DOSNT WORK FOR ME

Post  YoSoyDre Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:57 pm

NOTHING LOADS IN MINES :/

YoSoyDre

Back to top Go down

Post  nico Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:21 am

YoSoyDre wrote:NOTHING LOADS IN MINES :/
GREAT SENTENCE! CHEERS! 
LOOK AT THE DATE, LEARN ENGLISH and, at least, welcome to the club of the brainless...

nico

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2