CityVilleBot (Project DEVIL)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
new plugin EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
new plugin EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
new plugin EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
new plugin EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
new plugin EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
new plugin EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
new plugin EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
new plugin EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
new plugin EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum

new plugin

+6
antia
cameleon2605
geniomaster
Kous92
whiteshadow
albertone61
10 posters

Go down

new plugin Empty new plugin

Post  albertone61 Sun May 12, 2013 9:22 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
albertone61
albertone61

Back to top Go down

new plugin Empty Re: new plugin

Post  whiteshadow Sun May 12, 2013 10:37 am

I think it's great that you've got it .... I am very very proud of you and god also ... imaginative brush Twisted Evil

whiteshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Kous92 Sun May 12, 2013 11:47 am

Stupid now!!!!! Releasing is the worst way for all on this forum....i recommend you to delete post immediately....
Kous92
Kous92

Back to top Go down

Post  geniomaster Sun May 12, 2013 8:50 pm

albertone61 wrote: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

link dowloader please

geniomaster

Back to top Go down

Post  cameleon2605 Sun May 12, 2013 9:09 pm

looks like fake i hate it they post something that everybody need but they dont give a link

leave it or give it

cameleon2605

Back to top Go down

Post  cygnus Sun May 12, 2013 9:55 pm

I've said elsewhere what I think about these plugins secret, would be more or less the following if the whole community of programmers pensave the same way that people who create these plugins for cityville:

The vast majority would have to spend some money to have very high access to windows, photoshop, office, nero, etc, has attended the internet for over 20 years and always had people willing to tackle large groups and create a means to circumvent activations a vast majority of programs.

Often these methods are corrected by businesses and still find a way to provide a new alternative, a new crack, a way to circumvent these activations.

Never seen anyone charging for access to these cracks, and not charging recognition for his work in such cases recognition is automatic, all are thankful to have access to systems that would be impossible to obtain because of its cost.

This new generation disappoints me and much, have the knowledge and save only for itself is very stingy, the internet has been a very best, people shared more.

It nitido that if a plugin is patched developer can launch a new in very little time, but is this pettiness, this is very sad.

cygnus

Back to top Go down

Post  geniomaster Mon May 13, 2013 5:23 am

[/quote]
free donwloaer plugin the nergy Smile

geniomaster

Back to top Go down

Post  antia Mon May 13, 2013 8:37 am

cygnus wrote:I've said elsewhere what I think about these plugins secret, would be more or less the following if the whole community of programmers pensave the same way that people who create these plugins for cityville:

The vast majority would have to spend some money to have very high access to windows, photoshop, office, nero, etc, has attended the internet for over 20 years and always had people willing to tackle large groups and create a means to circumvent activations a vast majority of programs.

Often these methods are corrected by businesses and still find a way to provide a new alternative, a new crack, a way to circumvent these activations.

Never seen anyone charging for access to these cracks, and not charging recognition for his work in such cases recognition is automatic, all are thankful to have access to systems that would be impossible to obtain because of its cost.

This new generation disappoints me and much, have the knowledge and save only for itself is very stingy, the internet has been a very best, people shared more.

It nitido that if a plugin is patched developer can launch a new in very little time, but is this pettiness, this is very sad.

totally agree, goes against the spirit of networking and support groups, another example of neoliberalism. Mad

antia

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnypinheiro Tue May 14, 2013 2:41 am

cygnus wrote:I've said elsewhere what I think about these plugins secret, would be more or less the following if the whole community of programmers pensave the same way that people who create these plugins for cityville:

you spoke about "large groups" and I agree with what you said about it but tell me, where in cityville scene do you see a "large group" that creates plugins and then sell them having HUGE profits???? Another thing, when you work you expect to be payed, right? or do you work for free??? for sure you don't ( you have to eat, right?)... also you expect that your boss, your chief or your customers to recognise what you do, correct?? everybody does... when a dev or a coder (not a copycat) makes a plugin you can be sure that he putted his TIME, WORK AND EFFORTS to do it, so it's up to him to decide if he wants to charge for it or not and if he does, he's only getting payed for his WORK wich is what every worker wants: get payed! after all devs and coders HAVE TO EAT AND PAY THEIR BILLS, just like you do!!! About what you said about "launching new methods in very little time after a plugin gets patched", that only demonstrates that you don't know what you're talking about

johnnypinheiro

Back to top Go down

Post  cygnus Tue May 14, 2013 3:57 am

johnnypinheiro wrote:

you spoke about "large groups" and I agree with what you said about it but tell me, where in cityville scene do you see a "large group" that creates plugins and then sell them having HUGE profits???? Another thing, when you work you expect to be payed, right? or do you work for free??? for sure you don't ( you have to eat, right?)... also you expect that your boss, your chief or your customers to recognise what you do, correct?? everybody does... when a dev or a coder (not a copycat) makes a plugin you can be sure that he putted his TIME, WORK AND EFFORTS to do it, so it's up to him to decide if he wants to charge for it or not and if he does, he's only getting payed for his WORK wich is what every worker wants: get payed! after all devs and coders HAVE TO EAT AND PAY THEIR BILLS, just like you do!!! About what you said about "launching new methods in very little time after a plugin gets patched", that only demonstrates that you don't know what you're talking about

How long u access internet?

Have you used a paid program but found that for free?

Answer truthfully.

Surely've used, I would remind you that the people who create
these programs have worked very hard and they also like to receive
for their services.

And already downloaded some MP3?

The people who created the game cityville or otherwise, also worked
hard and yet are being circumvented in profits created by some plugins, if you're really worried about the compensation that people should receive for
his work "hard" to abandon the creation of plugins, forget bot devil, facebot, and let the Z* and their employees receive what is rightfully yours, many people may end up unemployed because of that.

cygnus

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnypinheiro Tue May 14, 2013 4:14 am

cygnus wrote:
johnnypinheiro wrote:

How long u access internet?

Have you used a paid program but found that for free?

Answer truthfully.

Surely've used, I would remind you that the people who create
these programs have worked very hard and they also like to receive
for their services.

And already downloaded some MP3?

The people who created the game cityville or otherwise, also worked
hard and yet are being circumvented in profits created by some plugins, if you're really worried about the compensation that people should receive for
his work "hard" to abandon the creation of plugins, forget bot devil, facebot, and let the Z* and their employees receive what is rightfully yours, many people may end up unemployed because of that.
FUNNY, now you're defending the BIG COMPANIES THAT HAVE HUGE PROFITS JUST TO GET THE REASON ON YOUR SIDE... you should make up ur mind... btw, maybe u can use the internet for all those years that u say but seems that u don't quite understand how it works... most of the sites get payed for the amount of visits they have or for the number of downloads that are done from it, and if u think that when u download something for "free" from a SITE that that is really "free", it's actually not true... BTW if you are so worried about the workers of those big companies loosing their job, how can u want that a regular person (in this case a dev or a coder) share his work for free... and why do u download "cracked" software, music or whatever... THINK ABOUT THOSE THAT MAY LOOSE THEIR JOB BECAUSE OF YOU AND/OR MAY NOT HAVE MONEY TO PUT FOOD ON THEIR TABLE...

johnnypinheiro

Back to top Go down

Post  albertone61 Mon May 20, 2013 11:31 am

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

functions in EnergyPlus:
incl Get XP 100/cycle
incl Get XP 1000/cycle
incl Get XP 10000/cycle
incl Get XP 100000/cycle
incl Get Energy 100/cycle
incl Get Energy 1000/cycle